NY - 8 Die in Crash on Taconic State Parkway #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Will read the Stephen King short story-----am glad he is writing and publishing. Wonder when his musical collaberation with John Mellencamp will be coming.

I wonder as well where Dan was the day he was supposed to be at the campsite. Did he know about the pot ? Probably--and they may have smoked together. I remember from the doc. his mom saying something like....Diane would wait up for Danny and they'd have a snack together before bed. They could have shared a joint or one of them smoked or actually had a bagel or something.

This may sound dumb but--I have kicked around the suicide theory also. I think if Diane had committed suicide, she was thinking solely of killing herself and not the kids in the car. Does that make sense?

Will read the Stephen King short story-----am glad he is writing and publishing. Wonder when his musical collaberation with John Mellencamp will be coming.

I wonder as well where Dan was the day he was supposed to be at the campsite. Did he know about the pot ? Probably--and they may have smoked together. I remember from the doc. his mom saying something like....Diane would wait up for Danny and they'd have a snack together before bed. They could have shared a joint or one of them smoked or actually had a bagel or something.

This may sound dumb but--I have kicked around the suicide theory also. I think if Diane had committed suicide, she was thinking solely of killing herself and not the kids in the car. Does that make sense?

Hot cawfee, yes, the suicide makes sense to me because she obviously was not thinking in her right mind, or her left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the family feel they know what happened that day? What is their take, their speculation?

It's just so horrific an act for me to believe she did it on purpose but people do just that, day in and day out.

May they all be resting gently now and to all of those who were touched by this tragedy, I keep you in my thoughts.

I cannot imagine the horror and fright those poor kids had and the others in the SUV seeing the mini-van speeding at them and being unable to anything.

I think Warren Hance has replayed his phone conversation with Diane over and over again in his head.

The tox screenings tell us one part of the story. I wonder if Diane got to a point where she was even aware of the kids in the van anymore.

The posts in the threads on this subject are an eye opener for me. IMO- some people can so easily accept that a man can be a monster from the get go, perhaps based upon their arrest or innuendo, but a women, who caused a head on motor vehicle crash that killed seven innocent people, (four from her own family) and was then lab tested and proven to be DUI, more that 2 times the legal limit, with more alcohol in her stomach that had not been absorbed, and had high levels of THC in her system, must have had something else happen to her (ambien, tooth abscess, death rays from mars shined into her eyes) to cause this act. For me, its simply Occam's razor - "among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected". She got herself exceedingly and purposely very drunk, and then continued to drive in circles, and avoided other family members, until she caused this horrific act. She did this for her own reason, and she took that reason to her grave.

I think you bring up an interesting point about her biding time until she was sober enough to not tip any suspicion around family. I do have a hard time believing she got behind the wheel with the intent to kill herself but maybe she did have an abscess, which, if she did, would be pretty damn painful (I've had abscesses and it's enough to drive you to drink - literally).

Maybe she smoked pot to dull the pain after not being able to get over the counter pain relief. Maybe driving a car of screaming kids, who may or may not be fighting and bickering, coupled with the incredible pain, led her to drinking the vodka. Maybe she dumped a can's worth of it into her drink from McDonald's and drank it as kind of a last resort because of everything that was going on and then maybe it hit hard, she got sick, pulled over and vomited a couple times before getting back on the road, still drunk.

I've looked at the entrance to the parkway that she turned on and I can see, to someone drunk, how it could be mistaken as an on-ramp. Who knows? It's crazy all around. There are so many weird questions that don't have answers.

What I find interesting, and unsettled:

1) Neither the employees at McDonald's or the gas station indicate Diane was drunk, or that anything was wrong with her. When she stopped at the gas station, she parked by the pumps but did not get gas. She only enters the gas station a brief moment before quickly leaving (reports indicate she asked if they sold Tylenol or something similar - which they had none of?) and then she, to me at least, aggressively leaves the gas station's parking lot. If you watch [video=youtube;Busc4RFtcgg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Busc4RFtcgg[/video], you can see another van, which is gray/white in color, departing at the same time as Diane. Diane's van (I think it was her brother's actually) rapidly does a U-turn and heads for the exit/entrance of the station. The other van takes a right on to Route 17, while Diane goes far-left, which would be used for cars entering the gas station, and does a quick turn south down Route 17 - tho, the video cuts out before she leaves the parking lot. Looking at street view of the gas station, there is a shoulder between the entrance/exit and the highway, so, from the vantage point of the video camera it could appear she was pulling into the road with oncoming traffic but really pulling out into the shoulder to wait for traffic to clear. Again, because the video cuts out and a distance behind the road, it's hard to tell exactly how far the minivan was into the road prior to the turn. It's clear, though, at least from the video, that she quickly left the parking lot and took a left from the parking lot that would be typically reserved for cars entering the parking lot.

