NY NY - Brooklyn, Coney Island beach, Blk/HispMale 45-65, UP59598, Blk combat boots, belt, keys, Jul'19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
View attachment 313998 View attachment 313999 View attachment 314000 View attachment 314001 In the meantime, before we figure out if these are connected, the posts there brought me back to several things, in my own experience. This could be just PTSD related for me, but I am sharing, in case there does wind up being a connection somewhere between my original POI, these bodies, and the ones on Long Island.

Back ca. 2003, my POI did some "artwork" of a hog-tied/tied up androgynous being without hands and "poetry" and shared them with me, I am attaching, here, (along with his "artist signature") and along with a photo he colorized and printed with a blue/green wash of the Gilgo area, about 3 years before the bodies were found. He had done other artwork of dismembered bodies. My POI knew the Coney Island area well, and we had friends in the Trump buildings over there. I think that's why I'm getting triggered.

After he started stalking me, and being that a small portion of it was online with music, I remember I posted on my Facebook at the time the song "What You Want" by Evanescence, because I was pissed off. We had been to the beach together, there. The end of the video for that song features Coney Island, prominently.
What do you think South side of the road means? In the poem....

What do you think South side of the road means? In the poem....

He didn't make it clear. At the time, we were still living in Brooklyn. He was in Mill Basin (south shore of Brooklyn, going east from Coney Island area). He was working at a Gas Station/car dealership on Coney Island Avenue during nights several days a week, other nights/days he was prostituting on Long Island, or hanging out at my house. He frequented the Plumb Beach area (close by) at night, a known male hook-up spot in the days before online advertisement and apps.

South State road (hard to see, I know) was what he wrote there, on the other side of a receipt from the Gas Station where he worked. It probably means a portion of the Southern State, but that's a parkway. So, it's unclear. He knew all the roads along the south shore.

Hiya Fabra,
I did submit as much information as I had, going back to just after the bodies were found, to SCPD, and then to FBI. My submission to the FBI may have fallen within the time range that Burke apparently blocked the FBI, I am not sure, and would have not realized at the time. But I did report, and reported again a few months ago to the SCPD. Last time I checked, it was business per usual--same as 2012--a few posts from me, and no input in response.

someone close to me works at the precinct on west 8th street — roughly 3 blocks away from where this happened in Coney. The body was discovered by a group of homeless people. They pulled down a portion of the wire fencing, crawled under the boardwalk, and pushed down a partition wall. They went down there in hope of increasing the size of their encampment. The body was found behind the partition wall. It was completely skeletal in nature, thought to have been there a long time, and possibly male due to the fact it was found dressed in a pair of men’s basketball shorts. If I find out any additional info, I will let you guys know.

Hi Brooklyngirl84! Thanks for sharing this information with us!

Back when I used to be in the area, there wasn't a considerable homeless population in the area, but I can understand that it must have been an awful discovery for the people that found it. My heart goes out to the victim, and the other victims. In the larger area of Coney Island, more toward the west portion, I know that there was a history of crime/gang issues, extending out toward Seagate. By the time I knew people there, they were mostly Russian-American immigrants and lived in the Trump Village, basically right at the aquarium. One of my friends there, who knew my POI and was his friend, in later years became a heroin addict. So, I know there were drugs in the area, too. It's sad.

View attachment 313998 View attachment 313999 View attachment 314000 View attachment 314001 In the meantime, before we figure out if these are connected, the posts there brought me back to several things, in my own experience. This could be just PTSD related for me, but I am sharing, in case there does wind up being a connection somewhere between my original POI, these bodies, and the ones on Long Island.

Back ca. 2003, my POI did some "artwork" of a hog-tied/tied up androgynous being without hands and "poetry" and shared them with me, I am attaching, here, (along with his "artist signature") and along with a photo he colorized and printed with a blue/green wash of the Gilgo area, about 3 years before the bodies were found. He had done other artwork of dismembered bodies. My POI knew the Coney Island area well, and we had friends in the Trump buildings over there. I think that's why I'm getting triggered.

