GUILTY NY - Driver pulled from SUV, viciously beaten by bikers, Manhattan, 29 Sept 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a load of crap. Being a decent human being and trying help would not have blown his cover. :snooty:

If he was actually working undercover and had infiltrated a real hard core drug trafficking etc...biker gang ..
But this "gang" was comprised of the butcher, baker and candlestick maker....

So which is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Sims — whose rap sheet includes a 2002 bust for car theft, and gun possession, drug possession and samauri sword possession in 1998, according to sources — has admitted he’s been caught on camera, the prosecutor said.

http://nypost.com/2013/10/05/biker-beatdown-was-6-on-1-included-head-stomps/

Meanwhile, a source close to the case told The Post that the off-duty NYPD undercover detective who stood by Lien was attacked — and who only came forward Wednesday — is insisting that the violence broke with blinding speed, and that he believed blowing his cover could endanger his own life.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/0...d-motorcycle-group-reports/?intcmp=latestnews

The NYPD says Reginald Chance was charged with first-degree gang assault, first-degree assault and criminal mischief.

New York Police Department spokesman John McCarthy said a detective had been stripped of his gun and badge pending the outcome of an internal affairs investigation.

Further into the article it says that undercover persons are not suppose to step out of the roll and doing so is cause for termination. It's murky to say the least. jmo

In an earlier post I mentioned a rider with a red leather jacket with white detail around the shoulder area. Actually the jacket has black and white detail near the shoulders. After the accident you will see the SUV take off and the rider in the red leather is way up ahead on the highway. This rider immediately starts to pursue the SUV. You also see this rider involved in the attack in the video. How did this rider even know what happened? He was ahead of everyone else on the highway.

This was planned IMO and the thugs were leading the pack. Look at all the ones that have been arrested so far. They all have lengthy rap sheets. Sure there might have been other riders from all walks of life in the run, but these guys in front are criminal thugs.

When they have these runs, they probably have spotters in vehicles placed in different areas to watch for LE. Still there was no LE presence though and with all the phone calls and the size of the group, you can't tell me LE didn't know where they were and ANYONE can see that they pose a grave danger to other passengers, riders, pedestrians and themselves. If they want to act like fools and kill themselves then I could care less. That's not the case though. They are risking others lives and attacking people. This isn't the first act of violence caught on video by these thugs.

In other previous videos, you can see them saying *advertiser censored** the police. There are videos claiming LE set up illegal road checks and they are being harassed. They say their bikes were taken illegally. LE should have every right to confiscate ALL the bikes that are not tagged and run the drivers shouldn't they?

They have studied the laws and try and find every loophole they can to get away with their "stunts". I don't think their "stunts" are just bike tricks either. I think it also includes "stunts" of criminal activity.

Nothing but trash.....

eta: Nevermind, I watched it a few more times and the guy in the red leather must have raced up really fast from behind. I don't think he was one of the one ahead of the group.

If he was actually working undercover and had infiltrated a real hard core drug trafficking etc...biker gang ..
But this "gang" was comprised of the butcher, baker and candlestick maker....

So which is it?

The reports say he wasn't working undercover at the time, he was just riding with the group. Who knows if that's true or not. I could see many reasons why there should be a undercover operation in this group.

If your undercover and you don't want people to know then you don't tell people that you are undercover.
If he was riding with the group as a member of the party (group) and he was not working there was no reason for him to announce that he is an undercover cop. Have the others involved announce where they work and what their job title is?

incase anyone is interested, there is a 17 second clip on youtube of the assault itself, although you do not see very much. It was uploaded on the first and somehow hasnt been noticed really with only about 70 views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXu8b7nXehQ

I have downloaded the file in case it gets taken down

Thank you for posting this. I'm sure there is more of the attack recorded but doubt that it is posted anywhere for the public to see.

I want to know if LE knows the identity of the man in the blue/black sweater with the white stripe around the neck and down into a V in the front that is clearly shown kicking/stomping on Lien. If they do, why hasn't he been arrested? If they don't, why aren't they asking the public for help in identifying him?

