NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested, sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'missing' surveillance footage of Jeffrey Epstein's first suicide attempt is FOUND | Daily Mail Online

• The 'missing' surveillance footage of Jeffrey Epstein's suicide attempt in jail has been found, a day after prosecutors proclaimed it mysteriously vanished
  • On Thursday Assistant U.S. Attorney Jason Swergold wrote in a letter to Judge Kenneth Karas saying the footage was found with the prison staff
  • The footage was video recorded outside Epstein's cell at Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City from his suicide attempt on July 23
  • In that attempt Epstein was found with neck injuries and accused his cellmate Nick Tartaglione of attacking him
  • Tartaglione requested that jail footage be preserved as evidence

Then we can add him to the growing list of people who should just... stop... talking!

It's amazing, you'd think these high profile people would have learnt when it's best to shut up, just by watching Prince Andrew's interview. They're all going to have a hard time eating their lavish Christmas dinners if they already have both feet in their mouths.

I, of course, am glad that Prince Andrew did the interview... it feels like that trainwreck puts this whole story a step closer to justice. And I'm glad about all the verbal diarrhoea that has followed from others too, because it's a public demonstration of the layers of protection that surrounds these men... and of just how unquestioning, and even delusional, those who protect and enable really are.

But from their perspective, why did they not watch the interview and say "Wow... he would have been better off just keeping quiet. Maybe I should keep quiet too."? Probably because a truly rational thought wouldn't even enter these people's minds.

Daily Mail story[/a] questioning why she is being honored by the British Fashion Council for her philanthropic work when she has had ties to Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey and disgraced former Liberian president Charles Taylor, among others. The take-down piece showed photos of her rubbing elbows with the “hair-raising cast of characters” who have “dubious and in some cases bloodthirsty reputations.”

In a video shared on her social media platforms, Campbell called the story “unfair,” a “distorted piece of journalism” and a “direct character assassination.” She said, “I’ve always said I’m not a saint. I’m a work in progress. But I will not be held hostage by my past.”
Naomi Campbell addresses her ties to Jeffrey Epstein: ‘Yes, I knew him’

I noticed that yet another KS accuser has died. Just a day after his annual Christmas message.

Hello, I’m not fully aware of the Jeffrey Epstein case but I do know a decent amount of it. I’ve been looking around and was wondering if anyone on this thread knows Epstein’s whereabouts in 1985-1986?

Jumping in way late here, just wondering ..... what is the general consensus among followers of this case on whether Epstein killed himself vs was killed by powers-that-be who risked exposure if he went to trial ??

Jumping in way late here, just wondering ..... what is the general consensus among followers of this case on whether Epstein killed himself vs was killed by powers-that-be who risked exposure if he went to trial ??
I think he killed himself

Hello, I’m not fully aware of the Jeffrey Epstein case but I do know a decent amount of it. I’ve been looking around and was wondering if anyone on this thread knows Epstein’s whereabouts in 1985-1986?

I do not, but I wanted to bump your question. I'm sure there is someone here who would know the answer. @Gardenista any idea?

I watched the "60 Minutes" episode on Epstein tonight. It was absolutely laughable, so many things went wrong here. No wonder people believe in a conspiracy.

Personally, it doesn't surprise me that the New York City prison system is a cluster of f'ed up, broken video cameras, moving suicidal criminals back to their cells, prison guards who sleep on duty, and don't check on prisoners for 8 hours, and don't follow protocol for suicides in their cells.

I actually believe that Epstein did kill himself. No one else will believe it. But, maybe they have never worked in government bureaucracy jobs.

I watched the "60 Minutes" episode on Epstein tonight. It was absolutely laughable, so many things went wrong here. No wonder people believe in a conspiracy.

Personally, it doesn't surprise me that the New York City prison system is a cluster of f'ed up, broken video cameras, moving suicidal criminals back to their cells, prison guards who sleep on duty, and don't check on prisoners for 8 hours, and don't follow protocol for suicides in their cells.

I actually believe that Epstein did kill himself. No one else will believe it. But, maybe they have never worked in government bureaucracy jobs.