So, is this the first indication that maybe something isn't right?

2) Roughly 40 minutes after leaving the gas station, Diane speaks with her brother, after Emma, Warren's daughter, calls to say they're running late. Warren later says Diane sounded fine.

3) Around the time she spoke with her brother, however, witnesses say a van is seen driving aggressively on Route 17 in Orange County. Orange County is just south of Sullivan County, which is where Liberty (where Diane stopped at McDonald's and the Sunoco) is located. It should be pointed out that both the McDonald's and gas station are located on Old Route 17 - not the freeway that's adjacent to it. Moreover, it's important to point out at this point Diane was alert enough to NOT turn onto the off-ramp she would inevitably pass to get back on Route 17. As you can see here, the off-ramp exit could easily be mistaken for an entrance to someone who is in a very inebriated state. She would have passed this exit, which is only a minute or so from the gas station, clearly knowing it was an exit, wrapping under an overpass and eventually reaching the on-ramp. So, while there might be clues in the video from the gas station, she was still well enough to find her way back to Route 17 with apparent ease. 40 minutes later, tho, she's seen driving aggressively by other drivers and yet, seems fine enough when speaking with her brother around this time. Why the aggressive driving and why didn't her brother pick up on something being wrong?

4) Almost an hour after entering the gas station, and just ten minutes after speaking to her brother, someone matching Diane's description is seen on the side of Route 17, bent over vomiting. This is only ten minutes AFTER she spoke to her brother. And yet he didn't pick up that anything was wrong - her voice seemed fine. Even more interesting is that Emma, who called, didn't mention anything about Diane's driving - that it was erratic or that she was acting strange. She only told her father they would be a bit late. Was Diane good at hiding being drunk?

5) About 20 minutes after a witness spots Diane vomiting on the side of the freeway, Jackie, Warren's husband, and Diane's sister-in-law, calls Diane's cell phone. The two speak briefly - but, again, Diane seems fine. Jackie indicates nothing wrong was apparent.

6) Between the time she hangs up with Jackie, and roughly 40 minutes later, witnesses spot Diane and the red van driving in and out of traffic. She's also tailgating people, honking her horn, and seen on the side of the road looking ill - eventually, she follows a car into a rest area, drives over some grass and into a parking lot.

7) Around this time, a call is made from Diane's phone that proves to be a wrong number. Shortly after, she then calls Jackie at home and sounds disoriented. This could explain the wrong number. She tried to get a hold of Jackie, but in a stupor of some sort, dialed someone else.

8) Warren returns home just as the call ends and calls Diane back. It's clear something is wrong with Diane now. She doesn't sound right - but is actually driving at this point (so, she has returned to the freeway) - Emma takes the phone, tells her dad Diane is acting funny, can't see right and tells Warren she sees a sign for Tarrytown and Sleepy Hollow. At this point, Warren talks Diane into pulling over. They would have had to been on the road, again, after the Sloatsburg service stop for quite a bit when Diane makes her initial call to Jackie and Warren returns the call. I say this because Warren was on the phone while Diane was going through the Tappan Zee Toll, which is at the Tappan bridge - quite the distance from Sloatsburg (20 or so minutes).

9) Diane pulls off around Tarrytown and Sleepy Hollow. At this point, there's more wrong numbers dialed (4) in a matter of a minute. Then, for whatever reason, Diane leaves her phone on a concrete barrier in a pull-off area. This is most likely the sign for Tarrytown and Sleepy Hollow Emma spots and tells her dad about shortly after the van pulls through the toll. This is possibly where Diane left her phone - the off-ramp pull-off at the Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow exit. It's uncertain how long she remains here before leaving her phone and driving away. This is roughly two hours after Diane has left the gas station in Liberty. She's 30 or so minutes behind the typical time it would take driving this route (according to Google Maps).

