GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure enough. I found Nicole Vaisey on fetlife as "nikkiefv". She is listed as a submissive in the Ogdensburg, ny area age 25 and with a picture of her naked breasts as an avatar. The breasts appear to have a large number of red marks on them that are normally the kind of wounds you see with needle play.

ICK! too early for this,

34q9v89.jpg

Sure enough. I found Nicole Vaisey on fetlife as "nikkiefv". She is listed as a submissive in the Ogdensburg, ny area age 25 and with a picture of her naked breasts as an avatar. The breasts appear to have a large number of red marks on them that are normally the kind of wounds you see with needle play.
Fetlife again. Ugh.

What a disturbing series of revelations about this couple. It just gets worse and worse. I hope this is safe enough to post. Mods-if out of bounds-delete.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FetLife

What really amuses me is the lawyer conjuring up that shades of gray book....and then calling what they (perps) did went to the 51st. Is the attorney trying to appeal to a certain subset of society who would call the female (alleged) perp in this case 'normal' and then taken one degree more (51st) as to be now abnormal but -gosh-she was duped? Weak weak weak. I just hope a jury wouldn't buy that.
He is indeed spinning a defense. Facts tell the real story.

jmo

From the link, this bit was interesting imo.Now wondering if any visits or exchanges were made in Montreal ?..

"FetLife was launched in January 2008 by John Baku, a software engineer in Montreal, Quebec.Frustrated by attempts to find women who had the same sexual interests as he did, Baku created a website in 2007 called “FriendsWithFetishes”. While working on release of FriendsWithFetishes, Baku decided to launch it as a separate site and named it FetLife.

"In 2012, FetLife found itself at the center of a controversy regarding its policy that users pledge not to "make criminal accusations against another member in a public forum," which many of its users object to on the basis that it prevents them from warning other users of alleged rapists, murderers, and sexual predators who frequent the site."

New thread coming up, I'll bring over some posts to continue the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob