GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Really odd coincidence of 1) Yager (TY?) going "missing" from Denver two days before this incident and also 2) being a relative. And dad's bounty hunter comments just sounded to me at the time I saw them to show personal interest in this guy's whereabouts. So sad he ended up dead, too. We may really never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, y'all!

Otter, what did the video say or show about the routes?

Is the show available online anywhere? I'd like to see it for myself.

It's at the top of the page of the link you shared. I'll see if I can get a direct video link. Stinks as I'm on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, y'all!

Sonjay, your link (the same as the one I posted above) links to the video of the story at the top of the page. Article sums it up pretty well. Except you have to see the weird awkward smile on the prosecutors face when asked about Yager. Just odd.

Well, I saw the weird awkward smile on Steiber's face and heard the weird awkward tone in Steiber's voice during that early police press conference. I imagine Stanton's weird awkward smile might have been similar to that? I've always thought that press conference was pretty weird. They presented so much of the Meyers' story as outright fact when it was way too early in the investigation for them to have any solid facts. And Steiber had such a weirdly defiant tone of voice in that PC.

It's at the top of the page of the link you shared. I'll see if I can get a direct video link. Stinks as I'm on my phone.

Oh, d'oh! Thanks. I somehow had scrolled right past that, thinking it was an ad.

Wow, the resemblance between Yager and the spiky-haired dude is striking. The eyebrows are a lot thinner in the sketch, but the nose, mouth, chin and eyes are pretty spot-on, as well as the overall shape of the face.

Even more, the one picture that shows Yager without a hat shows that his hairline is virtually identical to the hairline of spiky-haired dude. Very squared off at the top left and top right, with a little bit of swooping in at the sides a little below the top.

I'm convinced that KM described TY to the police. Why she did so, I have no idea.

And in RM's FB post, he didn't just post the guy's picture. He posted "Reward. Contact me."

Wow, now I really wonder what the Meyerses had going on with TY.

KM describing TY to the police for the road rage sketch will only serve to raise more reasonable doubt in the minds of jurors. You can't describe to police a long-lost cousin who turned up dead 5 weeks later as the guy who road raged you (but who you didn't recognize as your cousin), and then claim he wasn't involved in the actual shooting of your mom. You just can't. Well, you can, I guess, because KM did. But your story isn't at all credible.

TY was last seen in Denver Feb. 10.

But the earliest I can find any reports about him being missing are around March 7.

Did no one notice that he was gone for almost a whole month?

Granted, he was over 18 — it's not like some 5-year-old going missing. But you'd think someone would have noticed sooner than that. Did he not have a job? Friends? Not in touch with his family?

ETA: I did find a Twitter post on Feb. 24 that he was missing. So apparently it took only 2 weeks for his missing-ness to be noticed. Oddly, it was someone with the Twitter handle @jo4missingkids who posted on Feb. 24 that "our driver Steve Yager's son Taylor Yager is missing." So TY's father is or was a driver for someone with a Twitter handle relating to missing kids. Huh.

As for how the silver car got to the Meyers home so quickly, that's something that we've discussed to death right here. Both cars were very close to the Meyers home after the 1st shooting scene. The silver car's route is still something of a mystery. Based on EN's description of their route, the silver car shouldn't have turned up on the surveillance video on Cherry River immediately before the shooting. The article doesn't shed any new light on that, and I'm guessing the show didn't either.

I want to know how LE/DA is determining the Audi arrived there quickly as are they basing it off independent evidence like videos or based on what BM/KM said? EN's description of events would put him on Cherry River and I don't think he arrived particularly quickly, but instead there's something the Meyers aren't saying. I believe if there was only two of them in the car they could have got inside if they wanted to before the Audi arrived.

I want to know how LE/DA is determining the Audi arrived there quickly as are they basing it off independent evidence like videos or based on what BM/KM said? EN's description of events would put him on Cherry River and I don't think he arrived particularly quickly, but instead there's something the Meyers aren't saying. I believe if there was only two of them in the car they could have got inside if they wanted to before the Audi arrived.

They've probably got some independent verification. If they got 911 calls from people over on Villa Monterey reporting gunshots, followed within .... what? a minute or two? .... by 911 calls from people on Mt. Shasta reporting gunshots, they pretty much know that both cars arrived in the cul de sac very quickly.

I do think that the Meyerses probably had time to get inside if they had wanted to. BM had time to get out of the car on the passenger side, run around to the driver's side, try to pull his mom out of the car, push her back into the car, shut the car door, run to within 20 feet of the front door, and then run back out to that area behind the truck parked in the street.

Given the amount of time all that running around must have taken, I think that if each of the Meyerses that were in the car had simply gotten out of the car and run toward the house, they'd have all been inside by the time the silver car got there. I'm not sure why that didn't happen.

I was looking at my private messages from back in March when I first posted about the wanted poster and the rather aggressive post RM had on his FB page (which is no longer showing on his page, btw). I was reminded this person could not be investigated on WS because it wasn't on mainstream media, etc. so he could just be an innocent friend. Not only do we know he's more than a friend now, as stated in mainstream media... this person who PMed me also did some digging and saw TY once lived in Victorville, CA... as did the Meyers family. I don't believe they had NO knowledge of each other, even though it may have been a very long time.

Note: I tried to PM the person but they are no longer accepting PMs. I hope you see this and contribute. Happy to see this connection finally be made because it's filled with one "coincidence" after another.

I wonder if there's an actual spiky-haired dude out there. I can picture him kicked back with a cold one, chuckling, as he says to himself, "Man, those Meyers kids lied so much, nobody is even looking for me anymore!"

If there is such a dude, and if he's so hotheaded that he chases people and makes death threats just because he got honked at, I'm sure we'll be seeing him again in the news before long.