10) This is where things get sketchy. She has no phone now and there really is no indication of her path between the area of Tarrytown and the entrance onto the Taconic State Parkway. Looking at maps of the area, it's unlikely she would've gotten back on I-287 as the only directions she could go from here would either be west (back over the bridge - away from where she was heading) and east toward Long Island. If she headed east, it would have put her well beyond the point of entry to the Taconic State Parkway. So, what happened between the point she got off the freeway, left her phone, and entered the Parkway the wrong way?

That's the biggest question of all. Again, going back to the map, where she ended up entering the Parkway is a considerable distance away from the last known contact. We know she entered the wrong way around 1:30, so, a half hour or so after she last spoke with Warren. My only guess is she somehow decided to stay on surface streets, maybe to sober up, or because she was getting antsy driving on the freeway, and potentially drove up through Tarrytown, over toward the Parkway, eventually saw what she thought was an on-ramp and pulled onto to the Parkway hoping that maybe she could get a better idea of where she was.

11) She crashes.

It's pretty clear her state was getting progressively worse between the gas station and the crash. If she was drunk, that would make sense as the more we drink the sloppier we get. It's entirely possible she was trying to self-medicate her abscess with alcohol and underestimated how much she was drinking. Maybe she was also trying to get home faster because the pain was bothering her, as well as shouting kids in the van. The witnesses who report her driving aggressive don't necessarily say she was having difficulty driving - just that she was speeding and moving in and out of lanes (not entirely drifting from lanes like drunk drivers do). From the calls to Jackie and Warren, she sounded fine. But if she was quickly drinking, dumping a can's worth of vodka in her cup, the impact could be delayed - but hit really fast.

Still, her actions were a bit peculiar. I want to know why she left the phone on the side of the turnoff. It's possible she just forgot it but the police said it was neatly left. I don't know what that means. And why did she continue driving even after Warren told her not to? Was she afraid he'd spot her drunk - afraid maybe a cop would question her?

So many questions.

Sorry for the long winded post. :bedtime:

MOO- D's brother, his wife and other family members never said that they knew D drank and smoked, cause they didn't want to make her look bad after death.
Maybe the whole family imbibed. Maybe they didn't see anything wrong with it, until a tragedy happened.
All MOO only- I just don't think a person goes this far their first time.

I think you bring up an interesting point about her biding time until she was sober enough to not tip any suspicion around family. I do have a hard time believing she got behind the wheel with the intent to kill herself but maybe she did have an abscess, which, if she did, would be pretty damn painful (I've had abscesses and it's enough to drive you to drink - literally).

Maybe she smoked pot to dull the pain after not being able to get over the counter pain relief. Maybe driving a car of screaming kids, who may or may not be fighting and bickering, coupled with the incredible pain, led her to drinking the vodka. Maybe she dumped a can's worth of it into her drink from McDonald's and drank it as kind of a last resort because of everything that was going on and then maybe it hit hard, she got sick, pulled over and vomited a couple times before getting back on the road, still drunk.

I've looked at the entrance to the parkway that she turned on and I can see, to someone drunk, how it could be mistaken as an on-ramp. Who knows? It's crazy all around. There are so many weird questions that don't have answers.

What I find interesting, and unsettled:

1) Neither the employees at McDonald's or the gas station indicate Diane was drunk, or that anything was wrong with her. When she stopped at the gas station, she parked by the pumps but did not get gas. She only enters the gas station a brief moment before quickly leaving (reports indicate she asked if they sold Tylenol or something similar - which they had none of?) and then she, to me at least, aggressively leaves the gas station's parking lot. If you watch [video=youtube;Busc4RFtcgg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Busc4RFtcgg[/video], you can see another van, which is gray/white in color, departing at the same time as Diane. Diane's van (I think it was her brother's actually) rapidly does a U-turn and heads for the exit/entrance of the station. The other van takes a right on to Route 17, while Diane goes far-left, which would be used for cars entering the gas station, and does a quick turn south down Route 17 - tho, the video cuts out before she leaves the parking lot. Looking at street view of the gas station, there is a shoulder between the entrance/exit and the highway, so, from the vantage point of the video camera it could appear she was pulling into the road with oncoming traffic but really pulling out into the shoulder to wait for traffic to clear. Again, because the video cuts out and a distance behind the road, it's hard to tell exactly how far the minivan was into the road prior to the turn. It's clear, though, at least from the video, that she quickly left the parking lot and took a left from the parking lot that would be typically reserved for cars entering the parking lot.

