NY - 13-year old girl sexually assaulted at knifepoint - June 14, 2024

"The suspect is believed to be in his 20s and is approximately 5-foot-5. He has curly hair, braces and a tattoo of a boar or a bull with red eyes on his chest, according to the NYPD description. He was last seen wearing red sneakers and carrying a green backpack."

Sounds like they paid attention and provided police with a good description. It shouldn't be hard for LE to nail the guy.
braces... his orthodontist can ID him

Caught!

update to article includes photo of perp showing tattoo

A 25-year-old Ecuadorean migrant wanted for the brutal sexual assault of a 13-year-old girl at a Queens park was nabbed after good Samaritans smacked him around and tied him up with a belt.

“I seen him a few times — he comes to this store to buy stuff,” Jeffrey Flores, who pounced on the creep. “I waited for him. I waited the whole day to see if he would come up. He came at night.

“He came in, we went to buy something,” Flores, 24, told The Post. “I saw what he was trying to do, he looked back at me. I waited for him to come out the store and dragged him to the floor. A couple people helped me.”

I hope he/they get the reward money!

A 25-year-old Ecuadorean migrant wanted for the brutal sexual assault of a 13-year-old girl at a Queens park was nabbed after good Samaritans smacked him around and tied him up with a belt.

“I seen him a few times — he comes to this store to buy stuff,” Jeffrey Flores, who pounced on the creep. “I waited for him. I waited the whole day to see if he would come up. He came at night.

“He came in, we went to buy something,” Flores, 24, told The Post. “I saw what he was trying to do, he looked back at me. I waited for him to come out the store and dragged him to the floor. A couple people helped me.”

I hope he/they get the reward money!
I had a feeling the neighborhood would turn him in. They are angry this happened in the park.

Good job, NYPD, for tracking down the photo. Once they published that, the perp was as good as caught. I worried he might have fled, but guess not.

jmo

"His arrival through the country is consistent through a path a migrant would take. He comes through Eagle Pass, Tx where he is detained and placed under arrest for entering the county illegally."

— Chief of Detectives Joseph Kenny
Inga has had three run-ins with the NYPD, including a domestic violence incident, according to police.

Police say the Ecuadorian migrant entered the country illegally with a 3-year-old child in 2021.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brattjy11
Back