4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I went through various photos online of servers at The Mad Greek. I was not able to locate an employee photo with a name tag of any kind. IMO, BK could not have located the address of any of the residents of 1122 King Rd without at least knowing a first and last name, but I’m unconvinced he had that opportunity.

Still waiting to hear from BT, what if any, victim was known to BK prior to 11/13/22.
He wouldn't have to know Maddie's name to find out where she lived. He could have waited outside The Mad Greek and followed her home. JMO

Yes !

Anyone could have found their names by scrolling SM sites, then found them attractive, then learned about them through SM ..... A 6 year old could do it.

All of them had their names on SM and it is not reasonable to think a computer data guy like BK would not know their names. People Magazine saw one of their accounts and BK had sent a DM to one of them to say Hi.....2 Cents

ethanchapin4​

kayleegoncalves​

xanakernodle​

maddiemogen​

Right?! I had this all typed up yesterday and deleted it lol.

Somehow these 4 people and their spheres overlap with BKs' "sphere" somewhere along the way.

MOO (a theory) I think BK saw the girls at a party or a gathering where one of them lost their ID. He spotted them, maybe he found the ID and looked them up online. Then he fixated. He'd have their school info and a name to start, access to student info via his teaching position possibly to obtain more info or glean something from their socials etc. BK might have even gone to the Mad Greek hoping to create an opportunity?

People keep saying BK expected MM to be upstairs alone. Why? Wouldn't BK have to know that KG was gone for him to expect MM alone? Meaning BK would've been keeping tabs? If he were actually watching them, wouldn't he also know that KG was moving out? Wouldn't he know that KG got a new car or at the very least, not recognize the new car parked outside 1122 King?

From the outside, who would know? From my POV if I were BK, the absence of KGs familiar old vehicle would maybe be an indication however there was also the presence of a new vehicle which would be unknown and not recognizable to an outsider. If I were stalking, the addition of a new vehicle would deter me or at least give me pause to reconsider my "plan". But BK went inside anyway.

I think BK was watching much more closely than we know.

I was thinking that was a good possibility--maybe at a time when the girls were all sitting out back or visible in the kitchen during one of his late night drives.

I was also wondering if he ever drove over to Moscow, parked somewhere public, and just went jogging around the university area/neighborhoods. Whether he was doing it for nefarious purposes or not. He might have just been out for a jog and spotted the house/girls and had something go "ping" in his head.
I went to a pretty big university in the Berkshire's. Similar kind of place where the town’s economy relies on the school, students, and the surrounding schools.

A month before school opened (in the summer) all the off campus apartments and the campus itself would be abuzz with activity.

I lived in an off campus house for two years and we always moved back in early to mid August (classes started post Labor Day). We did this because our leases were year round. So you’d essentially be paying for a vacant apartment for 4-5 months out of the year if you left in May and came back in September.

All the houses around us and all the fraternities and the sororities also came back around the same time. Not to mention the thousands of students participating in summer sessions were already there.

IMO driving around to scope the general scene in a new school/state/place would be totally normal behavior. We did it. So Kohlberger just needed to drive around the adjacent neighborhoods and through campus to have someone catch his eye. What he did after that was totally not normal….of course that’s JMO.

so seeing that I am actually very glad our house is 98 years old and does not have any of those sliding doors.
My parents were out of town and my brother misplaced his key to the deadbolts, the sliding door had a broomstick in place. He and his friends just removed the entire sliding glass doors. It took the guys less than 30 minutes to remove it and put it back in place. My parents never knew.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlowersInBloom
Back