NY NY-Bronx, Blk/Hspn Male UP118621, 17-35, afro hairstyle, pulled from Bronx River, March 1 '24 **PM WARNING**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

bombardier

Reaction score
New to NamUs.
estimated age range: 17-35
height: 5'8", measured
weight: 171lbs, measured
circumstances: Unknown male recovered from the Bronx River. There are no leads to his identity.
hair: black, longer curly black hair
eye color: brown
clothing: Red Nike zip up hooded sweatshirt, size MWhite T-shirt, with "Paramount" movie logo on front, size SBlack pants with white stripes down sides of legs, unknown sizeBlue boxer briefs, brand "Columbia"
footwear: Black Nike Air Jordans with hot pink details
Original (1).jpg

Imo he looks really young, well-groomed, probably takes care of himself. handsome guy! there is no sign of decomp so im guessing he was in the water very briefly. IMO one of the distinguishing features that will aid in his ID are the thick eyebrows.

Last edited:
New to NamUs.
estimated age range: 17-35
height: 5'8", measured
weight: 171lbs, measured
circumstances: Unknown male recovered from the Bronx River. There are no leads to his identity.
hair: black, longer curly black hair
eye color: brown
clothing: Red Nike zip up hooded sweatshirt, size MWhite T-shirt, with "Paramount" movie logo on front, size SBlack pants with white stripes down sides of legs, unknown sizeBlue boxer briefs, brand "Columbia"
footwear: Black Nike Air Jordans with hot pink details

Imo he looks really young, well-groomed, probably takes care of himself. handsome guy! there is no sign of decomp so im guessing he was in the water very briefly. IMO one of the distinguishing features that will aid in his ID are the thick eyebrows.
He looks like he's in his mid 20s. That thin moustache - called a pencil moustache is in style and requires a fair amount of upkeep so I agree he's a well-groomed individual.

If the location of his discovery is correct the Bronx River is a fairly small meandering river. The location shows he was found in Scout Field County Park. Pretty well wooded but probably trees aren't budding yet. I wonder if he was hanging out at the park. The building on the property, the bronxville Boy Scout Cabin is an historical building (if it's still standing) since the county was looking to raze it. Google map says it'll open at 4pm on Monday. It's possible the deceased is homeless and entered the building for shelter, I guess.

Last edited:
Possible match - Almany Rodriguez. He was last seen in December in the Bronx (unspecified).

1711375544584.png1711375551690.png
The missing is described as a 19-year-old male, Hispanic, approximately 5’8″ tall, weighing 140 lbs., with brown eyes and black hair.

Possible match - Almany Rodriguez. He was last seen in December in the Bronx (unspecified).

View attachment 492736View attachment 492737
The missing is described as a 19-year-old male, Hispanic, approximately 5’8″ tall, weighing 140 lbs., with brown eyes and black hair.
Wow, uncanny resemblance.

View attachment 492736View attachment 492737

The resemblance is pretty accurate, right down to the pencil moustache and the wild curls. His being missing may have been voluntary because the PM images show a very recently deceased individual.

the resemblance is apparent but I suspect this UID is a few years older than Almany. I don't think Almany's facial hair grows as thick as the UID. The unidentified man appears to be at least mid twenties to me.

the resemblance is apparent but I suspect this UID is a few years older than Almany. I don't think Almany's facial hair grows as thick as the UID. The unidentified man appears to be at least mid twenties to me.
I had guessed early 20s or so looking at the pic. He looks awfully young.

One NCMEC kid who looks similar, but his poster is so barebones I can't really compare. Negatives for this comparison - UID has no mentioned ear piercings, this kids eyebrows are spaced farther (but maybe groomed??), and LA is definitely not close to NY.
1721343313142.png1721343495963.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt
Back