Found Deceased NY - Beverly Trombley, 77, Colonie, car found in West Albany, 1 Dec 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Son of missing Colonie woman thankful for those helping search
Nothing new, really, but heart-wrenching for her son.
[CT] says he has tried to stay positive during all this, but all he's been thinking about is where his mother could be.

He says he's so grateful for everyone that's helping search for her.

"I love you mom. I Love you so much. Thank you for guys who everyone that's out there who has been searching for my mom. I know about you. I just want to say I know you're out there looking and I love you thank and keep it up and I encourage that. Keep looking for my mom."
We're both on the same page, aren't we? ;) I'm prayerful that Beverly can be found this weekend, and friends and strangers can step up to help her son as needed.

Son of missing Colonie woman thankful for those helping search (video)

Another heartbreaking interview with her son; I really feel for him :(

Nothing new that I could find :( anyone else ? Prayers for Ms Beverly and her family and friends. Where would she go ? The car on the tracks incident and her alone in the dark there must have rattled her a bit. Hope she is found soon and unharmed MOO

Nothing new that I could find :( anyone else ? Prayers for Ms Beverly and her family and friends. Where would she go ? The car on the tracks incident and her alone in the dark there must have rattled her a bit. Hope she is found soon and unharmed MOO
I have heard nothing new, either :( It was very cold last night and it's warming up tomorrow, so I hope that will help any searchers.

In looking at the satellite images, I hope the small wedge of land bordered by the RR main and I90 has been checked and the pond there examined, as it looks most likely. There is also a patch of woods on the other side of the tracks, bordering the Pocket Park.

NEITHER area makes any sense whatsoever if you hang up on the tracks and want to get out and get help. Unless panicked. MOO. At night, especially, lights would not lead you in that direction. I wonder if her cognitive powers were affected by stress. Very sad situation. Adding: MOO

This is very sad. I wonder if she had car trouble? Where was she going/coming from? I keep thinking Church for some reason. I sure hope this has a good ending. Prayers.

the park where they found her car isn’t very big, & it’s mostly baseball fields. however, there is a church down the street & around the corner. she could have broken down & tried to walk to the church (i wonder if she was a member at that particular one, does anyone know where she lives/d?). or foul play could be a possibility: she met someone at the church, maybe offered them a ride, they flipped out & made her drive to the park where they harmed her. also a possibility is she was driving by, saw something at the park & drove in. maybe she met someone & they took her in their car, hence why her’s was found.

I have no reason to go down this road, but I have to ask, who last saw her prior then her son? I have not read that they have video of her driving. I hate to go this way and I'm not saying that anyone had anything to do with her missing, I just want to know if we're going down the right path. IMO

#BREAKING: Crews have found the body of 77-year-old Beverly Trombley in Albany. She had been missing for more than a week. More to come.
I don’t know why the MSM link didn’t post properly? I’m on my phone and never posted from my phone before :( Sad news, for Beverly. Godspeed and prayers for her loved ones.

Body of missing Beverly Trombley found Tuesday

The body of Beverly Trombley, the 77-year-old woman who vanished late last month, was found along train tracks Tuesday morning, Albany County Sheriff Craig Apple confirmed.

Foul play is not suspected, he said. CBS 6 was the first to report Trombley's remains had been found.

[...]

Train tracks run behind the park and police search that area last week. Apple said Trombley's body was found further down the track toward Albany.

Sheriff's Office: Body of missing woman has been found

Her body was located about a mile from West Albany Pocket Park where police were searching.

She was located near a building near train tracks where the Sheriff's Office says she appeared to have become disoriented and attempted to pry open access to the building with a stick.

A worker on a CSX train spotted a jacket she was wearing at the time, according to investigators.

This is SO horribly sad !! Rest in peace, Ms, Beverly. :(

ETA - Sorry Tripod - we were posting at the same time.

Body of missing Beverly Trombley found Tuesday

The body of Beverly Trombley, the 77-year-old woman who vanished late last month, was found along train tracks Tuesday morning, Albany County Sheriff Craig Apple confirmed.

Foul play is not suspected, he said. CBS 6 was the first to report Trombley's remains had been found.

[...]

Train tracks run behind the park and police search that area last week. Apple said Trombley's body was found further down the track toward Albany.

I had a feeling when I went to bed this morning that they'd find her today. I don't live too far from there and we got hit with snow around the time she went missing and the weather for today said something like 50 degrees. It was the only thing I thought when I saw that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back