NY - 13-year old girl sexually assaulted at knifepoint - June 14, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Clearsky

Reaction score
"The suspect is believed to be in his 20s and is approximately 5-foot-5. He has curly hair, braces and a tattoo of a boar or a bull with red eyes on his chest, according to the NYPD description. He was last seen wearing red sneakers and carrying a green backpack."

Sounds like they paid attention and provided police with a good description. It shouldn't be hard for LE to nail the guy.

"The suspect is believed to be in his 20s and is approximately 5-foot-5. He has curly hair, braces and a tattoo of a boar or a bull with red eyes on his chest, according to the NYPD description. He was last seen wearing red sneakers and carrying a green backpack."

Sounds like they paid attention and provided police with a good description. It shouldn't be hard for LE to nail the guy.
They will find him.

jmo

1718402841028.png

1718402874331.png
The suspect also has a tattoo of a bull or a similar animal with red eyes and red horns on the left side of his chest, cops said.DCPI
''The NYPD is offering a $10,000 reward for the capture of the “animal” who sexually assaulted a 13-year-old girl in broad daylight at a Queens park — as officials revealed disturbing new details of the horrific attack.

Cops are scouring surveillance video footage around Kissena Park for clues to the Thursday afternoon attack, and deploying a massive police presence to catch the creep, calling it an “all hands on” response.''
''The suspect approached the victim and her friend, a 13-year-old boy, and forced them into a secluded wooded area with a “machete-style” blade when they resisted, police said.

He tied their hands with shoelaces and molested the girl, NYPD Chief of Detectives Joseph Kenny said.

The sicko then stole their cellphones and telling them to wait 20 minutes after he fled, Kenny added.''

Jun 14, 2024
Police launched an all-out manhunt for a suspect after a 13-year-old girl was sexually assaulted at Kissena Park in Queens.

rbbm
''Detectives don't currently have any footage of their suspect and are conducting a video canvas of the area in hopes of capturing his image. He is described as being about 5 feet 5 inches tall and in his 20s with curly hair. He appeared to have dental braces on his teeth and had a tattoo of a boar or a bull with red eyes on his chest, according to police.''
Jun 14, 2024 #nyc #crime #police
Janice Yu is live in Flushing with more on the sexual assault of a 13-year-old at Kissena Park.

Curious if the suspect had his shirt off already, or took the time to take it off during the assault. I'm assuming his shirt was off if they saw the tattoo on his chest. It's just so incredibly stupid to not have the tattoo covered. Wearing braces makes me think it is someone still living at home, and/or being supported by parents. MOO

He better hide in a good spot & stay there -- people who know about the attack will be looking to find him & call LE. Grrrrr.

June 15 2024 rbbm
''According to investigators, the suspect ordered them in Spanish to follow him into the woods. When the youngsters refused, the assailant told them to shut up in English, then brandished a machete-style knife and demanded they follow him into the woods.''
1718488756496.png
''Well after sunrise Saturday, the NYPD continued its expansive manhunt for the Queens park rapist who viciously attacked a 13-year-old girl on Thursday afternoon.''

''With drones buzzing overhead during Friday’s press briefing, Kenny said the shoelace and a water bottle used by the suspect had been recovered at the crime scene and are being processed as forensic evidence in the investigation.''

''NYPD Deputy Commissioner Kaz Daughtry said small cameras are being installed around the park. “We will leave no stone unturned until we bring this monster to justice,” Daughtry said.''

Curious if the suspect had his shirt off already, or took the time to take it off during the assault. I'm assuming his shirt was off if they saw the tattoo on his chest. It's just so incredibly stupid to not have the tattoo covered. Wearing braces makes me think it is someone still living at home, and/or being supported by parents. MOO
I heard on CBS News this evening that he had a thick foreign accent, which had me thinking that he grew up in a place where orthodontia wasn't available.

I want this guy CAUGHT.

Jun 17, 2024
The manhunt continues for the suspect who sexually assaulted a 13-year-old girl inside a Queens park last week.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxooowow
Back