NY NY- Brooklyn, WhtF, 17-25, UP107089, found lying on the street, photo available. August 2023.

Juliet Jones?

Juliet's eyes are hazel. Our Jane Doe's eyes are brown. If this Doe died in Emergency, her eyes shouldn't have changed colour postmortem before examination.

I do wonder about how long she was 'unresponsive' though, as some of the reddish marks on our Doe's face look like they could be blood pooling, suggesting she lay on her side for a while after circulation stopped. I could be wrong, though. But I still doubt they'd do CPR on anyone who'd been deceased long enough for eye changes. There'd be other signs that would tell them there would be no point. Rigor, for one.

If Juliet has dentals on file, it should be an easy comparison. This Doe seems to have a distinctive, uncorrected set of teeth, from the little visible.

MOO

Juliet's eyes are hazel. Our Jane Doe's eyes are brown. If this Doe died in Emergency, her eyes shouldn't have changed colour postmortem before examination.

I do wonder about how long she was 'unresponsive' though, as some of the reddish marks on our Doe's face look like they could be blood pooling, suggesting she lay on her side for a while after circulation stopped. I could be wrong, though. But I still doubt they'd do CPR on anyone who'd been deceased long enough for eye changes. There'd be other signs that would tell them there would be no point. Rigor, for one.

If Juliet has dentals on file, it should be an easy comparison. This Doe seems to have a distinctive, uncorrected set of teeth, from the little visible.

MOO
my eyes are hazel and listed as brown.

Hazel eyes can be mistaken for brown or green eyes, depending on how much brown or green in the blend. They have similar eyebrows, petite nose, small mouth. I think you should submit Juliet Jones, if you haven't already.
Yeah, all my documents say green eyes but I think a lot of people would consider my eyes functionally hazel. I wouldn't rule someone out based on that alone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back