NY NY - Elizabeth Ruth Gibson, 32, Freeport, 5 Dec 1975

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
No Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP61668
Elizabeth Ruth Gibson

Female, White / Caucasian
Height 5' 4" - 5' 7" (64 - 67 Inches)
Weight 120 - 130 lbs

Brown Hair
Green Eyes

Date of Last Contact December 5, 1975
Missing From Freeport, New York
Missing Age32 Years

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact December 5, 1975
NamUs Case Created November 19, 2019
Last Known Location Map
Location Freeport, New York 11520
Nassau County

Circumstances of Disappearance
Missing person was missing for 10 years prior, probably traveled to England. Returned to US with a 9 year old boy and went missing again. Possible other spelling of first name Elizebeth.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Please help find a photo of Elizabeth and more info.

Did NY match the isotopes for the middle child in the Bear Brooks case? Who would the 9 year old boy be though?

IDK. It's strangely worded. It doesn't say the boy is missing. He may have been left with Elizabeth's relatives, we don't know. It also doesn't say he is her son even though the interval she was gone is plenty of time for her to have a child in the UK and return with him. The vague wording reminds me of how they released very little info in the beginning of Denise Beaudin's case. At first we were not sure if Denise's daughter was missing too and then LE clarified that they knew where the daughter was and she was not missing. I have been searching but so far I can't find anything else on this case. MOO.

IDK. It's strangely worded. It doesn't say the boy is missing. He may have been left with Elizabeth's relatives, we don't know. It also doesn't say he is her son even though the interval she was gone is plenty of time for her to have a child in the UK and return with him. The vague wording reminds me of how they released very little info in the beginning of Denise Beaudin's case. At first we were not sure if Denise's daughter was missing too and then LE clarified that they knew where the daughter was and she was not missing. I have been searching but so far I can't find anything else on this case. MOO.
This is an intriquing case... o_O
Looks like Elizabeth needs a photo! Consider me on it!

Did NY match the isotopes for the middle child in the Bear Brooks case? Who would the 9 year old boy be though?
I'm new to Rasmussen, but I've spent a little time familiarizing myself with the details and these are the isotope maps I've been referencing for"Lizzy Moon". (the name I've given her ;))
Isotope map for UID daughter in barrel.jpg Isotope map.png

I can’t find a thing as far as Elizabeth’s disappearance goes, but I think I’ve found a few photos. I don’t want to violate TOS and certainly don’t want to post if it’s not her. Anyone volunteer to take a look at what I found? I create a Google Doc for every case I look at; I’ll send that privately if someone wants to double check...

Agreed very oddly worded .....

I can’t find a thing as far as Elizabeth’s disappearance goes, but I think I’ve found a few photos. I don’t want to violate TOS and certainly don’t want to post if it’s not her. Anyone volunteer to take a look at what I found? I create a Google Doc for every case I look at; I’ll send that privately if someone wants to double check...
Curious if you still have the photos that might be Elizabeth Gibson? I’m a newer member and am not sure how to message privately.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home
Back