After he started stalking me, and being that a small portion of it was online with music, I remember I posted on my Facebook at the time the song "What You Want" by Evanescence, because I was pissed off. We had been to the beach together, there. The end of the video for that song features Coney Island, prominently.
They are seriously strange and disturbing images and writings and I personally would share what you know with LE. You can ask to remain anonymous once you have given your account and your exhibits as per the attachments above and it will merely be submitted as intelligence and at some stage, will be viewed to see if it can be developed further . What’s the worst that can happen by sharing with LE? Rhetorical question as the answer is NOTHING
BUT who knows where it could lead and you may just save a person from being at the hands of this man who states that he insidious thoughts etc
Thank you for sharing something so very personal

They are seriously strange and disturbing images and writings and I personally would share what you know with LE. You can ask to remain anonymous once you have given your account and your exhibits as per the attachments above and it will merely be submitted as intelligence and at some stage, will be viewed to see if it can be developed further . What’s the worst that can happen by sharing with LE? Rhetorical question as the answer is NOTHING
BUT who knows where it could lead and you may just save a person from being at the hands of this man who states that he insidious thoughts etc
Thank you for sharing something so very personal

Thank you very much, Angleterre, for sharing your very valuable insight and input. I have tried to share with LE here in the States. I shared after the bodies were found with Suffolk County police and periodically updated my submission with new information as I was being stalked, with what I presented here, and more. I shared a tip with the FBI in 2012, after I was forced to leave my residence due to the stalking, and move five hours away. I shared with local law enforcement, here, in the area where I live now, in 2012, and they listened, but said they could do nothing.

If anyone wants to look, this person is still around. I was told recently that they are on Facebook, they have added likes to their account that weren't there in 2012--including the Suffolk County Police Department.

Actually, scratch the looking at the Facebook page thing. The person who gave me this info got some sort of script installed or something and has to wipe the computer, now. Don't want that happening to anyone else.

Thank you very much, Angleterre, for sharing your very valuable insight and input. I have tried to share with LE here in the States. I shared after the bodies were found with Suffolk County police and periodically updated my submission with new information as I was being stalked, with what I presented here, and more. I shared a tip with the FBI in 2012, after I was forced to leave my residence due to the stalking, and move five hours away. I shared with local law enforcement, here, in the area where I live now, in 2012, and they listened, but said they could do nothing.

If anyone wants to look, this person is still around. I was told recently that they are on Facebook, they have added likes to their account that weren't there in 2012--including the Suffolk County Police Department.
I really don’t know what to say
It seems that your reports have not been validated and taken seriously. Its so difficult what else to advise because the laws in the USA are so very different to the U.K.. Do you not have stalking or harassment causing fear or violence laws?

We do have laws, Angleterre, in NY in the US related to stalking:
120.45 Stalking in the fourth degree. B MISD
120.50 Stalking in the third degree. A MISD
120.55 Stalking in the second degree. E FELONY
120.60 Stalking in the first degree. D FELONY

I wanted to get an order of protection, after the stalking started. I was trying to see what I could gather so far as evidence to present. He knew what he was doing, committed acts and then would post about them vaguely on social media. But, vaguely. For instance, I would be sitting on the couch at my neighbor's house (a court officer, who was said to be his former John). The court officer would want to order sushi for dinner or something, hand me the menu and his phone, and ask me to order the usual stuff for him and pick out something for myself and my child. This was normal, and I thought of the court officer as my older brother or uncle. We hung out together with my stalker, and after my stalker cut usual contact, the court officer and I still maintained a friendship.

So, I have this menu in my hands, and the court officer excuses himself to the restroom in his house. I'm talking to the officer in the other room asking him if a certain order is ok, and suddenly his phone starts ringing--in my hand, with my stalker's number. I stare at the phone. The stalker hangs up, phone stops ringing. I say, to the other room, "I think I'm just going to get Gyoza," the phone begins ringing again, several rings, then stops. I say to the court officer in the other room, "I think (POI) is trying to call you, but he keeps hanging up." Court officer says loudly from the other room, "What does he want now...he's driving me crazy." Silence... I say, "I'm going to get your usual, do you want anything else?" Phone starts ringing again. Rings about three times, again, hangs up.

Five minutes later, I check my stalker's Twitter account, which was public. He posts, paraphrasing, "This new phone spying app is great." And then another few minutes later, "Bathroom time is not couples time." And another post, "Disappointed in you, (name of court officer)."

So, you see it was done very cleverly. Upsettingly so, because it was difficult to explain. I didn't know how to explain it. He often set things up so that he could, if caught, back out and have another explanation. For instance, if POI was parked in front of my house for an hour around the time my child was coming home from school, if confronted by someone else, he could say he was waiting for a package, at my neighbor's house (POI had his mail sent there). When I found a receipt for 36 red balloons on my lawn, on my 36th birthday, I knew it was from him. He purposely left out a new Visa credit card he applied for at the neighbors house, in full view, next to a stack of his mail in the living room on a tv console which was always extremely clean and uncluttered. The last 4 numbers on the receipt matched the last four on the card. But, then he picked up his Visa card later, so he could have said simply the receipt was trash--or it wasn't his.

After I moved, he went so far as to call my parents home, where I was in hiding, using court officer's phone, and then hung up. My mother called court officer and asked if he just called and he said no, POI was just using the phone.

There were many things that happened over several years. Yet, the people who could have helped me (namely court officer), did not. Right before I moved, I said I wanted to file an order of protection. He told me, in response, he would be my order of protection. That was no help, obviously.

I know I am not alone. There are many people out there who have had things happen to them, and are either dissuaded from reporting because they are not taken seriously, or dissuaded because they have some sort of relationship with the person accused and do not want to get involved. Unfortunately, it allows things to go on, and sometimes escalate.

The sad fact, IMO, is that many of these behaviors are not taken seriously, and especially in cases of domestic violence. I'm sure there are many people out there with similar stories, in some way, in NY, and in the greater US.

Wow, Bose. It sounds like we live just a stone’s throw away from each other. With the exception of college and this past year, I have lived in South Brooklyn my entire life. Bensonhurst, Gravesend, Bay Ridge, Bath Beach, etc. I attended Junior High in Coney Island, and know a ton of people who grew up in Trump Village, Warbass, etc. Sounds like we are very close in age too. Small world! I can’t remember if I mentioned this in my prior post, but I mentioned gang activity bc I lost a High School friend to it. He lived in the Coney Island Houses. From what I understand, there’s been (and still is) massive need btwn these various groups, all offshoots of the Bloods.

Potential witnesses in two Brooklyn murder cases executed near posh Manhattan nightclub

We do have laws, Angleterre, in NY in the US related to stalking:
120.45 Stalking in the fourth degree. B MISD
120.50 Stalking in the third degree. A MISD
120.55 Stalking in the second degree. E FELONY
120.60 Stalking in the first degree. D FELONY

I wanted to get an order of protection, after the stalking started. I was trying to see what I could gather so far as evidence to present. He knew what he was doing, committed acts and then would post about them vaguely on social media. But, vaguely. For instance, I would be sitting on the couch at my neighbor's house (a court officer, who was said to be his former John). The court officer would want to order sushi for dinner or something, hand me the menu and his phone, and ask me to order the usual stuff for him and pick out something for myself and my child. This was normal, and I thought of the court officer as my older brother or uncle. We hung out together with my stalker, and after my stalker cut usual contact, the court officer and I still maintained a friendship.

So, I have this menu in my hands, and the court officer excuses himself to the restroom in his house. I'm talking to the officer in the other room asking him if a certain order is ok, and suddenly his phone starts ringing--in my hand, with my stalker's number. I stare at the phone. The stalker hangs up, phone stops ringing. I say, to the other room, "I think I'm just going to get Gyoza," the phone begins ringing again, several rings, then stops. I say to the court officer in the other room, "I think (POI) is trying to call you, but he keeps hanging up." Court officer says loudly from the other room, "What does he want now...he's driving me crazy." Silence... I say, "I'm going to get your usual, do you want anything else?" Phone starts ringing again. Rings about three times, again, hangs up.

Five minutes later, I check my stalker's Twitter account, which was public. He posts, paraphrasing, "This new phone spying app is great." And then another few minutes later, "Bathroom time is not couples time." And another post, "Disappointed in you, (name of court officer)."

So, you see it was done very cleverly. Upsettingly so, because it was difficult to explain. I didn't know how to explain it. He often set things up so that he could, if caught, back out and have another explanation. For instance, if POI was parked in front of my house for an hour around the time my child was coming home from school, if confronted by someone else, he could say he was waiting for a package, at my neighbor's house (POI had his mail sent there). When I found a receipt for 36 red balloons on my lawn, on my 36th birthday, I knew it was from him. He purposely left out a new Visa credit card he applied for at the neighbors house, in full view, next to a stack of his mail in the living room on a tv console which was always extremely clean and uncluttered. The last 4 numbers on the receipt matched the last four on the card. But, then he picked up his Visa card later, so he could have said simply the receipt was trash--or it wasn't his.

After I moved, he went so far as to call my parents home, where I was in hiding, using court officer's phone, and then hung up. My mother called court officer and asked if he just called and he said no, POI was just using the phone.

There were many things that happened over several years. Yet, the people who could have helped me (namely court officer), did not. Right before I moved, I said I wanted to file an order of protection. He told me, in response, he would be my order of protection. That was no help, obviously.

I know I am not alone. There are many people out there who have had things happen to them, and are either dissuaded from reporting because they are not taken seriously, or dissuaded because they have some sort of relationship with the person accused and do not want to get involved. Unfortunately, it allows things to go on, and sometimes escalate.

The sad fact, IMO, is that many of these behaviors are not taken seriously, and especially in cases of domestic violence. I'm sure there are many people out there with similar stories, in some way, in NY, and in the greater US.

Wow, Bose. It sounds like we live just a stone’s throw away from each other. With the exception of college and this past year, I have lived in South Brooklyn my entire life. Bensonhurst, Gravesend, Bay Ridge, Bath Beach, etc. I attended Junior High in Coney Island, and know a ton of people who grew up in Trump Village, Warbass, etc. Sounds like we are very close in age too. Small world! I can’t remember if I mentioned this in my prior post, but I mentioned gang activity bc I lost a High School friend to it. He lived in the Coney Island Houses. From what I understand, there’s been (and still is) massive need btwn these various groups, all offshoots of the Bloods.

Potential witnesses in two Brooklyn murder cases executed near posh Manhattan nightclub

Hi Brooklyngirl,
First--I'm so incredibly sorry you lost your friend to such violence, I read the article you linked. So young, and lives cut incredibly short.

I am really hoping they are able to ID this body, they are a person, and their family or friends have a right to know and have some sort of closure, and ability to grieve, if this person was missing. Does anyone know of a way to search through missing persons? I am not good at that, and don't have experience with NamUS, the Charley Project, etc. I wonder if anyone was reported missing in that area in the last year. There have got to be a few. I know we don't know some details, though as you said body was found wearing basketball shorts/boxer shorts. If it was basketball shorts and tank top (other article of clothing), I would tend to think the person disappeared in earlier summer months, June or July. But, the decomposition sounded to be pretty bad; if it was boxer shorts and a tank top the person could have been taken from their home and in sleep attire or something, or other clothing removed and disposed. Just some thoughts.

I'm familiar with alllllll the areas you mentioned! I grew up close to the bridge that goes to Staten Island, not too far away. In the late 90s most of our friends (meaning, my clusters/groups of friends in their late teens to mid-twenties) were spread out in those neighborhoods. Almost all of our Russian-Jewish friends with immigrant parents who came to the US when they were kids lived in Trump or Warbass, so I've been in both. Thank you for spelling Warbass, I couldn't remember if it was that or "Warbash" with the Brooklyn accent, hearing people talk about it.

Let's see, hopefully we'll find out more about this case, and be able to see/narrow down whether gang related, etc. Hope some answers are found.

Weird, they just found a decomposed body on Coney island last night.

Bound and Gagged Body Found Under Coney Island Boardwalk: Cops
The bound and gagged man was identified.

I just happen to come across this one. So I thought I would add.

https:///wiki/Kings_County_John_Doe_(June_12,_1994)

Kings County John Doe (June 12, 1994)​

DISCOVERED​

June 12, 1994

UNIDENTIFIED FOR​

28 years

SEX​

Male

LOCATION​

Brooklyn, New York

AGE​

30-40

RACE​

White

HEIGHT​

5'8

WEIGHT​

150 pounds

BODY CONDITION​

Decomposed

POSTMORTEM INTERVAL​

Days

CAUSE OF DEATH​

Stabbing

Here is another one.. the link has a
***POSTMORTEM PHOTO***

Date Body Found
June 18, 2008

Location Found
Brooklyn, New York

Est. Age Range
18 - 28 Years

Circumstances of Recovery
Hispanic male found on shoreline of Coney Island Beach at Brighton 4th St and Reigelmann boardwalk.

The police are seeking the public’s assistance identifying a man who was found dead in the water near Brighton Beach on the morning of Aug. 6.

The authorities released a sketch of the victim and described him as white, 35-45 years old, with brown hair, wearing black Leo Poldo boxer briefs and a black leather bracelet with an iron cross in the middle.

At 10:27 am on Aug. 6, police responded to a 911 call about a body floating in the water within the confines of the 61st Precinct.

The Harbor Patrol recovered the unconscious and unresponsive man and moved the body to the Kingsborough Community College dock where he was pronounced dead at the scene.

Unknown man found dead in the waters off Brighton Beach

Deputy Commissioner of Public Information for the NYPD

Last edited by a moderator:
@Caring1 Hey could you post the current list of NamUs exclusions for this John Doe? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you @madamx for updating info on the original case, here, and adding more info re: cases from the area. I hope they all can be identified. So sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthonyotoole
Back