Found Safe NY - Austin Taylor, 26, East Village, NYC, 2 Nov 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
is he still officially listed as "missing"? if his family is not pursuing, and he is missing voluntarily, there may never be any update released to the public.

is he still officially listed as "missing"? if his family is not pursuing, and he is missing voluntarily, there may never be any update released to the public.

I'm not sure.
I don't believe he was entered into NAMUS.
Very strange.

Since one of the terrorists from the Paris attack was caught today, I thought I would check in on Austin.

So strange that NOTHING - Zilch - Nada - has been reported about him since he first disappeared. No more FB page.

My thoughts (if he is indeed still missing) are that he was hurt or worse, and then the perpetrator is the one who sent the texts and emails and flew to Paris. That would explain no flight records for him.

On the other hand, maybe he's fine and the search was called off because his family knows where he is. Possibly it's an embarrassing or sensitive situation and they want to keep it quiet.

My thoughts (if he is indeed still missing) are that he was hurt or worse, and then the perpetrator is the one who sent the texts and emails and flew to Paris. That would explain no flight records for him.

On the other hand, maybe he's fine and the search was called off because his family knows where he is. Possibly it's an embarrassing or sensitive situation and they want to keep it quiet.

The search was called off because the family was notified the he arrived in Paris. Not just his passport was swiped.

No posters, no requests for the public's help, no media...nothing.

The search was called off because the family was notified the he arrived in Paris. Not just his passport was swiped.

No posters, no requests for the public's help, no media...nothing.

Ah, ok. I missed the part where it was confirmed that he was for sue in Paris. Thanks!

An article said, "In 2013, the Columbia Spectator reported that Taylor had resigned his position on the General Studies Student Council because of a 'personal matter.'"

He's at the age when one is most susceptible to schizophrenia. I wonder if something like that occurred. Maybe he was located and is now getting the help he needs.

Just got a response from a friend of his and was told there hasn't been any contact at all (with friends or family) since his passport was scanned. Guess his parents think he's just off being a nomad and maybe the grind of the job/city got to him.

It's so strange.

I just can't help but feel so very sad that noone cares that he still hasn't made contact since arriving in Paris. Is he okay? !!

I was looking up cases that haven't been bumped, (and of course this is not a MSM update), but look up facebook profiles and this guy seems to be safe. Obviously not a "given" but definitely appears all is above board.

I wonder what happened. I wonder why he didn't contact family to let them know he was safe after the Paris attack? I guess we will never find out. Glad he is safe.

in nov 2016 he seems to have gone off grid again, and posted apologies on his fb. maybe hes an adventurer and this is somewhat not unexpected for him. anyways glad he is safe. maybe his family was really concerned only because of the attacks.

Very glad he is safe.

I hope none of my family/friends go to the "Pyrenees without a phone or internet connection" for a year! It seems as if his parents were worried sick, as is normal.

A bit odd, IMO, but ultimately glad he is alive.

Just checked in on Theo thread to see what happened. Great news! Weird, but happy he's safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 10.14.43 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 10.14.43 AM.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 92
Yes, I know you mentioned it - that's why I posted the screenshot. :peace:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors