AMBER ALERT NY - Akelise Johnson, 7, Celeta Johnson, 35, left on foot, Rochester, 27 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
Akelise Johnson, 7, was last seen on North Water Street in Rochester, New York at 11:22 a.m. Tuesday. Police believe Akelise is with Celeta Johnson.

Celeta, 35, was last seen leaving on foot with Akelise around 1899 N. Water St. It is unclear at this time if the two are related.

Akelise Johnson

Police say the child was taken under circumstances that led officers to believe he is in imminent danger of serious harm and/or death

Last edited:

AMBER Alert: What to know about boy abducted in Rochester NY​

• Name: Akelise Johnson
  • Description: Black male, approximately 7 years old, 4 feet 6 inches tall, 60 pounds, with bald black hair and brown eyes.
  • Last Seen Wearing: Gray t-shirt, colorful shorts, white squared glasses.

AMBER Alert: What to know about the suspect police are looking for in connection with abducted boy​

• Name: Celeta Johnson
  • Description: Black female, approximately 35 years old, 5 feet 7 inches tall, 170 pounds, with short black hair and brown eyes.
  • Last Seen Wearing: Dark-colored wig in a bob hairstyle, white t-shirt, long dark pants, and a gold chain piercing from her ear to nose.
There’s an additional photo of the mother at link.

To Note:
Rochester Police say they were called to Trust Street around 2:45 pm by Monroe County Child Protective Services to retrieve Akelise, who they believed to be in danger from his mother, Celeta Johnson.
Officers say they are unable to locate the child and he is believed to be with his mother.

I hope that young Akelise is in a safe place, and I am glad that an Amber Alert went out quickly. Also hoping that LE can find him and that he will be okay.
This scares me. He's only 7 years old.
Prayers for this little guy.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone with an ear-to-nose chain. I’m already having second-hand anxiety over getting it ripped out. Yikes.

I’m a little unclear as to the circumstances here. Did he walk away with his mother? Or is it believed he walked somewhere alone to meet his mother?

Issued for: New York
AMBER Alert: 31415

MK_amberAlert.png

Akelise Johnson​

No photo available

• Missing Since Aug 27, 2024
  • Missing From Rochester, NY
  • Age Now 7
  • Sex Male
  • Race Black
  • Hair Color Black
  • Eye Color Brown
  • Height 4'06"
  • Weight 60 lbs
  • Description He was last seen wearing a gray shirt, shorts, and clear colored glasses.

Celeta Johnson​

No photo available

• Age Now 35 years
  • Sex Female
  • Race Black
  • Hair Color Black
  • Eye Color Brown
  • Height 5'07"
  • Weight 170 lbs
  • Description She was last seen wearing a dark colored wig in a bob-hairstyle, white shirt, long dark colored pants, and a gold chain piercing running from her ear to her nose.
AMBER Alert: Akelise Johnson is a 7-year-old missing child who is believed to be endangered. He was last seen on North Water Street in the city of Rochester, Monroe County at 11:22 AM on Tuesday, August 27. Akelise was last seen wearing a gray shirt, shorts, and clear colored glasses. He is believed to be with a Celeta Johnson who was last seen wearing a dark colored wig in a bob-hairstyle, white shirt, long dark colored pants, and a gold chain piercing running from her ear to her nose.

Rochester Police Department (585) 428-5990

AMBER Alert issued for missing child from Rochester​

• LE said CPS workers were concerned due to some recent statements in court by Akelise's mother.
  • Video shows ( :44 min mark) the location the mother and Akelise were both last seen on N Water St.
  • State Police activated the Amber Alert just before 8pm.
  • LE officers says they can't release specifics, but they were told by CPS that Akelise is in danger in the presence of his mom.
  • Regarding the videos posted online Tuesday under the name Celeta Johnson, the reporter describes this as a woman talking online with CPS workers about a recent assault, concerns about her safety, and her desire to move to Georgia with her son.
  • The officer was not aware of these videos.

Reactions: nao

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back