NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges, 6 July 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

So many have sleeze and perversion on their hands.

"They were former Miami cops," Fisten said. "He paid an extremely large retainer to them and all their job to do was to follow the girls around and intimidate them."

“While Epstein was never charged with obstruction of justice or witness tampering, documents show that the FBI had investigated the matter and prosecutors considered filing such charges. No charges, however, were ever filed.”

So many have sleeze and perversion on their hands.

"They were former Miami cops," Fisten said. "He paid an extremely large retainer to them and all their job to do was to follow the girls around and intimidate them."

“While Epstein was never charged with obstruction of justice or witness tampering, documents show that the FBI had investigated the matter and prosecutors considered filing such charges. No charges, however, were ever filed.”

Corruption at all levels. I predict that charges will never be filed against most of these complicit, greedy former LE. I hope I’m wrong. And I’m sure the highest level participants are quietly lining up attorneys behind the scenes. < modsnip - political>

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting tidbits about the “work” Epstein was released to do. Much more in the article.

For the work-release program, Epstein traveled not with the sheriff’s deputies assigned to him but with a personal driver, a former mixed-martial-arts fighter from Russia named Igor Zinoviev. Epstein reported to a high-rise in West Palm Beach, where he worked at the Florida Science Foundation, a nonprofit group that state records show he founded shortly before his sentence began and dissolved shortly after his sentence was completed.
—————-
Soon after Epstein was granted work release, the assistant U.S. attorney who handled his case sent a letter to the sheriff’s office. “I discovered some inaccuracies and omissions in Mr. Epstein’s file that I wanted to bring to your attention,” Assistant State’s Attorney A. Marie Villafana wrote on Dec. 11, 2008.

Villafana pointed out that the foundation Epstein said he was working at, and his 12-hour-a-day job schedule, “were all created on the eve of Mr. Epstein’s incarceration in order to provide him with a basis of seeking work release.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...7f0e60391e9_story.html?utm_term=.add465245908

Villafana pointed out that the foundation Epstein said he was working at, and his 12-hour-a-day job schedule, “were all created on the eve of Mr. Epstein’s incarceration in order to provide him with a basis of seeking work release.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...7f0e60391e9_story.html?utm_term=.add465245908

Florida is the sunshine state. So much to bring to light here.

I read that a news agency is using the Fredom of Information Act to review county records and compare how many other sex offenders were offered work release circa Epstein's 2008 time served.

Also this double speak about how he wasn't a registered sex offender until after he competed his sentence is a true loophole used by more than state agencies for whatever unknown reason to make life easier for convicted sex offenders. Social media platforms have refused to deactivate accounts of incarcerated sex offenders because they are not yet on the national sex offender registry due to their incarceration.

I wonder how many inmates use these sham arrangements and others less complicated to finagle work release. While meanwhile inmates with lesser offenses and risk quadruple their debt as they lose their livelihoods awaiting trial...

“IT’S GOING TO BE STAGGERING, THE AMOUNT OF NAMES”: AS THE JEFFREY EPSTEIN CASE GROWS MORE GROTESQUE, MANHATTAN AND DC BRACE FOR IMPACT

Likely within days, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit will release almost 2,000 pages of documents that could reveal sexual abuse by “numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders,” according to the three-judge panel's ruling. The documents were filed during a civil defamation lawsuit brought by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, a former Mar-a-Lago locker-room attendant, against Epstein’s former girlfriend and alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell. “Nobody who was around Epstein a lot is going to have an easy time now. It’s all going to come out,” said Giuffre’s lawyer David Boies.Another person involved with litigation against Epstein told me: “It’s going to be staggering, the amount of names. It’s going to be contagion numbers.”

As the Epstein Case Grows, Manhattan and DC Brace for Impact

“IT’S GOING TO BE STAGGERING, THE AMOUNT OF NAMES”: AS THE JEFFREY EPSTEIN CASE GROWS MORE GROTESQUE, MANHATTAN AND DC BRACE FOR IMPACT

Likely within days, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit will release almost 2,000 pages of documents that could reveal sexual abuse by “numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders,” according to the three-judge panel's ruling. The documents were filed during a civil defamation lawsuit brought by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, a former Mar-a-Lago locker-room attendant, against Epstein’s former girlfriend and alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell. “Nobody who was around Epstein a lot is going to have an easy time now. It’s all going to come out,” said Giuffre’s lawyer David Boies.Another person involved with litigation against Epstein told me: “It’s going to be staggering, the amount of names. It’s going to be contagion numbers.”

As the Epstein Case Grows, Manhattan and DC Brace for Impact

At this level of elite/wealthy/connected circles, anyone and everyone will have crossed paths at some point, IMO. Heck, when I used to live in Manhattan I ended up attending a few events in the home of a billionaire or two and trust me, I am a nobody, lol. I'm loathe to point fingers at someone just cause they crossed paths or were in a photo etc. BUT when it happens repeatedly etc that's a different story,

This document dump is going to be VERY informative.

