NY - Colin Marma, 26, last seen in Manhattan, 2 Feb 2024, family says has MH issues

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

haggis

Reaction score

Colin's mom said on FB: " Colin was last seen in Hamilton Heights at Bless Bar on Broadway" and that his car was found on 143rd and Broadway.
He was wearing black pants and black hoodie, and red sneakers.

From Garrison in Putnam County, NY.

Colin Marma.jpg

Hope Alive 845 is helping Colin's family:

1707788366524.png

Hoping for good news soon.
Some areas around 143rd and Broadway can be rough -- wondering how his car got there -- did he leave it there or did someone else leave it there?

Hoping for good news soon.
Some areas around 143rd and Broadway can be rough -- wondering how his car got there -- did he leave it there or did someone else leave it there?
It is not known if he got there alone or with someone, but he was last seen at a bar, on Broadway, which is a very busy street. Someone in that bar recognized him. Trying to think why he would leave on foot... could he have been disoriented or lost?

I tried to do a map search, I will be honest here, I'm not that fabulous with it but from above articles and the addresses of the bar and where his car was found was seriously at the same area/point. IMO. Can anyone who is better at this verify it?

I tried to do a map search, I will be honest here, I'm not that fabulous with it but from above articles and the addresses of the bar and where his car was found was seriously at the same area/point. IMO. Can anyone who is better at this verify it?
Yes, it's the same spot - there's street parking outside the bar

I’m hopefully expecting cameras nearby to help narrow it. I don’t know much about NYC but I expect Broadway is crowds and busy?

@Shield Maiden here is information on how members might become a verified insider on a case.

I found where his car was found, and worried... it is only a few blocks from a large park with a Water Filtration plant and the Hudson River. I found the bar, it looks new and small, not a hanging out sort of place. Bet he didn't stay there long. Thanks.

Last edited:
Welcome to Websleuths,
Shield Maiden !!
Thank you!
He's been missing for 10 days now.... You're right, it's a busy area, so perhaps police got camera footage at the start?
That might be how they knew he was in that bar. I was wondering... when police file a missing persons report, do they check all the hospitals and morgues and stuff... or is that something family has to do? Not sure how much police actually do to follow up on missing persons.

It looks like more restaurant than bar. Is it mostly locals or tourists?
Mostly more for locals... that neighborhood, Hamilton Heights, is pretty trendy, but far from what we think of as tourist attractions, except for a monument to Alexander Hamilton. Lots of beautiful old brownstones and apartment buildings, but the area can be iffy.

Meetging with some of my friends from a Crime & Mystery Writing group tomorrow afternoon, we're going to compare notes and see if we can't move closer to finding Colin. No new leads or information that I've heard. I will post all updates. Thanks everyone for your help and ideas.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissHalle
Back