NY NY - Corinna Slusser, 19, Queens, 20 Sept 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Some of the headlines referring to Ishi Woney as a "rapper" (in addition to being a pimp at 23) are being a bit generous with that title. One bad track.....just on YouTube.

*Edited to add: explicit language as an FYI.*

I was going to link his soundcloud earlier but I didn't want to subject anyone to his garbage rap. I actually laughed out loud that's how bad he is.

Yes, YP was the one who had the restraining order filed against him, if I recall correctly. IW met CS later and trafficked her out of state allegedly.
I think YP brought her to NYC, I believe she met IW in NYC and he later became her new pimp, I guess LE charge IW with sex trafficking another woman just winning some time to build a more serious case relate to CS against him

Yes, YP was the one who had the restraining order filed against him, if I recall correctly. IW met CS later and trafficked her out of state allegedly.

Based on this article https://nypost.com/2018/11/01/man-arrested-for-allegedly-forcing-missing-teen-into-prostitution/ looks like YP brought her to NYC in the summer of 2017, and became her pimp, but these two had a fall out in Aug, she called police on him in the Aug 25 incident, this was when IW became her new pimp, and she moved in with him in Sept., but that relationship did not last long, it may be as short as 10 days (Sept 10-20), she left IW because "On Sept. 20, Woney had a falling out with Slusser because the other victim was jealous of his relationship with the teen. That’s when Slusser moved to the Queens motel where she was last seen." on Sept. 27

Can someone give me (us) a 10% synopsis on this article, which I can't access, please?

Man charged in case with link to Queens

TIA! :)

Nothing new.

The Feds, through victim 1, have him on sex trafficking charges that could get him 5 to life.

There is is evidence that he bought ads advertising her services and that he was in her company up until the day she disappeared.

Regards

Four years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 90 still missing
CORINNA SLUSSER

Nineteen-year-old Corinna Slusser was last seen in the early morning hours of September 20, 2017 at the Haven Motel in Queens, New York. Two months earlier in July, just as Corinna was set to finish high school, she contacted her mom and said she had met somebody who could give her a place to stay in New York City. Corinna left for New York with just her cell phone, I.D., and the clothes on her back. Her family fears she has been entered into a sex trafficking ring against her will. The NYPD say they do not know Corinna’s whereabouts, but the investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information regarding Corinna Slusser is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). All calls are strictly confidential.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Userunknown;)
Back