I read that a news agency is using the Fredom of Information Act to review county records and compare how many other sex offenders were offered work release circa Epstein's 2008 time served..

"Through a records request, Contact 5 asked for PBSO’s 2008 work release policy in search of the exact, precise language on whether or not sex offenders qualify for the privilege, but we are still waiting on a response to that request."

Epstein: Was he eligible for work release through PBSO?

Sex offender Jeffrey Epstein: Was he eligible for work release while jailed in Palm Beach County?
Posted: 12:11 AM, Jul 18, 2019
Updated: 11:06 AM, Jul 19, 2019
By Merris Badcock
WPTV West Palm Beach

At this level of elite/wealthy/connected circles, anyone and everyone will have crossed paths at some point, IMO. Heck, when I used to live in Manhattan I ended up attending a few events in the home of a billionaire or two and trust me, I am a nobody, lol. I'm loathe to point fingers at someone just cause they crossed paths or were in a photo etc. BUT when it happens repeatedly etc that's a different story,

This document dump is going to be VERY informative.
BBM

Yes, there’s a huge difference between attending a party/being in a photo and being a close associate. As my mother used to say, very wisely, “You are known by the company you keep.”

I hope GM isn’t able to block the document dump. I’ve already stocked up on popcorn. :D

Hah!! Well, Jeffy, get comfortable where you are. Snuggle in and enjoy the accommodations -- free food, free lodging, free clothing, ya got it made, man! Smile and be happy. :D

New Mexico, 2014. Hmmmm.

Democratic gubernatorial candidate Gary King has received more than $35,000 in campaign contributions from an address in the U.S. Virgin Islands that also is listed as the address of a convicted sex offender who years ago bought property in Stanley from King’s family.

Jeffrey Epstein, 61, is listed in the New York state sex offender registry as residing at 6100 Red Hook Quarter B3, St. Thomas Virgin Islands. He was convicted in 2008 of soliciting sex from girls as young as 14. Police said Epstein had sex with five teenagers he hired to give him massages at his Florida home.

More than $30,000 in contributions listed in King’s latest campaign finance report, filed Monday, came from several businesses using Epstein’s address. These include $10,200 from JEGE LLC; $5,200 from Maple Inc.; and $5,000 each from FT Real Estate, Laurel Inc. and Nautilus Inc. Earlier this year, King received another contribution from a business at the same address — $5,200 from Neptune LLC.

King donors' address tied to sex offender

*Captain at jail where Epstein served time in 2008 ordered that his cell door be left unlocked
*At times in the reports, the deputies appear to take direction from Epstein.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e0a3c5598740
From this link to the Washington Post article:

Epstein paid $128,136 for the deputies to watch him, according to the records.

Which is the same amount paid by the non profit.

Jeffrey Epstein paid Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office $128,000 during incarceration for prostitution charges
Epstein paid PBSO $128,000 during incarceration
View attachment 193761

Maybe I'm misunderstanding non profits, but I really don't see how these payments are appropriate.

It's small change compared to his other crimes, but wouldn't PBSO know where these payments were coming from?

From this link to the Washington Post article:

Epstein paid $128,136 for the deputies to watch him, according to the records.

Which is the same amount paid by the non profit.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding non profits, but I really don't see how these payments are appropriate.

It's small change compared to his other crimes, but wouldn't PBSO know where these payments were coming from?

As Judge Berman rightly pointed out in his document denying bail, paying for your own guards doesn’t exactly ensure compliance.

PBSO was basically being bribed.

Employees of St Thomas United States Virgin Island (USVI) airport report regularly seeing Epstein's plane boarded by young-looking girls, possbily through 2019:

“We didn’t say anything because we figured law enforcement was doing their job. I have to say that that is regrettable, but we really didn’t even know who to tell, or if anyone really cared.”

“The Girls Were Just So Young”: The Horrors of Epstein’s Private Island

“The Girls Were Just So Young”: The Horrors of Jeffrey Epstein’s Private Island
By Holly Aguirre
July 20, 2019
Vanity Fair

Employees of St Thomas United States Virgin Island (USVI) airport report regularly seeing Epstein's plane boarded by young-looking girls, possbily through 2019:

“We didn’t say anything because we figured law enforcement was doing their job. I have to say that that is regrettable, but we really didn’t even know who to tell, or if anyone really cared.”

“The Girls Were Just So Young”: The Horrors of Epstein’s Private Island

“The Girls Were Just So Young”: The Horrors of Jeffrey Epstein’s Private Island
By Holly Aguirre
July 20, 2019
Vanity Fair

Horrible!

I’ve used up my free articles on VF but there are lots of other articles about Epstein there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattooteena