NV NV - Tiffany Booth, 35, (fnd dec) & Eduardo Clemente, 38, Las Vegas, vehicle found, 27 Sep 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Any updates? Also, hope this isn’t a dumb question but when someone mentioned that Tiffany was part of a group chat while in Idaho, was she participating in the chat or idle? I don’t know how Facebook messages/Group chats work, so I’m trying to figure out how it showed she was in Idaho, and how it showed when her account went inactive.

There's someone in that database with his name, but there's no way of knowing if it's him. Two records are from 2002 and 2004.

The two records you are referring to have the same first and last names as EC but have different middle names.

I also briefly looked in some of the "infosec" and "digital nomad" forums on the popular website founded by Serena Williams' husband--I will look more later but am going to see if any of the posters there mention anything that suggests they might be EC.

At first blush I thought Tiffany & Eduardo, who are both known to suffer from anxiety, just needed to get away. Maybe life pressures became too much and he convinced her to leave on a day trip, which turned into something more extended.

But the security footage being deleted, and the car found with missing plates is screaming foul play. If those two wanted to disappear voluntarily they are both almost in their 40's, no reason to go to any great lengths to cover it up. That dude likely did something to Tiffany and was buying time to get out of town before her Mom discovered her missing, JMO.

[bbm]

yep. yep ITA

Missing Las Vegas couple's car found in Ely abandoned, without plates

Booth's car was found abandoned with the license plates missing on Oct. 8 three days after Booth's mother, Judy, filed the missing person report.

Judy Booth had not heard from her daughter since Oct. 2, when she said she was taking a trip to Boulder City.

She says she filed a missing person report with Las Vegas Police on Oct. 5.

5f8debbc926f3.image.jpg

The two records you are referring to have the same first and last names as EC but have different middle names.
Yes, there appear to be at least two people with his first and last name. There are also traffic citations from years back for one of the two and an eviction case from the end of this September for someone with a slightly different first name. We don't have our Eduardo's middle name or birth date to make a connection with criminal records or traffic citations.

Suspicious parts from the original news article (Missing Woman’s Car Found abandoned in Ely, family pleas for help)

Tiffany told her mother that she had left the cat enough food and water and they were just on a day trip. Judy’s boyfriend went over to the condo to check on the cat on October 5,

According to the the timeline the text communication with the mother was about the day trip on October 2. Going on a longer trip and leaving her cat in the condo without asking someone to take care of it seems unlikely.

Judy’s boyfriend went over to the condo to check on the cat on October 5, and noticed that none of Tiffany’s bathroom toiletries such as deodorant, tooth brush, or any such items were gone, and no extra clothing was missing, “it didn’t look like she had packed for a trip,” Judy explained.

Leaving without packing some basics also seems unusual, unless it was a spur of the moment decision after the day trip.

Suspicious parts from the original news article (Missing Woman’s Car Found abandoned in Ely, family pleas for help)

Tiffany told her mother that she had left the cat enough food and water and they were just on a day trip. Judy’s boyfriend went over to the condo to check on the cat on October 5,

According to the the timeline the text communication with the mother was about the day trip on October 2. Going on a longer trip and leaving her cat in the condo without asking someone to take care of it seems unlikely.

Judy’s boyfriend went over to the condo to check on the cat on October 5, and noticed that none of Tiffany’s bathroom toiletries such as deodorant, tooth brush, or any such items were gone, and no extra clothing was missing, “it didn’t look like she had packed for a trip,” Judy explained.

Leaving without packing some basics also seems unusual, unless it was a spur of the moment decision after the day trip.

All of this!! It's looking more like she was 'tricked' (my word) into thinking she was going on a day trip but in actuality there was a more sinister plan.

MOO

There's a note about Eduardo added to the timeline on the Help FIND Tiffany BOOTH page:

"Eduardo Clemente is known to be a loner, not close to his own family members. Considers himself a digital nomad and a computer tech with information security background. He does not like Apple products and prefers Android. Claims to own 20 acres around Las Vegas area. He has been fasting and has lost over 100 pounds within the last month."
I Do NOT think 100 lbs in ONE month is even possible.
With that being said, my go-to place to find info on people does not show that name with that AGE.

There are a few same name but older- one has photo of him and his family and it is NOT same Eduardo but shows lived in Texas and Las Vegas but different photo and FB -
the other older age one shows Lived at places of Alaska and Massachusetts.
Funny though that ALL their birthdays are shown to be in OCTOBER

Of course, I am mindful that if he truly indeed is a digital nomad and a computer Tech with Information security background then he can manipulate SM and website Information, Again..if this is even true.

I fear for Tiffany. JMO

He commented on one of his pics (seemingly taken after the weight loss) from his own fb page that he needed to learn to smile in photos more often. It could mean that he appeared grumpy in old pics because he didn't like being photographed. I'm not getting a bad vibe from him per se, but some of the circumstances in this case are suspicious. It would be interesting to know if there was any controlling behavior in their relationship.

Any updates? Also, hope this isn’t a dumb question but when someone mentioned that Tiffany was part of a group chat while in Idaho, was she participating in the chat or idle? I don’t know how Facebook messages/Group chats work, so I’m trying to figure out how it showed she was in Idaho, and how it showed when her account went inactive.

WELCOME TO WS !! @Stardusty

There is a "Location" option in Chat that you can use.
I have never used it myself, but I did see it there before.

**I actually just checked in one of my group chats and it took me a minute to find it, but it is there as an option**

Tiffany was last seen in person on September 27 when she visited her mother. Her last public post on her fb page is from September 17. She made two posts in her housing fb group on September 28 and 29.
As I mentioned upthread I would like to see the video from those bank transactions if they exist at all - I’m getting the feeling there was a set up and she is not safe at all
JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back