GUILTY NY - 30 injured in Manhattan bombing, 17 Sept 2016 *Ahmad Khan Rahimi arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you FBI, NYPD, LE, everyone for stopping these people!

I don't think I could handle an airport bombing! NO WAY!

jmo
I know, right?! Or an escape.

Thanks, I finally got it to go back to U.S. Edition. It seemed to have a mind of its own for awhile there.

Two men spotted the suspicious device around 9:30 p.m. at N. Broad St. and Julian Pl., said Elizabeth Mayor Chris Bollwage.

“They noticed a package in a wastebasket,” Bollwage told reporters. “They took the package out of the wastebasket because they thought it was of some value to them. "

After discovering the package had wires and a pipe, the men dropped it and reported their find to police, Bollwage said. They described an SUV, which led to the Belt Parkway stop in New York.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ople-linked-chelsea-bombing-article-1.2797378

That's awesome that they got a description of the SUV after finding the package. Hopefully those two people will get some sort of reward/recognition.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Off to bed :countsheep::bed: :eek:fftobed:

Everyone have a safe night/morning!

Hopefully, praying, there will arrests made and the madness will stop.

Thank you all for everything you do with all the events!
God Speed ~

jmo :moo:

The package was a backpack, and it was found by two men in a garbage can about 300 feet from the front door of a crowded pub in Elizabeth, said Bollwage, the mayor. When they saw wires and pipes, they dropped the backpack and immediately went to police headquarters, he said.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-investigate-vehicle-interest-n-y-new-n650306

Apologises if this info was posted earlier. Very lucky that the device(s) didn't explode that close to a busy pub. I hope this will cease with the arrests of those 5 people in the SUV.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

"FBI detains five people near Verrazano Bridge in possible connection to Chelsea bombing after pipe bomb cache find in New Jersey
NYDN, Sept. 19 16, 2:32 am

"The weekend trail of terror continued along the Belt Parkway where federal agents nabbed several people of interest with a weapons stash inside an SUV,"
[...according to LE sources...]

[Mayor Bollwage said]
"He said the bomb was found close to an Elizabeth watering hole known as Wally’s Pub. Luckily, few people were inside in the area at the time of the discovery.

"If that pub was crowded and there was a lot of people there, it could of severely injured, maned or killed many, many people,...

Addressing the perpetrators who planted the bomb bag near the train station,... “they have no value on human life.”

"BY NICOLE HENSLEY, ROCCO PARASCANDOLA, LEONARD GREENE NEW YORK DAILY NEWS"
Sept 19 16, 1:54 am,

"“They noticed a package in a wastebasket,” Bollwage told reporters. “They took the package out of the wastebasket because they thought it was of some value to them. "

[...]

After discovering the package had wires and a pipe, the men dropped it and reported their find to police, Bollwage said. They described an SUV, which led to the Belt Parkway stop in New York.

[...]

One of the devices unexpectedly detonated as an FBI bomb robot tried cutting a wire on the device. The blast startled witnesses at the crime scene, but there were no reports of injuries."

[...]

the Elizabeth device did not have a cell phone or timer.

[... the Mayor]

would not confirm a link to the Elizabeth pipe bombs and the Seaside Heights blast

[...]

BBM

"#BREAKING video shows moment bomb robot accidentally detonated device found @ Elizabeth NJ train station. @PIX11News"
Anthony DiLorenzo
via NYT below

"Pipe Bombs Found Near Train Station in Elizabeth, N.J., Official Says
By NATE SCHWEBER and JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH
SEPT. 19, 2016,"
~ 2:30 am

The Elizabeth police, in turn, called the Union County bomb squad, which tested the package with a drone and found that it “could be a live bomb,”

[...]

Police cars and yellow tape blocked every car and pedestrian route to the train station in downtown Elizabeth early Monday morning. The town was eerily calm but for the flickering of red-and-blue police lights on the buildings downtown.

[...]

“People were screaming; a woman yelled, ‘What the hell was that?’” he said. “I felt it in my chest. I thought when they find bombs they take them and detonate them somewhere else.”

