GUILTY NV- Teen couple charged with brutally murdering girl’s father, Las Vegas, Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I always wonder about such horrors.. that those were parents who welcomed a child into the world not imagining they welcomed a monster that would end the family in such manner
how does it even happen ...drugs abuse ?psychopathy ?

commenting on the other poster bringing up possible abuse
we have seen these kind of sick crimes over and again.. no abuse will turn a daughter into a monster dismembering her father or any human and burning him while joking about it..
like we've seen before.. its possible that the poor dad asked her npot to see this sicko bf

edit
i said it

Guerrero was in a relationship with the girl and the two were planning to run away together to Los Angeles, according to KSNV, citing an arrest warrant. Their parents apparently knew about the plan and forbid them from seeing each other.

Teen couple accused of killing girl's father planned to run away together

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/nevada/articles/2021-06-25/teen-couple-plead-not-guilty-to-las-vegas-fathers-killing#:~:text=A teenage girl and her,he forbid them from dating.&text=Prosecutors say 16-year-old,Daniel Halseth at his home.

Last edited:
Are there any updates on trial dates?

I had forgotten about this case. There are so many horrific stories that I can hardly keep up anymore.

Anyway, it's frustrating because there's nothing in the news since June of 2021, but an inmate search for Aaron Guerrero shows that he has another court date on June 2, 2022.

I can find nothing on Sierra Halseth in court records or inmate searches however.
On my computer some court sites won't let me view their pages. I'll try later on my phone.

The ultimate justice is they will be separated and put into different jails and likely never be able to see each other again.

Really feel there has to be more to know, it can't have come from nowhere. You don't go from (apparently) loving father-daughter relationship to murdering him at 16 unless there is something else going on. Even if the bf is charismatic, influential, sociopathic, whatever. Does she have underlying mental illness or personality disorders, for example? Or was the relationship between her and her dad actually dysfunctional or abusive? idk I feel I need to know more before I go all in on pronouncing evil. At least on the part of the daughter. I feel like the bf has no excuse, no matter what.
she's a phyopath you can't understand because you're a normal person who has empathy, physopahs do not

What does "22 years to life" mean as far as actual time that will be served, consideration for parole, etc.? Thanks for any insight.

Twenty-two years seems short, imo, considering:
Guerrero and Halseth pleaded guilty to nine counts including murder, arson and robbery, according to court officials.

It never occurred to me to look and see if someone had posted here about Dan, and here I am wandering through stuff to see what I missed, and find this.

He was a classmate. I knew him to be a pretty good guy. I haven't heard anyone local indicate otherwise; instead, there was a great deal of shock, horror, and grief.

I mean... otherwise is always possible, I suppose... but I'm doubtful. Really doubtful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SacramentoKing
Back