Thank you for posting this. I'm sure there is more of the attack recorded but doubt that it is posted anywhere for the public to see.

I want to know if LE knows the identity of the man in the blue/black sweater with the white stripe around the neck and down into a V in the front that is clearly shown kicking/stomping on Lien. If they do, why hasn't he been arrested? If they don't, why aren't they asking the public for help in identifying him?

How brave was the dude with the clipboard? He was awesome!

How brave was the dude with the clipboard? He was awesome!

Agreed! Amazing how a complete stranger in a suit was willing to stop the beating and put himself in harms way to help someone else when we have off duty police officers that did nothing but stand by and watch it all unfold.

Here is a swoop & squat fraud video relating to the insurance scams that another posted about up thread.

Staged Car Accidents - Swoop and Squat Fraud - YouTube

This is what they did to the driver of the SUV. The exact reason why they chose to do it is undetermined. They definitely had the SUV surrounded on all sides and the guy in front brakes purposely.

And if police does nothing to stop them, what is that going to result in?

We will have exactly what we have now, a man and his family terrorized by a group of thugs that think they can do what they want, when they want, and get away with it. There will also be more injured bikers because after this stupid stunt most drivers will refuse to give them the "right of way" because of the fear that the same could happen to them. Hopefully other drivers will realize that not all bikers behave in this manner and are very respectful of others on the road.

IMO the best way to show the public that this type of behavior is not acceptable to LE is for them to find, arrest ALL of them involved and fire the off duty officers that participated in this gangs ride and/or witnessed the attack on Lien and his family while doing nothing to stop it.

MOO

Anarchy. The public is angry and afraid. If LE doesn't do something, I think more people may end up badly injured.

My opinion only

Man Who Filmed Video of SUV-Biker Brawl Receiving Death Threats: Lawyer

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...ting-With-Police-Death-Threats-226654281.html

"At a press conference Sunday, a man who intervened in the beating of the driver said he "felt intense danger" as he protected the assaulted man."

"There was more coming, and they feel like they wanted to keep hurting the man--and I felt intense danger at that moment, at that time, and I say to myself, 'Let me not show these people that I'm here to engage in any kind of confrontation but that I'm here to protect the man and the family, so I'm going to keep it cool.' That's what I was thinking," Consuegra said."

:boohoo: :violin: :tears:

Man Who Filmed Video of SUV-Biker Brawl Receiving Death Threats: Lawyer

Kevin Bresloff, whose video went viral last week, has been cooperating with police in the investigation

A man who filmed a video of a violent confrontation between an SUV driver and a swarm of bikers during a motorcycle rally in Manhattan has been receiving death threats, his attorney said.

Kevin Bresloff, whose video went viral last week, has been cooperating with police in the investigation, his lawyer told NBC 4 New York. The video has helped investigators identify suspects and piece together the assault. Bresloff's attorney said he began receiving death threats since his identity became known.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...ting-With-Police-Death-Threats-226654281.html

I just cant believe the media coverage and how it is so skewed against the SUV driver. Has that Gloria attorney lady even watched the videos? If I were the SUV driver, my first instinct would be to get the heck out of there too! Especially after calling 911 so many times and getting no help!

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Flipping a double bird in court.....why is he not charged with contempt.
RSBM

Kind of shows us what sort of people they are. Displaying contempt like that removes any sympathy towards the bikers.

I've been driving for many years and I've shared the highways and interstates with bikers --- usually on Harleys or their equivalents --- and I've never seen behavior like that !
Any bikers I've seen out and about ,drive responsibly and keep a safe distance from cars and trucks.

These perps (yes I called them that !) on their 'crotch rockets' or whatever behaved like they were out looking for trouble. Good thing they video taped the incident --- if I was a lawyer for the suv driver, I'd demand they hand over the footage that shows the actual attack.
From the bikers' point of view -- they should hand over ALL the footage since the bikers did nothing 'wrong', right ?
If there's footage missing ; then there's something to hide , imo.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971
Back