"How Police Found Second Bomb, and a ‘Total Containment Vessel’ Hauled It Away
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN"

Sept 18 16

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/19/n...ackage-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
images & videos

noted in MSM pipe bomb detonated on of five in backpack

http://abc7ny.com/live/

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/show/cbs-new-york-live-video-one/

Investigators also identified a person of interest in the Manhattan attack through surveillance footage, but it was unclear if he was among the five arrested
NYDN 3:36 AM

LE wants to talk to this person

"FBI Newark... 20m20 minutes ago
processing evidence. We will continue to provide additional information once the area has been cleared..."

via
"...@FBINewark will NOT confirm that these devices are related to the ones in Seaside Park and Chelsea. @PIX11News
Anthony DiLorenzo... ‏ 7m7 minutes ago"

"The FBI may be looking for additional suspects, the sources tell ABC News."
By AARON KATERSKY MARK CRUDELEMIKE LEVINE DAVID CAPLAN
Sept 19 16, 1:31 am "
with earlier video (Brian Ross) and reporting on LE's take on possible similarities and potential connections or not between the various bombs

and here too:

Investigation by MIGUEL ALMAGUER, ALEX JOHNSON, TOM WINTER, RICHARD ESPOSITO and JONATHAN DIENST
SEP 19 2016, 3:33 AM ET

"Several law enforcement officials told NBC News that they are concerned that an active terrorism cell with multiple players could be at work in the New York-New Jersey area."

[...]

None of the five people had been charged, and the investigation was ongoing, authorities told NBC News.

[re Elizabeth, NJ...]

"We do not believe those two are involved," the mayor said. "We believe they did the right thing."

Investigators also identified a person of interest in the Manhattan attack through surveillance footage, but it was unclear if he was among the five arrested

processing evidence. We will continue to provide additional information once the area has been cleared..."

via
"...@FBINewark will NOT confirm that these devices are related to the ones in Seaside Park and Chelsea. @PIX11News

with earlier video (Brian Ross) and reporting on LE's take on possible similarities and potential connections or not between the various bombs

and here too:

Investigation by MIGUEL ALMAGUER, ALEX JOHNSON, TOM WINTER, RICHARD ESPOSITO and JONATHAN DIENST

"Several law enforcement officials told NBC News that they are concerned that an active terrorism cell with multiple players could be at work in the New York-New Jersey area."

[...]

None of the five people had been charged, and the investigation was ongoing, authorities told NBC News.

[re Elizabeth, NJ...]

"We do not believe those two are involved," the mayor said. "We believe they did the right thing."

Can someone thoew up link to Nj thread here on WS

via

and here too:

[...]

[re Elizabeth, NJ...]

Iam finding this somewhat confsuing as far as media go. I kinda think 5 bombs is somewhat of a story. Call me nuts I guess. Why is local news rolling along normal? Who is convering this live , I wanna catch up - there doing business news??Another doing weather??

If there are no timers and cell phones then what?

Update news report. FBI and the ATF just raided a business in Elizabeth NJ. No details yet.

I just woke up to the news of the Elizabeth NJ. My best friend lives there. I am not usually worried as a NYer. Today, as I get ready to head into the city for work, I have knots in my stomach. I don't get how our mayor can continue to say there is no credible threat. This is a threat. This is not good. I hope those 5 men/women stopped by FBI are the people behind this and that this ends.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So many devices. Sure sounds like a cell rather than lone wolf terrorist. Thankfully not highly competent cell.

WPIX 11

Father & 2 sons live in apt above fried chicken corner restaurant in Elizabeth, NJ

Father is owner of the restaurant

PIX11 reporting mayor of Elizabeth says there is a connection to the Chelsea bombing

No other details such as whether father & sons are part of 5 being questioned by FBI or

whether their names came up during questioning of 5

Fox News - FBI releasing wanted poster for 28 year old male from New York possible foreign connection shortly.

Ahmed Kahn Rahami

CstsiO9WAAAmWz_.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member