So, is this the first indication that maybe something isn't right?

2) Roughly 40 minutes after leaving the gas station, Diane speaks with her brother, after Emma, Warren's daughter, calls to say they're running late. Warren later says Diane sounded fine.

3) Around the time she spoke with her brother, however, witnesses say a van is seen driving aggressively on Route 17 in Orange County. Orange County is just south of Sullivan County, which is where Liberty (where Diane stopped at McDonald's and the Sunoco) is located. It should be pointed out that both the McDonald's and gas station are located on Old Route 17 - not the freeway that's adjacent to it. Moreover, it's important to point out at this point Diane was alert enough to NOT turn onto the off-ramp she would inevitably pass to get back on Route 17. As you can see here, the off-ramp exit could easily be mistaken for an entrance to someone who is in a very inebriated state. She would have passed this exit, which is only a minute or so from the gas station, clearly knowing it was an exit, wrapping under an overpass and eventually reaching the on-ramp. So, while there might be clues in the video from the gas station, she was still well enough to find her way back to Route 17 with apparent ease. 40 minutes later, tho, she's seen driving aggressively by other drivers and yet, seems fine enough when speaking with her brother around this time. Why the aggressive driving and why didn't her brother pick up on something being wrong?

4) Almost an hour after entering the gas station, and just ten minutes after speaking to her brother, someone matching Diane's description is seen on the side of Route 17, bent over vomiting. This is only ten minutes AFTER she spoke to her brother. And yet he didn't pick up that anything was wrong - her voice seemed fine. Even more interesting is that Emma, who called, didn't mention anything about Diane's driving - that it was erratic or that she was acting strange. She only told her father they would be a bit late. Was Diane good at hiding being drunk?

5) About 20 minutes after a witness spots Diane vomiting on the side of the freeway, Jackie, Warren's husband, and Diane's sister-in-law, calls Diane's cell phone. The two speak briefly - but, again, Diane seems fine. Jackie indicates nothing wrong was apparent.

6) Between the time she hangs up with Jackie, and roughly 40 minutes later, witnesses spot Diane and the red van driving in and out of traffic. She's also tailgating people, honking her horn, and seen on the side of the road looking ill - eventually, she follows a car into a rest area, drives over some grass and into a parking lot.

7) Around this time, a call is made from Diane's phone that proves to be a wrong number. Shortly after, she then calls Jackie at home and sounds disoriented. This could explain the wrong number. She tried to get a hold of Jackie, but in a stupor of some sort, dialed someone else.

8) Warren returns home just as the call ends and calls Diane back. It's clear something is wrong with Diane now. She doesn't sound right - but is actually driving at this point (so, she has returned to the freeway) - Emma takes the phone, tells her dad Diane is acting funny, can't see right and tells Warren she sees a sign for Tarrytown and Sleepy Hollow. At this point, Warren talks Diane into pulling over. They would have had to been on the road, again, after the Sloatsburg service stop for quite a bit when Diane makes her initial call to Jackie and Warren returns the call. I say this because Warren was on the phone while Diane was going through the Tappan Zee Toll, which is at the Tappan bridge - quite the distance from Sloatsburg (20 or so minutes).

9) Diane pulls off around Tarrytown and Sleepy Hollow. At this point, there's more wrong numbers dialed (4) in a matter of a minute. Then, for whatever reason, Diane leaves her phone on a concrete barrier in a pull-off area. This is most likely the sign for Tarrytown and Sleepy Hollow Emma spots and tells her dad about shortly after the van pulls through the toll. This is possibly where Diane left her phone - the off-ramp pull-off at the Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow exit. It's uncertain how long she remains here before leaving her phone and driving away. This is roughly two hours after Diane has left the gas station in Liberty. She's 30 or so minutes behind the typical time it would take driving this route (according to Google Maps).

10) This is where things get sketchy. She has no phone now and there really is no indication of her path between the area of Tarrytown and the entrance onto the Taconic State Parkway. Looking at maps of the area, it's unlikely she would've gotten back on I-287 as the only directions she could go from here would either be west (back over the bridge - away from where she was heading) and east toward Long Island. If she headed east, it would have put her well beyond the point of entry to the Taconic State Parkway. So, what happened between the point she got off the freeway, left her phone, and entered the Parkway the wrong way?

That's the biggest question of all. Again, going back to the map, where she ended up entering the Parkway is a considerable distance away from the last known contact. We know she entered the wrong way around 1:30, so, a half hour or so after she last spoke with Warren. My only guess is she somehow decided to stay on surface streets, maybe to sober up, or because she was getting antsy driving on the freeway, and potentially drove up through Tarrytown, over toward the Parkway, eventually saw what she thought was an on-ramp and pulled onto to the Parkway hoping that maybe she could get a better idea of where she was.

11) She crashes.

It's pretty clear her state was getting progressively worse between the gas station and the crash. If she was drunk, that would make sense as the more we drink the sloppier we get. It's entirely possible she was trying to self-medicate her abscess with alcohol and underestimated how much she was drinking. Maybe she was also trying to get home faster because the pain was bothering her, as well as shouting kids in the van. The witnesses who report her driving aggressive don't necessarily say she was having difficulty driving - just that she was speeding and moving in and out of lanes (not entirely drifting from lanes like drunk drivers do). From the calls to Jackie and Warren, she sounded fine. But if she was quickly drinking, dumping a can's worth of vodka in her cup, the impact could be delayed - but hit really fast.

Still, her actions were a bit peculiar. I want to know why she left the phone on the side of the turnoff. It's possible she just forgot it but the police said it was neatly left. I don't know what that means. And why did she continue driving even after Warren told her not to? Was she afraid he'd spot her drunk - afraid maybe a cop would question her?

So many questions.

Sorry for the long winded post. :bedtime:

I think you make a lot of good points. I don't think she had an abscess, though. I think she was drinking because she was an alcoholic. I think she'd hidden it very well - plus, people don't see what they don't want to see, you know? Her brother and sister in law wouldn't have wanted to believe she had a problem, so even if they'd ever had an inkling, they probably brushed it off, and then felt bad about themselves for even thinking something like that.

If she'd been a functional alcoholic for a long time, she *wouldn't* have sounded different to them, because they would have been talking to her in an impaired state for years without realizing it. And for her to be acting as normal as she was with as much alcohol as she had in her, she had to have a pretty decent tolerance.

Ever since I read about the Ambien idea on here, that's seemed the most likely thing to me. I think she had probably taken them at home before when drinking, with no problems because she was at home. But if she took one while camping and then started drinking before it wore off, and after not sleeping very long, it probably effected her differently than usual. OR, she'd done it before but nothing bad happened so no one knew.

I could see her choosing suicide and taking her own kids with her, but it seems so unlikely that she'd consciously kill her brother's children. Unless she knew a terrible secret of some kind, like a genetic disorder they faced or something incredible like that, it just makes no sense for her to kill them. I can see her wanting to take her own kids out with her, so they wouldn't be left with that d-bag husband of hers who didn't want them anyway. But why kill her nieces?

That's why I end up back at thinking she didn't do anything on purpose other than consuming alcohol and drugs, and possibly mixing them in what proved to be a deadly way.

This story will always haunt me.

slcer----great post with lots of points to ponder !
I wonder at the "misdialed calls"-----I was surprised that it was never stated either in the doc or elsewhere (IIRC) who the calls were to-----I would assume that Diane had speed dial especially for frequently dialed calls or at least a "contact list" so she would not have to dial a whole number.
Early this morning (as my brain wanders) I was thinking of if those were Emma's words or if it was something Warren made up to protect Diane. I think she was very hungover and kept drinking and smoked pot to maintain her buzz. I think driving with a car of kids yelling and singing with radio etc was amping her hangover. The trip to McD's especially when there was a time the Hance girls had to be home and they were running late, tells me that Diane needed to have a cocktail with a pot chaser. She coundn't smoke in the car b/c Warren would have likely been furious.

Very good points you two on the possibility she was a heavy, secret drinker and was able to hide it well. I think alcoholics often inflate what they can handle and maybe this was an instance of this. She drank thinking she could maintain, maybe she was hung over (would explain the sunglasses inside the McDonald's - gas station, too, though I sometimes don' take my sunglasses off when I'm in and out of a gas station), and drank to recover (it would also explain why, just 40 minutes after she stopped at the gas station she was seen puking off the side of the freeway - maybe the hang over, and driving got to her). It's possible she was fine at that point, but after getting sick from the drinking, smoked or drank a bit to dull the hangover. Then she couldn't control it, continued drinking and got drunk fairly fast - which can even happen to alcoholics.