I feel the same way I think he realised the future was grim for him and he did the cowardly thing and killed himself so his victims would never get justice. I do think the prison service were negligent and totally incompetent and I don’t think much will have changed since his death.

Graphic photos from Jeffrey Epstein's autopsy reveal his bloodied neck - as other images from inside his prison cell show nooses made from bed sheets, prescription pills and electrical cords

Graphic photos from Jeffrey Epstein's autopsy reveal his bloodied neck | Daily Mail Online

*Warning graphic content at link*

Following the murder case of Rebecca Zahau has given me some familiarity with post-mortem strangulation wounds (some things you learn here you'd like to forget). Dr Baden is correct, the strangulation marks on Epstein's neck definitely do not match Epstein's hanging, nor do they match the noose they allege he used. From any scenario shown in the photos of the death scene, had he tried to hang himself, it would have been a very short drop, if any at all. That means death by strangulation would have happened by him being rendered unconscious by any sudden loss of oxygen, then dying from remaining in the position that kept some pressure on the front of his throat by the noose. JMO, it would be similar to some recent, sad celebrity suicides, in which the person utilizes a scarf knotted to a doorknob. The most pressure the noose would have applied to Epstein's neck would have been at or less than the weight of his body (he was probably found kneeling or leaning against a bed or wall.

It also looks as though the skin is broken in part of the ligature furrow, pretty unusual when the noose is made from a somewhat wide strip of fabric. There's also no evidence of this blood/tissue transfer from the deep cut on his neck to the fabric noose.

Dr. Baden also seems correct when he notes there is no angle to the neck wound, in a hanging. It should show a ligature furrow that angles from the front of the throat to the area under the jaw and at least one of the ears. Neck wounds that are nearly horizontal and look like Epstein's are often from strangulation where the killer is standing behind the victim.

Then there's the fact his neck was broken in 3 places. Also extremely unusual in any hanging, especially a short drop one like this. As Dr. Baden asserts,

"Going over a thousand jail hangings, suicides in the New York City state prisons over the past 40–50 years, no one had three fractures.' "

All MOO, but this still looks like strangulation by someone else.

Forensic pathologist, Dr. Michael Baden, who was hired by Mark Epstein to investigate his brother’s death, joins “CBS This Morning” to discuss new details in the case and why the autopsy may point to a homicide, not a suicide.
Pathologist hired by Epstein’s family says autopsy may point to murder

I really have a lot of respect for Dr. Baden and his very informative analysis.

Following the murder case of Rebecca Zahau has given me some familiarity with post-mortem strangulation wounds (some things you learn here you'd like to forget). Dr Baden is correct, the strangulation marks on Epstein's neck definitely do not match Epstein's hanging, nor do they match the noose they allege he used. From any scenario shown in the photos of the death scene, had he tried to hang himself, it would have been a very short drop, if any at all. That means death by strangulation would have happened by him being rendered unconscious by any sudden loss of oxygen, then dying from remaining in the position that kept some pressure on the front of his throat by the noose. JMO, it would be similar to some recent, sad celebrity suicides, in which the person utilizes a scarf knotted to a doorknob. The most pressure the noose would have applied to Epstein's neck would have been at or less than the weight of his body (he was probably found kneeling or leaning against a bed or wall.

It also looks as though the skin is broken in part of the ligature furrow, pretty unusual when the noose is made from a somewhat wide strip of fabric. There's also no evidence of this blood/tissue transfer from the deep cut on his neck to the fabric noose.

Dr. Baden also seems correct when he notes there is no angle to the neck wound, in a hanging. It should show a ligature furrow that angles from the front of the throat to the area under the jaw and at least one of the ears. Neck wounds that are nearly horizontal and look like Epstein's are often from strangulation where the killer is standing behind the victim.

Then there's the fact his neck was broken in 3 places. Also extremely unusual in any hanging, especially a short drop one like this. As Dr. Baden asserts,

"Going over a thousand jail hangings, suicides in the New York City state prisons over the past 40–50 years, no one had three fractures.' "

All MOO, but this still looks like strangulation by someone else.

Thank you for your informative post. I don’t know what to think now there is so much mystery and unanswered questions about this case. I also wonder if Ms Maxwell is going to stay in hiding indefinitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member