NV NV - Tiffany Booth, 35, (fnd dec) & Eduardo Clemente, 38, Las Vegas, vehicle found, 27 Sep 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm also in the TC group with Tiffany. I honestly don't believe that post was written by her. Tiffany's contributions were properly written; exceptional grammar and no typos. But that's just my opinion.

Maybe Eduardo shot Tiffany and then he pretended to be her in order to create an impression she was still alive at that moment and to cover up for the gunshot noise. "Wasn't me shooting, it was the boogey man dropping a box on the roof!"

Maybe Eduardo shot Tiffany and then he pretended to be her in order to create an impression she was still alive at that moment and to cover up for the gunshot noise. "Wasn't me shooting, it was the boogey man dropping a box on the roof!"
The message was posted in late morning on October 29. I wonder if he already left with Tiffany's body by then. It would not be good to draw attention to himself otherwise.

The message was posted in late morning on October 29. I wonder if he already left with Tiffany's body by then. It would not be good to draw attention to himself otherwise.

Never underestimate the perpetrator's stupidity, especially when the perp strongly believes in his superior intellect (Eduardo's LinkedIn profile reeks with that).

Missing Persons detectives suspected foul play and the case was transferred to the LVMPD Homicide Section, the release says.

On Oct. 19, police found Booth’s body near Indian Springs, 45 miles northwest of Las Vegas.

Clemente’s whereabouts are still unknown. He is now considered a suspect in Booth’s death.

The Clark County Coroner will release the cause and manner of Booth’s death after the autopsy is complete.
Nev. Woman Missing Since Early Oct. Is Found Dead in Desert — as Police Search for Boyfriend Suspect

The Help FIND Tiffany Booth fb page has a post that includes the location where Eduardo / Edward was dropped off. I am not sure if I can post that here?
You can if it was posted by an admin and it finally was. He might be far from the drop off point now.

The admin (Tiffany's cousin) also announced more media interviews for tomorrow. She says that Eduardo's family are working with the police as well.

Help FIND Tiffany BOOTH
123183466_120614349829112_7002585453015643885_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yes! Thank you @indicolite22! Now we know that he was dropped of at St. Rose Hospital in Henderson, Nevada on October 10. There had to have been cameras all around there but I wonder if it was too late to get any of the footage by the time LE found out he was dropped there. I also wonder if he entered the hospital or just left.

It's curious he was dropped off at the hospital. I would suspect he didn't go in because there would be footage of him entering and being inside, or, at the very least you would think someone would remember him being there, he seems to stand out somewhat. So, why choose the hospital to get dropped off at? Was he meeting someone? It's just the hospital is such a specific location in a very populated area, he could have been dropped off a million other locations.

It's curious he was dropped off at the hospital. I would suspect he didn't go in because there would be footage of him entering and being inside, or, at the very least you would think someone would remember him being there, he seems to stand out somewhat. So, why choose the hospital to get dropped off at? Was he meeting someone? It's just the hospital is such a specific location in a very populated area, he could have been dropped off a million other locations.
Maybe he knows someone who lives or works in the area. He was on foot, so is there public transportation available from the hospital? I'm sure his phone wasn't working any more. Did he have a burner phone to arrange meeting with someone or getting picked up? Does he have any friends or confidantes? He seemed like a loner. The fact that he returned to the Las Vegas area could indicate that he knows where to hide and who to ask for help.

Maybe he knows someone who lives or works in the area. He was on foot, so is there public transportation available from the hospital? I'm sure his phone wasn't working any more. Did he have a burner phone to arrange meeting with someone or getting picked up? Does he have any friends or confidantes? He seemed like a loner. The fact that he returned to the Las Vegas area could indicate that he knows where to hide and who to ask for help.

These are my thoughts also. I am leaning towards the thought that someone must be helping him or it doesn't seem like he could stay hidden this long.

Wasn't it said he had family in Henderson? There are homes very near St Rose خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VikkiB73
Back