NY - 57-year old grandmother found strangled to death in trunk of car - May 29, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There’s an odd comment by GD on the most recent post on LD’s FB page. Her post is from over a year ago, but the comment was from yesterday and isn’t very nice. I can’t find a connection to LD.

LD’s sister TDW and brother DD have posted a photo of the man they are accusing of killing LD. I can’t post their FB per TOS, but they are easy to find on LD’s page. Someone refers to him as LD’s husband. Apparently he has disappeared per comments.

Another FB page for Lisa under her married name. Interesting that it’s not being used in stories about her.

Last edited:
During the court session, Tyrell remained quiet and showed little emotion. Dashnaw's extended family was present in the courtroom, expressing their desire for justice.

Larry Macey, Dashnaw's nephew, commented, "I think court went all right. As long as he gets to stay in jail it's pretty good. I think it could've went a little bit better in there. But other than that, we're pretty happy with what's going on right now."

He added, "I hope he spends the rest of his life behind bars and he never sees the outside again."

Tyrell is currently being held without bail and is scheduled to return to court on Aug. 27.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back