NV NV - Tiffany Booth, 35, (fnd dec) & Eduardo Clemente, 38, Las Vegas, vehicle found, 27 Sep 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting, why forward his mail? That would indicate he is touch with family and being "helped". I believe since the comment was made by the family admin, we can discuss it here.
Eduardo Clemente was my best friend from grade school all the way up to high school. We literally were at each others houses all the time. We did everything together. The guy has a genuine side to him . But always had a temperamental side. And this does not surprise me . Edward would not take his own life. I knew him as well as anyone. Most likely scenario for me is he was doing something she found out about and he either acted out and it was an accident or a quick impulse. I do not see a instance where this was premeditated. And I dont believe he would purposely seek anyone to hurt them . He was a good genuine caring guy . But I can see him doing this , I can read people very well , while others are distracted I'm watching body language etc . He was the same way something happened accidental or he snapped in my opinion. I posted about being his friend on the news videos youtube etc , in belief he would try to get in touch with me I would be on top of that list. And earlier this afternoon I woke up to a random message on Facebook with no picture and redirects to deleted page , was sent from web messenger possibly a library I'm guessing . I have given information to FBI.

From the Help Find Tiffany Booth Facebook page today:

Nearly five months after Tiffany Booth’s body was found in a desert area near Indian Springs, the Clark County coroner’s office has determined her cause and manner of death.

The 35-year-old Las Vegas woman died of blunt force injuries of the head, and her death was ruled a homicide, the coroner’s office said Tuesday. Her body was found Oct. 19, and less than a month later, an arrest warrant was issued for Booth’s boyfriend — 38-year-old Eduardo Clemente, the Metropolitan Police Department has said.

Help FIND Tiffany BOOTH
12 May 2021

1f6ab.png
REWARD FOR ANY INFORMATION REGARGING THE WHEREABOUTS OF EDUARDO CLEMENTE.
#JusticeForTiffany
2705.png
PLEASE HELP US CATCH THIS MONSTER BY SHARING THIS EVERYWHERE AND ANYWHERE YOU CAN.
You can contact CrimeStoppers completely anonymously. Please, we need your help.
1-800-222-TIPS or CSUSA.org

185650713_235732338317312_4414902871504496672_n.jpg

I honestly didn't think EC would be able to evade LE this long, his skills are evidently better than I gave him credit for. Sad for Tiffany's family, the waiting has got to be hard on them.

I honestly didn't think EC would be able to evade LE this long, his skills are evidently better than I gave him credit for. Sad for Tiffany's family, the waiting has got to be hard on them.

I agree he was one I expected to be found right away. I am surprised he still hasn't been caught! Poor family :(

The same police force (LVMPD) that is looking for EC was able to quickly identify the boy who was murdered by his mother and his body dumped near a hiking trail. That was the result of a tip from another state. It goes to show how LE are dependent on people's help. I wonder how many are actually aware that EC is a fugitive? I don't think he could easily blend in. On the other hand, he could be living in Mexico.

Where are the videos you were in? Do you have any sources for this? Any updates? A person can change a lot from middle school. Did you even talk to him in recent times? It's really strange to assume all of this if you guys haven't talked recently since people can change. Whoever you are, you seem so adamant that he was a nice guy and there's only a certain way he could have done it? How could you ever assume that? I'm just curious as this person has 1 message, new to websleuths, no credible sources and has never commented since and it's the only tie of someone who knew him mentioned. They said Eduardo didn't have any family or friends really so I'm curious.
Eduardo Clemente was my best friend from grade school all the way up to high school. We literally were at each others houses all the time. We did everything together. The guy has a genuine side to him . But always had a temperamental side. And this does not surprise me . Edward would not take his own life. I knew him as well as anyone. Most likely scenario for me is he was doing something she found out about and he either acted out and it was an accident or a quick impulse. I do not see a instance where this was premeditated. And I dont believe he would purposely seek anyone to hurt them . He was a good genuine caring guy . But I can see him doing this , I can read people very well , while others are distracted I'm watching body language etc . He was the same way something happened accidental or he snapped in my opinion. I posted about being his friend on the news videos youtube etc , in belief he would try to get in touch with me I would be on top of that list. And earlier this afternoon I woke up to a random message on Facebook with no picture and redirects to deleted page , was sent from web messenger possibly a library I'm guessing . I have given information to FBI.

I have been following the Kimberly Kessler trial (or attempt to have one) for murder of Jolene Cummings. I am thinking Eduardo Clemente had already established himself with another woman, Tiffany found out about an alternate identity and he killed her to protect his secret. Eduardo may be living with a woman and she has no idea who he is. He would essentially be off grid and with a drastic change in physical appearance, he is undetectable. Just speculating.

I have been following the Kimberly Kessler trial (or attempt to have one) for murder of Jolene Cummings. I am thinking Eduardo Clemente had already established himself with another woman, Tiffany found out about an alternate identity and he killed her to protect his secret. Eduardo may be living with a woman and she has no idea who he is. He would essentially be off grid and with a drastic change in physical appearance, he is undetectable. Just speculating.
They were living together in her mother's apartment at the time of the murder. A couple of days earlier they visited her mom who lived elsewhere. They had been together for a few months only, but had known each other from work (not sure how long). I think it's possible that they had a big argument and she asked him to leave and he had nowhere to go and got angry. Maybe she discovered that he stole money from her. He might act nice but probably has anger issues. His behavior afterwards points to a sociopath. (JMO)

They were living together in her mother's apartment at the time of the murder. A couple of days earlier they visited her mom who lived elsewhere. They had been together for a few months only, but had known each other from work (not sure how long). I think it's possible that they had a big argument and she asked him to leave and he had nowhere to go and got angry. Maybe she discovered that he stole money from her. He might act nice but probably has anger issues. His behavior afterwards points to a sociopath. (JMO)
Possibly. The fact that no one knows where he is for this length of time signifies to me someone is helping him....knowingly or not. For me, this seems premeditated. He had his ducks in a row for his own survival before he took the actions he did. I don't believe this was a moment of passion kind of crime.

Possibly. The fact that no one knows where he is for this length of time signifies to me someone is helping him....knowingly or not. For me, this seems premeditated. He had his ducks in a row for his own survival before he took the actions he did. I don't believe this was a moment of passion kind of crime.
What was the motive? Why didn't he just leave if he had something else set up? IIRC he used Tiffany's credit card in Idaho after the murder, although it's unclear if it was to mislead that she was there.

What was the motive? Why didn't he just leave if he had something else set up? IIRC he used Tiffany's credit card in Idaho after the murder, although it's unclear if it was to mislead that she was there.
As for theoretical motive, I believe Tiffany did discover something EC wanted to hide. It could have been financial. We could assume law enforcement would have looked into a paper trail of financial records. I think Tiffany discovered a secret Eduardo wanted protected. Perhaps criminal activity that would humiliate him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyacintha
Back