There are two points in this story that leave so many questions - and sadly, we'll almost certainly not find any answers because they died with Diane.

1) What happened between the gas station and the moments before/after she was pulled off the side of Route 17 seen puking?
2) What happened between the last phone call, when Warren told her to stay put, and where she left her phone, and the 30 or so minutes before she entered the Taconic State Parkway?

I feel the answer to this is somewhere in those moments.

I read recently---probably one of the "New Year's Hangover Suggestions" articles that float around---that Advil (I think) is bad to take when hungover b/c it will make you vomit. Perhaps she took that.

slcer---------you have something there---I think that Warren was not providing the most accurate info when he relayed the contents of the call with Diane. No doubt the kids were screaming. And Diane never called Danny---which strikes me as odd.

I am not minimizing WH's loss by any means-------I think now that he wanted to preserve judgement, culpability, what have you, on Diane.

I just saw the documentary There's Something Wrong with Aunt Diane...and it really gnaws at you. The questions?! I think at some point she had a psychotic break/blind drunk blackout and it put her on autopilot...and that is what enabled her to drive with ''such determination'' and so 'straight'' like the witnesses said during those last 2 minutes. Did she know she was going the wrong way though??? It bothers me because nobody can answer this! There was a youtube video of this guy who basically said her perfectionist ways wouldn't allow her to ask for help, especially if she was drunk- because it would involve the cops/jail/DUI and it would bring down the facade of perfect mother/wife/coworker down and she couldn't do that or face that, and so that brought the crisis to the head-hence the psychotic break and the tragedy.

And shame on the husband suing the brother in law who lost his 3 kids...I have so many expletives about that.

When I had a abscess tooth it hurt bad but I realized if I smoked weed it make the pain almost unbearable. Only quick relief was alcohol based mouth wash.

What if she was secretly a alcoholic who drank vodka because it doesnt have such a strong smell. Wakes up not feeling good. She smokes a little to feel better which she wouldn't normally not do during the day. On the way home it begins to hurt so bad she stopped to buy mouthwash and they didn't have it. Maybe she tried using vodka as mouthwash and not being in the right mind frame she swallowed it. If she did that a couple times, adding to whats already in her system and now she has no clue what she's doing.

I was traveling on vacation when I had abscess and ran out of mouthwash, I stopped at every county store In sight until I found one that sold mouthwash.

Very plausible scenario . I think she drank vodka on the daily and smoked pot frequently. She and Danny overdid it the night before and she drank and smoked to get thru the hangover.

I just came across this case and documentary a couple weeks ago. I think all of the substances in her system caused her disorientation. Her blood sugar was also on the low side of normal. No matter what, the horrific outcome is still the same.......but, I can't in my heart of hearts think this was an intentional act. JMOO.

I'm wondering whatever became of the lawsuits. Are they still working their way through the courts?

I just Googled it and found that some lawsuits have been settled and some dropped, and don't see that any are pending.

I just recently came upon this case. By sheer chance, stumbled on the HBO documentary on YouTube, and then googled the story. I am in the NY area but was so busy in 2009 with my own issues that I missed it. So this 7 year old story is new for me.

My own theory:

Perhaps Diane was one of those secret users of alcohol and pot, who "had it under control" and was able to get by for years.
Then, perhaps due to the presence of children and /or fear of being stopped by cops, decides to try edible pot cookie. No smoke or smell or visual signs.

However, we now know in 2016 that these can be potent, cause psychosis, paranoia, and hallucinations (hence should not be legalized). She realizes that she is reacting badly to it but for obvious reasons cannot call 911 or family - with 5 minors in the car, child protective services would be called in.

Pot users know that beer is very good for "coming down" from bad pot; she doesn't have beer so tried vodka. Realizing vodka is not helping, but making worse, she stops at the convenience store to ask, "Do you sell beer?" and is out of luck.

She begins to deteriorate, loses phone, tries to get home, and winds up unknowingly on the wrong side of the Taconic. She believes she is in the right lane , determinedly trying to get home, and that cars coming toward her are in the opposite lane (in other words, she is far gone enough to not know what danger she has put them in. ) The rest is tragic history,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic
Back