NY - Captured, escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 15m15 minutes ago

Dreyer: he waived preliminary hearing it will go to county court and may go to grand jury. No further questions #PrisonBreakNY

@WCAX_Apple: Andrew Wylie says David Sweat told investigators that Gene Palmer had no role/prior knowledge of the escape. #nyprisonbreak
[video=twitter;615617249999720448]https://twitter.com/wcax_apple/status/615617249999720448[/video]

Oh how I would love to be a fly on the wall while they are questioning Sweat.

I take back what I said earlier. I think Sweat is 100% telling the truth.

We haven't heard yet from him if Tillie knew Mexico was the destination, but I concede that she was their plan A.

Dannemora Prison Contraband goes over wall during News Cast! (Video is dark for the first few seconds)

[video=youtube;HawGrbcJYUA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HawGrbcJYUA[/video]

ETA: I've read this may be called a Tower Drop. That's how guards get food & supplies while working in the towers. Guards also lower keys to their relief staff at shift change. MOO

We haven't heard yet from him if Tillie knew Mexico was the destination, but I concede that she was their plan A.

I think that Mexico probably was their eventual destination. I also wouldn't doubt that they didn't provide all the details to Tillie about where they were going.

@StephGorinWPTZ: What was in killer David Sweat's backpack. Details coming up on @WPTZ in 20 minutes.
http://t.co/45Jf2OmcH1
[video=twitter;615621142510964736]https://twitter.com/stephgorinwptz/status/615621142510964736[/video]

I want to know what evidence there was in the Mitchell home that Tillie was planning a trip to Mexico. Seems like LE would have searched the house, and if it was really Tillie's plan to take off, there would be some indication of travel plans. Lyle was probably clueless ;)

A lot of prison workers are saying it's perfectly normal to send something up to the tower by rope from the outside of the prison. I guess there is only access to the tower (in some prisons) from outside of the prison. When this is the case the CO cannot leave his post (bathroom in the tower) and no one can get in from the outside (CO locks himself in). So if he/she has to work a double post then food is hoisted up to the tower. I understand why this is but still it seems weird seems like you would have a coworker bring it up to you instead of some man in a hoodie:).

ETA: It IS raining maybe that's why he's wearing a hoodie.

Hmmmm. If Palmer had no role, why did he burn/bury those paintings? Was it simply because he wasn't permitted to accept gifts?

I think that Mexico probably was their eventual destination. I also wouldn't doubt that they didn't provide all the details to Tillie about where they were going.

yeah like Tillie probably had 7 hours to live, they were not going to take her to Mexico only far enough away to take the car then dispose of her like the candy wrappers they threw all over the ground. I cannot believe she would even consider such a plan with 2 killers, I dont care how desperate one could be with their life this would have been suicide by inmates no doubt.

I have a question abut the meat. If the burger meat was already in the prison and in Tillie's possession why would GP feel the need to run it through a scanner? I am assuming it was in fact in the prison when he took possession of it and had already been checked ? Is this correct?

https://www.facebook.com/gretawire/videos/1109067072441485/

Discussion about the hoisting of stuff from the outside. Some say it's legitimate others say no way.

NO WAY. Such nonsense would NEVER EVER happen here in Minnesota - and I've spent hours upon hours in the exterior areas of jails and prisons fyi. IMO, if you look at the camera and the reporter, IMO, the delivery person blabbed about his 'deliveries' and got a big handful of Green$ to let that reporter know when he was making his next delivery - that delivery wound up on camera entirely on purpose. The only reason that the camera did not follow the bag/package all the way up the rope to the guard on the top was that that would make the whole planned set-up too obvious. And, I bet fox-whatever station was the lucky one to get that story also liked that it would make for a 'Where's Waldo' event - you know, have the home viewers who were having their normal nightly bottle of aged grape gin & pop tarts with a little splash of bug spray, minding their own business, suddenly LEAP UP and say 'I SPOT WALDO - THERE'S WALDO' - call the FBI to get an investigation started at the CCC ('Clinton Country Club') !!

Wait... CNN just showed the photo from the trial cam saying it was them. I thought earlier it was said it was two guys checking on their cabins not M&S?

Btw.. Hello all been following this thread from the start. Just never posted anythin. Because when I go to say something, someone beats me to it LOL!

I have a question abut the meat. If the burger meat was already in the prison and in Tillie's possession why would GP feel the need to run it through a scanner? I am assuming it was in fact in the prison when he took possession of it and had already been checked ? Is this correct?

It's my understanding food employees bring in are not scanned. Anything going directly to a Prisoner is suppose to be scanned. Tillie put in the freezer in her work area and talked Palmer into simply hand delivering it. Which he did.

I think anything in that area of the prison (IIRC) had to go through x-Ray before going back to area where prisoners were kept. Tillie didn't go through x-Ray when entering the prison. IIRC. Thus it had never been x-rayed.

Tillie brought it in. Tillie asked Palmer NOT to put that beef through the scanner. So, Palmer says he then said, 'Anything wrong with this meat, Til'?' (HELLO - it was shaped like a hacksaw, wrapped in duct tape, frozen solid.... ANYTHING WRONG????????????????) and Tillie giggled a feminine giggle, tickled Palmer and said, "P. (I like to think that Tillie Called Palmer "P" :-) -- Just go eat your donut.

Do we know if Tillie wore spike high heels to work? Nylons? Short dresses? Seductive perfume?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member