NY - $250m fraud against Former President Donald Trump, Trump Org., Eric, Donald Jr., Sept 2022, Trial 2 Oct 2023, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They are still at it .....

Former President Donald Trump filed a motion Thursday to try to get the judge who oversaw his civil fraud trial in New York kicked off the case.

"Justice Engoron's communications with Attorney Adam Leitman Bailey regarding the merits of this case, however, directly violate that code and demonstrate that Judge Engoron cannot serve as a fair arbiter. It is clear that Judge Engoron should recuse himself immediately," Habba said.

"I saw him in the corner [at the courthouse] and I told my client, 'I need to go.' And I walked over and we started talking," Bailey told NBC New York, which first reported the story. "I wanted him to know what I think and why ... I really want him to get it right."
Trump seeks recusal of judge who fined him $464M in civil fraud trial

A high-profile New York real estate lawyer, whose law license was once suspended, said he approached the judge presiding over Donald Trump’s civil fraud case to offer unsolicited advice about a law at issue in the case.
High-profile New York lawyer says he tried to advise judge in Trump civil fraud case

Al Baker, a spokesman with the state courts, denied to NBC that Engoron and Bailey had a conversation about the case.

“No ex parte conversation concerning this matter occurred between Justice Engoron and Mr. Bailey or any other person,” Baker said in a statement to the outlet.
NYC lawyer sparks probe into Trump judge Arthur Engoron over unsolicited advice on $455M civil fraud case

This what the defense has been reduced to. Trying to make a case for Engeron's recusal becaue some nitwit attorney cornered him at the courthouse and tried to give him unsolicited advise on how to try this case prior to trial. BTW attorney Bailey had his license to practice suspended in 2017 briefly for making outraeous comments to a tenant in a building he owned. So not finding him terribly credible in this cornering instance JMO

"I saw him in the corner [at the courthouse] and I told my client, 'I need to go.' And I walked over and we started talking," Bailey told NBC New York, which first reported the story. "I wanted him to know what I think and why ... I really want him to get it right."
Trump seeks recusal of judge who fined him $464M in civil fraud trial

A high-profile New York real estate lawyer, whose law license was once suspended, said he approached the judge presiding over Donald Trump’s civil fraud case to offer unsolicited advice about a law at issue in the case.
High-profile New York lawyer says he tried to advise judge in Trump civil fraud case

Al Baker, a spokesman with the state courts, denied to NBC that Engoron and Bailey had a conversation about the case.

“No ex parte conversation concerning this matter occurred between Justice Engoron and Mr. Bailey or any other person,” Baker said in a statement to the outlet.
NYC lawyer sparks probe into Trump judge Arthur Engoron over unsolicited advice on $455M civil fraud case

This what the defense has been reduced to. Trying to make a case for Engeron's recusal becaue some nitwit attorney cornered him at the courthouse and tried to give him unsolicited advise on how to try this case prior to trial. BTW attorney Bailey had his license to practice suspended in 2017 briefly for making outraeous comments to a tenant in a building he owned. So not finding him terribly credible in this cornering instance JMO
Trump continues toying with the messed up court system- he has been so successful-- the Coup trial probably won't go before the election: Judge Cannon is doing his bidding so that trial is stalled- appeals appeals appeals - that is all he does and it works for him so why wouldn't he keep doing what has proved successful for him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990
Back