GUILTY NY - David Cook for sexually assaulting infant, Glen Falls, 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The thing with the bird just adds to my feeling that he was straight up doing this to hurt the mom.

From the comments section of that article - a link to another. The baby is breathing on her own.

The baby girl who was brutally assaulted earlier this month was taken off a ventilator and was breathing on her own as of Monday at Albany Medical Center, authorities said.

Read more: http://poststar.com/news/local/baby...c85-11e1-93b9-0019bb2963f4.html#ixzz1p9Ek0dKS

Oh, Jesus. This poor precious baby girl! Born to a mom who would leave her when she was just seven weeks old and who would not come to her aid, even when informed she was "hurt" and to a father who would take his rage towards the mom out on her innocent little body.....

I pray this child is protected from her parents for the rest of her life, and that she will be placed with people who will truly love her and cherish her and protect her from harm.

So the mother left the baby with a guy who had previously choked her???

PHB - you were right. The choking didn't happen that weekend (based on the new article in MSM).

Also, thankfully, the baby is out of the PICU. But, they don't know yet if she has lost some or all of her vision from prior head injuries. :(

Here's hoping the kid regains her eyesight. IMO, The mothers of children in these incidents ought to be held resposible to some degree. This woman knew the guy was capable of abuse, but still left her child in his care.

I just want to cry when I think about this poor little one in pain with a broken leg, and not being able to see. While the mother's lawyer is trying to paint her as a victim, she left the baby, knowing that her boyfriend was capable of horrible things. I really don't get it. There has to be something more to this story. Here's hoping the little one regains full eyesight.

He also was charged with a felony count of strangulation and misdemeanor charges of criminal obstruction of breathing and assault for alleged violence toward the baby’s mother before the child was injured.

Read more: http://poststar.com/news/local/glen...1d5-11e1-a205-0019bb2963f4.html#ixzz1pmvtWEyc

BBM the above snip from the article answers the question as to rather or not she knew that he could be violent, IMOO.

Another victim of a sick mind. So sad. This baby needs a lot of prayers. Heard a victim of his cousin saw the photo and freaked out. This must be a family tradition...abuse women and children.

Cook then responded, “You can trust me. Do you love me. Then please be there for me and the baby. Please don’t leave me. I want to be with you and the baby for the rest of life,” the records show.

Read more: http://poststar.com/news/local/glen...1d5-11e1-a205-0019bb2963f4.html#ixzz1pfWT6jbF

WTF?????

I am sorry but

SERIOUSLY????

*stomps out in disgust*

Personally I am wondering why Mommy Dearest wasn't charged. If this baby had 'previous' head injuries then Mommy had to see. Plus if he abused her, she knew he was capable of violence!

But I would love to see his letter published in full and copies handed out at all domestic violence shelters along with a copy of this story. This type of letter is very common when an abuser tries to get back with a victim. And this would be a great example. It would also help to show that children in the home of an abuser are more likely to be abused.

:furious: :furious:

IMO, The mothers of children in these incidents ought to be held resposible to some degree. This woman knew the guy was capable of abuse, but still left her child in his care.

Personally I am wondering why Mommy Dearest wasn't charged. If this baby had 'previous' head injuries then Mommy had to see. Plus if he abused her, she knew he was capable of violence!

I also question why there was no neglect or abuse charges filed against the mother. The only reasoning I can come up with, is that the prosecutor might believe he could not successfully prosecute the strangulation charge on behalf of the mother .... if the state was then going to also charge her with neglect or child abuse. :justice:

http://poststar.com/news/local/glens-falls-man-who-broke-baby-s-leg-pleads-to/article_6845589e-cb98-11e1-8e1d-001a4bcf887a.html

QUEENSBURY — The Glens Falls man who critically injured a 7-week-old girl earlier this year pleaded guilty to felony assault Wednesday in Warren County Court, agreeing to serve up to 25 years in state prison for the attack.

David B. Cook, 33, admitted breaking the girl’s leg, telling Warren County Judge John Hall he heard it “pop or snap” as he yanked on it last March 2-3 in the Glens Falls apartment he shared with the child and her mother.

Thanks for the update W2H. Looks like he is required to serve AT LEAST 21 of those 25 years.

The baby has also been placed into foster care (mom has supervised visitation).

Bring back Alcatraz, plz.

Scratch that,...

Can we find a bigger island just to throw these kinds of people onto? There is still that show "Survivor" on TV, yeah? Let's just do that with these types people but without the TV show.

Also, I would love this island to be in the middle of nowhere, so like in-between CA and HI, or HI and Japan would be great.

Thanks!

(ends prayer)

He wore a green jail jumpsuit Wednesday that showed he was in protective custody in the jail. Inmates charged with child abuse are often targeted by other prisoners, so they are held in protective custody.

I don't think its right that this guy is in protective custody so other prisoners can't hurt him. These creeps should be thrown in with everyone and let the "justice system work". IMO

This guy does not belong in jail for 25 yrs-he belongs 6 ft under in a wooden box!!!

Bring back Alcatraz, plz.

Scratch that,...

Can we find a bigger island just to throw these kinds of people onto? There is still that show "Survivor" on TV, yeah? Let's just do that with these types people but without the TV show.

Also, I would love this island to be in the middle of nowhere, so like in-between CA and HI, or HI and Japan would be great.

Thanks!

(ends prayer)

i think the moon sounds good, no? seriously tho, this is good he got the prison term even tho i think he should be dumped in gen pop - if these guys would stop doing horrible things that make large groups of people want to attack/kill them then they wouldnt need to worry about it...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth
Back