NY NY - Ellery, Rte 17, WhtFem 30-37, UP15489 193UFNY, GSW, poss from Canada or Europe, note, clothes, Dec'83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have received a follow up email on the potential match for Sylvie Ouimet and Ellery Jane Doe. Guess this submission passed with the review panel to move forward for additional review with Montreal Police.

Your possible match has now been submitted to Montreal Police. The Doe
Network will contact you about the findings from investigators when
known.

Thank you for your submission.

I don't know if this helps at all but I'll share anyway. My husband's mother and basically his whole family came to the US from a town in what was once northern Italy. After WW 2, their hometown was made part of Austria. Today it's part of Croatia where there's a small population that speaks Italian. Lots of political history in that area. Many relatives show up in immigration records several times even though they only came here once and stayed. Here's the kicker, I have 3 camisoles from his aunt who has since passed that are made in Italy and were unused for many many years. V necked with what appears to be a very old style label

I have received a follow up email on the potential match for Sylvie Ouimet and Ellery Jane Doe. Guess this submission passed with the review panel to move forward for additional review with Montreal Police.

Your possible match has now been submitted to Montreal Police. The Doe
Network will contact you about the findings from investigators when
known.

Thank you for your submission.
I really doubt that's her. Eyes aren't the same and Sylvie had ear pinning surgery & no dental work.

Reactions: ipa

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator
Back