Yager...not only this but more to come! Claus needs to postpone until all RM's skeletons are revealed! Where was RM the night of TM murder? Why is KM in AZ?
Yager was in Hesperia (recognize the city?) with his brothers before going back to Denver. WHERE WAS RM...come on people!!!

I see everyone is still feeling the same way and no opinions have changed!

Hesperia is in Southern CA off the 15 Freeway. :)

I've always believed after the 1st shooting that BM/TM went straight home and EN saw them take a turn off Cherry River onto Carmel Peak then Mt. Shasta. I believe that EN made that U-turn on Alta then went on Carmel Peak and turned on Mt. Shasta. I do not believe for one minute that the Meyers had a chance to make it to their door. If you drive the route you will understand how fast this all happened and that there was no time for the Meyers to get inside their house. I believe after being shot at that there would be no way they would linger getting inside the house. JMO! :)

They've probably got some independent verification. If they got 911 calls from people over on Villa Monterey reporting gunshots, followed within .... what? a minute or two? .... by 911 calls from people on Mt. Shasta reporting gunshots, they pretty much know that both cars arrived in the cul de sac very quickly.

A minute or two wouldn't be quick as there was a short distance to cover, which I do agree with that time range, just I don't consider that to be quick. Using google the Meyers travelled approximately 1500 feet from the first shooting to the end of their cul-de-sac.

Steve Yager worked for a trucking company and his employer tweeted that. The poster was improved once the "missing" foundation picked it up. Steve has been unusually quiet and so has the 3 brothers.

Miss Muffit was "on" this back in March w/ sketch resemblance, Tammy's cousin, Hesperia home town etc. The most fascinating are the dates and RM traveling although no festivals that weekend.
NICE JOB MUFFIT!!! You are AWESOME and 3 months ahead of News5.

I've always believed after the 1st shooting that BM/TM went straight home and EN saw them take a turn off Cherry River onto Carmel Peak then Mt. Shasta. I believe that EN made that U-turn on Alta then went on Carmel Peak and turned on Mt. Shasta.

However the video footage the police used to get an indictment against Derrick Andrews places him on Cherry River. Are you suggesting that the DA got an indictment against Andrews based on misinforming the jury? Is it that you think Andrews was there as a car that responded to EN rather than the car EN was in?:
Police said home surveillance video captured the car involved in the deadly shooting and that it was a crucial piece to making the connection to Andrews' car — which matched the design and rear brake light assembly seen in the video.
http://www.8newsnow.com/story/28716378/alleged-driver-denies-involvement-in-tammy-meyers-shooting

I've always believed after the 1st shooting that BM/TM went straight home and EN saw them take a turn off Cherry River onto Carmel Peak then Mt. Shasta. I believe that EN made that U-turn on Alta then went on Carmel Peak and turned on Mt. Shasta. I do not believe for one minute that the Meyers had a chance to make it to their door. If you drive the route you will understand how fast this all happened and that there was no time for the Meyers to get inside their house. I believe after being shot at that there would be no way they would linger getting inside the house. JMO! :)

Oh, I have no doubt that it happened very quickly.

Nevertheless, according to BM's own testimony, he had time to get out of the car on the passenger side, run around to the driver's side, try to pull his mom out of the car, push her back into the car, shut the car door, run to within 20 feet of the front door, and then run back out to that area behind the truck parked in the street.

So, it's not like it all happened instantaneously. If it happened the way BM said in his testimony, then I firmly believe there was time for all occupants of the Buick to get out and run into the house before the silver car got there.

If it didn't happen the way BM testified, then.... well.... where does that leave us?

However the video footage the police used to get an indictment against Derrick Andrews places him on Cherry River. Are you suggesting that the DA got an indictment against Andrews based on misinforming the jury? Is it that you think Andrews was there as a car that responded to EN rather than the car EN was in?:

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/28716378/alleged-driver-denies-involvement-in-tammy-meyers-shooting

If the silver car EN was in was in fact the silver car in the surveillance video on Cherry River, that could account for the time BM had after arriving in the cul de sac to get out of the car on the passenger side, run around to the driver's side, try to pull his mom out of the car, push her back into the car, shut the car door, run to within 20 feet of the front door, and then run back out to that area behind the truck parked in the street.

If the silver car EN was in was in fact the silver car in the surveillance video on Cherry River, why weren't the Meyerses all safely inside with doors locked by the time the silver car got to the cul de sac?

OTOH, if the silver car EN was in was not the silver car in the surveillance video on Cherry River, how much reasonable doubt does that raise for Derrick's defense? EN's, too, for that matter. If LE and the prosecution are mistaken about that, how much else are they mistaken about?

If the silver car EN was in fact the silver car in the surveillance video on Cherry River, why weren't the Meyerses all safely inside with doors locked by the time the silver car got to the cul de sac?

OTOH, if the silver car EN was not the silver car in the surveillance video on Cherry River, how much reasonable doubt does that raise for Derrick's defense? EN's, too, for that matter. If LE and the prosecution are mistaken about that, how much else are they mistaken about?

I think EN is going to get convicted of some serious time as I don't think all his confessions will be thrown out, but I could see Andrews being found not guilty. Andrews could have been there on scene as a second car where he was a witness to some of what happened but not a direct participant as just putting him in the area doesn't itself do it based potentially on Mogg's own testimony of multiple cars. If the DA says the video footage is of Nowsch/Andrews but the DA says he didn't go on Cherry River before going to Mt Shasta that could screw things up for their prosecution of both of them. I do think it's possible for Nowsch to get M1 and maybe even Andrews as well, just not with what sounds like the current DA narrative.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ACEmama
Back