GUILTY NY - 30 injured in Manhattan bombing, 17 Sept 2016 *Ahmad Khan Rahimi arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Greg

Well see -- I think we will find out that NJ was not him. Different Mo. If ya think about it, the mo was pressure cookers placed in the open . THe first one was "set down" like the pressure cooker.

The only time a garbage can came into the scene was when he was trying to get rid of them.

Different bombs, differment placement strategies

How far is the NJ marathon from his parents restaurant anyone know?

How far is his parents restaurant from the first NY explosure?

How far is parents restuarant from his sleeping area?

The Seaside Park pipe bomb was similar to the bomb found in the backpack in Elizabeth.

What his connection to Seaside Park is beyond me. I've been trying to figure out what he was thinking. I don't believe the race that day was highly publicized, I would have thought he would have left it in Seaside Heights' Barbeque by the Sea, or Point Pleasant's Seafood Festival - both of which were going on that day and much closer to Elizabeth/Linden/NYC than Seaside Park. Then when he posted about LBGTQ I would assume he would target Asbury Park's community.

All I know is that he could not come down to Seaside Park by train (as he could with Asbury Park or Point Pleasant) so he definitely drove down or was driven down here.

Folks in the neighborhood described the family as Americanized, wearing western clothing, engaging in capatliztic undertaking (business) driving an infinity. No reports of any intense religious behaviors on families the part reported

It is starting to sound as if we are doing the classic lone wolf - disenfranchised, dropped out of collage, cashiering in a fast food restaurant at 28 years, living with his parent, no gfriend mentioned thus far, aparently conflicted family dynamics (stabbing sis is reasonably good reason to come to this conclusion)

Thus far no intense religious reprots regarding him.

So we have an alone, young man , with no future, supposedly being harassed for his hertiage, who starts , goes online, does that inspire magazine on pressure cookers and here we are.

Fits the classic profile no?

I'm curious how he got the rolling luggage into Manhattan that day, did he drive in, take the train, bus, or taxi????

Why did he go ahead with the bombings on Saturday in Seaside Park and Manhattan, as opposed to dropping the bomb off in Elizabeth and fleeing to Linden?

If I hear he was "mentally lll" I am going to lose it!

Obviously, he is mentally ill. He built bombs and planted them hoping to hurt people.
But from what I have read, he worked and lived with his family. What are the odds this guy was building bombs and nobody knew? IMO zero to none.

Also, doesn't homeland security watch individuals traveling to certain countries often? He traveled to Afghanistan several times a year.

If there are no timers and cell phones then what?

Maybe they wait for the finder to do the detonation. Anything goes in this day and time.

When I first read your post, I thought why are we worrying about timers and cell phones going? What if the electrical power goes (off)? I hope our protection is on top of this and the "fox isn't in charge of the chicken coop." Without electric power, how will ANYONE know what is happening where? Sometimes the best defense is an offense that thinks ahead.

Oh my goodness he had two kitchens! The title of the inspire article was something like making bombs in mama's kitchen

just heard a talking head on air (obviously) call him just "stupid" cracked me up!!

I wanna know if he had high alcohol levels, was he smart to be a bum, or a blackout drunk.

They have been very quiet on pull over under bridge --dont think it was family moo

Rahimi had a series of escalating run-ins with the law, beginning 2008 when he spent a day in jail for unpaid parking tickets, and another in 2012 after he allegedly violated a restraining order, the New York Times reports. In 2014, Rahami spent three days in jail on weapons and aggravated assault charges, after allegedly stabbing a person in the leg, the New York Times reports. A grand jury dropped Rahami’s charges for the fight, which allegedly began as a domestic dispute.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/19/ahmad-khan-rahami-arrested-but-questions-remain-about-bombings.html?via=desktop&source=twitter

Maybe they wait for the finder to do the detonation. Anything goes in this day and time.

When I first read your post, I thought why are we worrying about timers and cell phones going? What if the electrical power goes (off)? I hope our protection is on top of this and the "fox isn't in charge of the chicken coop." Without electric power, how will ANYONE know what is happening where? Sometimes the best defense is an offense that thinks ahead.

We have done nothing to deal with our power grid. San Fran a year ago they attacked a sub station, get a couple of them , cascades, we are all fu#####

Saw a really scary movie. Most dont really think about it. It cascades into a world going crazy - sounds far fetched ?

Think three weeks out and no power. No food to eat, no pumps to load gas tankers, they run out of gas, no 911, no ambulance service,big industrial cargo ports are crippled. No Fema they need gas . No heat /AC people die, no fire dept,no where to put bodies, no medical treatment, no medications, no law enforcment, no communications, no sewer treatment, no money, no water, no toilets.

People have survival instincts, when starving deydrated etc people go nuts

Obviously, he is mentally ill. He built bombs and planted them hoping to hurt people.
But from what I have read, he worked and lived with his family. What are the odds this guy was building bombs and nobody knew? IMO zero to none.

Also, doesn't homeland security watch individuals traveling to certain countries often? He traveled to Afghanistan several times a year.

I think he did that a while back. We have to face that they are not going to be ABLE to monitor most folks. That is just a reality.

I think he did that a while back. We have to face that they are not going to be ABLE to monitor most folks. That is just a reality.

I did too. I'm trying to read through the shadow. :)

Nothing IMO wrong , with laughing at some of the very creative writing on the page. Does not mean we think this is funny,
Some of them were late night tv !

Cnn they have cameras on him in the hospital!

more...

The car was stopped because it had been located at an address associated with the suspect. The individuals were not being charged with anything and were no longer being detained as of Monday afternoon.

The men had several weapons in the SUV.

The FBI was led to the men after discovering more pipe bombs at a Elizabeth, New Jersey train station.

The New York Post reported that the men were headed to the airport.

http://patch.com/new-york/new-york-...zano-bridge-connection-chelsea-bombing-report

makes.no.sense.

If it turns out the pullover of the people really are related to the perp then I sure hope LE has not just let these people go just because they said they had no knowledge of him making bombs.

They reportedly had weapons in the vehicle. Why?
And if there were any handguns and if they were in NYC city limits at time of pullover then that is a crime right there because handguns are illegal for most all citizens.

You have to almost be a policeman yourself in order to obtain a legal permit for a handgun in NYC.

If the weapons were long guns then why were they in the vehicle? Most big game seasons dont open yet for another month or so.

Something sounds real "fishy" or should we say "chickeny" about the pullover of the vehicle. :)

Other articles had said the father owned the restaurant and he just worked there. There just has to be more relatives of this perp. He was not running it himself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back