NY NY-Bronx, Blk/Hspn Male UP118621, 17-35, afro hairstyle, pulled from Bronx River, March 1 '24 **PM WARNING**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He looks like he's in his mid 20s. That thin moustache - called a pencil moustache is in style and requires a fair amount of upkeep so I agree he's a well-groomed individual.

If the location of his discovery is correct the Bronx River is a fairly small meandering river. The location shows he was found in Scout Field County Park. Pretty well wooded but probably trees aren't budding yet. I wonder if he was hanging out at the park. The building on the property, the bronxville Boy Scout Cabin is an historical building (if it's still standing) since the county was looking to raze it. Google map says it'll open at 4pm on Monday. It's possible the deceased is homeless and entered the building for shelter, I guess.

From the way he is groomed and also his clothing being nice and not layered I do not think he was homeless.
Runaway, likely. But nobody who was homeless for more than a few days.

He has such a distinctive apperance, African admixed, biracial or maybe Afrolatino. Clean, nicely groomed and very young. Cannot understand why nobody seems to miss him.

The resemblance is pretty accurate, right down to the pencil moustache and the wild curls. His being missing may have been voluntary because the PM images show a very recently deceased individual.
What's missing for me are the eyebrows aren't a match. The deceased are larger/higher at the inner corners. Almany's are more filled in at the inner corners. JMO.

Deceased:
1723325585478.png

Almany:
1723325616378.png

Is there an update on this case? There seem to be some reports stating he is Almany Rodriguez, but nothing official.

There's been an interesting turn as he was caught on a Tik-Toker's Ring camera the day before he was found deceased. (not sure if I can post, but it's searchable). He seemed to be intoxicated and confused. This is the image of him that was captured.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240818_230149_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240818_230149_TikTok.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 9
His namus is up and i havent seen any updates :/ That ringcam photo is so useful! Im not surprised that he was intoxicated when/before he drowned. Very sad that it seems like he was looking for help or looking for someone...

Is there an update on this case? There seem to be some reports stating he is Almany Rodriguez, but nothing official.

There's been an interesting turn as he was caught on a Tik-Toker's Ring camera the day before he was found deceased. (not sure if I can post, but it's searchable). He seemed to be intoxicated and confused. This is the image of him that was captured.
Oh WOW he's got the Paramount Pictures shirt and everything...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ
Back