NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested, sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The name on the pads is one that – until recently – has had far less scrutiny: David Copperfield.

According to copies of the phone message pads, seen by the Guardian, the magician appears to have left messages for Epstein 16 times in just a few months. The notations on the pads include brief messages such as “it’s important” and “just called to say hello”. One says “it’s jackpot” without further explanation.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A prominent 91-year-old psychiatrist who was once close friends with Jeffrey Epstein was sued on Monday by a onetime model who said he enabled the late financier's sex trafficking, and turned her into his "modern-day sex slave."

In a complaint filed in Manhattan federal court, the plaintiff, using a pseudonym Jane Doe 11, said Henry Jarecki raped her repeatedly starting in 2011, after Epstein referred her for mental health treatment following his own sexual abuses.

Doe also said Jarecki was Epstein's "go-to" doctor for treating young women experiencing depression, shared victims' confidential medical information with Epstein, and shielded Epstein from law enforcement.

"The allegations will be shown to be entirely false and baseless," said Sarita Kedia, a lawyer for Jarecki. "Dr. Jarecki never engaged in any abusive conduct with the complainant or any other person."

Doe's civil lawsuit seeks unspecified compensatory and punitive damages for sexual battery, emotional distress, and violating the federal Trafficking Victims Protection Act.

Last edited:
Jesse Weber's latest from yesterday.

Very strange the way they conducted the grand jury. It’s also very wrong for te jurors to talk to the young women victims the way they did. Very arrogant and judgmental, maybe even a little creepy.

Very strange the way they conducted the grand jury. It’s also very wrong for te jurors to talk to the young women victims the way they did. Very arrogant and judgmental, maybe even a little creepy.
I like Florida's State attorney Dave Aronberg and was surprised with his explanation/excuse for prosecutors that state laws were different back then in Florida which makes no sense to me because there's an age of consent factor that both men ignored in their conversation.
I have to look for the old info that became available quite a few yrs ago about Florida's female prosecutor's emails that show she was in cahoots with Epstein's lawyers about his "Sweetheart Deal'...then there's the Alex Acosta issue.

Last edited:
I like Florida's State attorney Dave Aronberg and was surprised with his explanation/excuse for prosecutors that state laws were different back then in Florida which makes no sense to me because there's an age of consent factor that both men ignored in their conversation.
I have to look for the old info that became available quite a few yrs ago about Florida's female prosecutor's emails that show she eventually caved and was in cahoots with one of Epstein's lawyers about his "Sweetheart Deal'...then there's the Alex Acosta issue.
I agree. It was cringe-y to hear his explanation (along with the show host's similar explanation). I had to stop watching as I felt like I was viewing exploitation of the victims.

Despite growing up and hopefully realizing as grown women they were victims in their teens, despite any therapy and/or support they might receive over the years, they will likely carry that judgement from LE and the grand jury that THEY were at fault, THEY put themselves in a bad situation, THEY are dirty and deserving of being a victim....rather than seeing they were purposely targeted by an experienced master manipulator who lured girls into a trap to use them.

The whole thing, every detail from start to finish, is infuriating and insulting.

jmo

Last edited:

Dec.4,2020

'DOJ report that cleared Epstein’s Miami prosecutors called ‘total whitewash’​

‘Extremely disturbing’ tactics​

"The DOJ report offers a close look at what lead prosecutor Ann Marie Villafana did and how she explained her actions. It clears her and her colleagues of wrongdoing.

Yet emails showing Villafana’s alliance with Epstein’s lawyers, along with her self-serving excuses for agreeing to forgo prosecuting any Epstein cohort who might be equally guilty, raise questions and concerns.

“The things that she was doing were extremely disturbing,” said an investigator on the Epstein case whom Florida Bulldog is not identifying because of its sensitivity.

doj report
Alan Dershowitz
He said Villafana worked too closely with Epstein’s defense team — Roy Black, Ken Starr, Alan Dershowitz and other legal luminaries. She copied them on draft indictments to get their input, arranged to minimize media exposure when Epstein surrendered, and even gave a defense lawyer her personal email address, the investigator said.

“I don’t know any career prosecutor that would do that, especially dealing with a trafficker of kids,” he said.

Bad judgment, no foul​

Villafana told DOJ investigators that her friendly interactions with defense lawyers reflected her personality and “her commitment to complete the task her supervisors had assigned to her,” the report says.

cont:

Here we go.

Did prosecutor protect sex ring?​

“Villafana suggested strategies to conceal portions of the plea deal from the courts,” the dissent says. The agreement even states that it “will not be made part of any public record.”

The dissent also shows that Villafana strove to protect the identity of the invisible “potential co-conspirators” the deal shielded from prosecution.

ann-marie-villafana.png
Ann Marie Villafana

A week before it was signed in September 2007, Villafana sent what appears to be a smoking gun to an Epstein defense lawyer. “I would prefer not to highlight for the [trial] judge all of the crimes and all of the other persons that we could charge,” Hull quoted her as saying in an email.

The deal not only provided cover for the unindicted, it suspended a South Florida grand jury proceeding that could have outed them. “All pending federal Grand Jury subpoenas will be held in abeyance unless and until the defendant violates any term of this agreement,” it says. The subpoena list has never surfaced publicly.

ttps://www.floridabulldog.org/2020/04/judges-dissent-revives-mystery-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-ring/

Ok. So now what?
I've been reading, reading reading...the same data over and over.
But, where are we actually going with all this?
I'm actually feeling both bored and confused....so will appreciate any and all enlightenment.

Ok. So now what?
I'm actually feeling both bored and confused....so will appreciate any and all enlightenment.
Bingo.

Same reaction.

Ten years from now, we'll read yet another disappointing aspect regarding the prosecution of this case and....that will be it for another ten years until the case is historical and readers just shake their heads at the lack of accountability back in the day.

jmo

Ok. So now what?
Going nowhere new for sure.
At the very least Epstein is dead, Maxwell is in prison and the victims got or are in the process of getting financial settlements from Epstein's estate.

Going nowhere new for sure.
At the very least Epstein is dead, Maxwell is in prison and the victims got or are in the process of getting financial settlements from Epstein's estate.
And the other men (and women?) who knowingly participated in exploiting teens are not held to account.

jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flapperst