NY – Ex POTUS Donald Trump, sued by E. Jean Carroll, DT found liable re sexual assault, $5M award, countersuit dismissed, appeal rejected, 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So... nothing until Monday for charge hearings at 8am for plaintiff & 9am for defense & jury back at 10am.

Do I have that correct?

per these tweets:

Inner City Press
@innercitypress
·
11h
Tacopina: What about the charging conference?
Judge Kaplan: I am to know if I am calling the jury off at 10 am Monday.
Tacopina: Why would you?
Judge Kaplan: If there is a motion made. You say you don't want and I believe in your heart of hearts you don't, but...

Tacopina: So, draft charge 8 am, and we come in 9 am [Monday]
Judge Kaplan: Have a good weekend.
Leaves.

link: https://twitter.com/innercitypress

The rules have never applied to him before, why start now? I'm sure he is 100% convinced he will get away with this as he has everything else in the past.

So far I would say he is treated as though he is above the law- why wouldn't he think he is since he has never ever faced consequences for his criminal acts, So far, even attempting to steal an election and alleging the Democrats stole the election, has not garnered any punishment. He is laughing at the legal system- he has enough money to have attorneys challenge the legal system time and time again---

This just in: Donald Trump’s videotaped deposition in E. Jean Carroll’s civil rape and defamation lawsuit has been released. In the October interview, Trump disparaged Carroll as a “nut job” and inaccurately quoted her saying she “loved it” about the alleged assault.

FYI: We got the deposition tape largely thanks to the advocacy of @vicbekiempis and @innercitypress
Trump was misquoting Carroll. Regarding the CNN interview, she testified Monday that she was making a point about rape culture and the glamorization of sexual assault in entertainment. “I just say it’s a ‘fight.’ That way, I’m not the victim,” she said

The 48-minute video was shown to jurors in court this week. Watch it below.

Attachments

• IMG_9787.jpeg
    IMG_9787.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9788.jpeg
    IMG_9788.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
This just in: Donald Trump’s videotaped deposition in E. Jean Carroll’s civil rape and defamation lawsuit has been released. In the October interview, Trump disparaged Carroll as a “nut job” and inaccurately quoted her saying she “loved it” about the alleged assault.

FYI: We got the deposition tape largely thanks to the advocacy of @vicbekiempis and @innercitypress
Trump was misquoting Carroll. Regarding the CNN interview, she testified Monday that she was making a point about rape culture and the glamorization of sexual assault in entertainment. “I just say it’s a ‘fight.’ That way, I’m not the victim,” she said

The 48-minute video was shown to jurors in court this week. Watch it below.

Can't bring myself to watch the video. Reading parts of the deposition was enough.

@KlasfeldReports

A window into E. Jean Carroll's career from the 1990s: These are two promotional images for her Elle column "Ask E. Jean," released among the exhibits today. She guessed on the witness stand that they were taken in '97 or '98, judging from her hairstyle.

Carroll alleges that Trump raped her in the mid-1990s, placing her most recent estimate at spring of 1996.

Attachments

• IMG_9789.jpeg
    IMG_9789.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_9790.jpeg
    IMG_9790.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 20

Watch all released portions of Trump's deposition in E. Jean Carroll case

Watch all of the released portions of former President Trump's deposition in the civil case brought against him by E. Jean Carroll alleging he raped her in a department store in the 1990s. Edits and omissions in the released video were made before MSNBC obtained the footage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back