GUILTY NY - Evanna Tranberg-Bennett, 12, died, parents failed to get her medical care, 6 Dec 2019 Probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually had some thoughts recently about the TB family being "encouraged" to attend classes for child safety, health and nutrition amongst others. My personal visualization of these mandatory requirements humorously included a group therapy like atmosphere. Imagining the adult TB family members sitting in a circle...socializing and sharing with other people! I had a good laugh with myself, until I realized that due to Covid, there probably won't be any group therap(ies) . Virtual classes just don't give me the same giggle. Oh well....Let the learning commence and the blessed silence continue. Peace and Happy New Year to all!

I actually had some thoughts recently about the TB family being "encouraged" to attend classes for child safety, health and nutrition amongst others. My personal visualization of these mandatory requirements humorously included a group therapy like atmosphere. Imagining the adult TB family members sitting in a circle...socializing and sharing with other people! I had a good laugh with myself, until I realized that due to Covid, there probably won't be any group therap(ies) . Virtual classes just don't give me the same giggle. Oh well....Let the learning commence and the blessed silence continue. Peace and Happy New Year to all!
Lol! IMO the "encouragement" will have to come by way of some tough love if DSS will have any chance of "rehabilitating" these people. Just as you would dole out tough love to an unruly child, meaning do it our way or you don't get your prize. In this case the prize is having their children back.

IMO anything less will see minimal compliance and once the kids are home old habits will kick back in until the next child faints - or dies. The Rinse and Repeat Tranberg Family. MOO.

Lol! IMO the "encouragement" will have to come by way of some tough love if DSS will have any chance of "rehabilitating" these people. Just as you would dole out tough love to an unruly child, meaning do it our way or you don't get your prize. In this case the prize is having their children back.

IMO anything less will see minimal compliance and once the kids are home old habits will kick back in until the next child faints - or dies. The Rinse and Repeat Tranberg Family. MOO.

LOL!! See, in my crazy head I have pictured one of the adults raising their hand frantically, as if they are the ''scholar of all things medicine".....and answering the question with.." Use oil of oregano?". And then getting a big loud 'BUZZZZZZ' wrong answer!! Oh to be a fly on the wall..

Our local pretend news fb page has an interesting exchange with the TB family. This is the first thing I've seen them comment on in some time.

Initially, when the TBF started their social media insanity, the pretend news fb page deemed them "very intelligent" and tried to be an ally as they targeted local agencies the pretend fb page has issues with. Once it began to turn against their favor, the pretend news fb page changed position and now oddly seems to be trying to insinuate that it is somehow responsible for "cracking the case". They're all a buncha nut jobs.

Initially, when the TBF started their social media insanity, the pretend news fb page deemed them "very intelligent" and tried to be an ally as they targeted local agencies the pretend fb page has issues with. Once it began to turn against their favor, the pretend news fb page changed position and now oddly seems to be trying to insinuate that it is somehow responsible for "cracking the case". They're all a buncha nut jobs.
Wow lol, there has to be something in the water for sure. No offense to the not crazy locals though. But yikes.

What is scary, in a general sense these days, is that any page with the word "news" attached to it is taken seriously. I fear that a large percentage of readers can't tell the difference between news/ facts and opinion/entertainment.
Imo

I just think they thought that once they plead they would get home and the kids would be there and there would be no further government intrusion or repercussions ... they have concept or grasp of reality
I mean, maybe they thought so. But how could they? They literally admitted they neglected and ignored a child so badly that it caused her death. I honestly can’t see how any children can be returned to them.

I mean, maybe they thought so. But how could they? They literally admitted they neglected and ignored a child so badly that it caused her death. I honestly can’t see how any children can be returned to them.

I don't think they're totally grounded in reality .. they still think they've done no wrong and all of this is just because the state is embarrassed to admit they made a mistake ...

Has anyone seen anything about the TBs being sentenced? The articles from their plea say they were going to be sentenced in February 2021. Since these are criminal charges and not a family court issue, the sentence should be public. Wondering if there are any MSM articles before I try to find a docket? The Columbia Paper

Has anyone seen anything about the TBs being sentenced? The articles from their plea say they were going to be sentenced in February 2021. Since these are criminal charges and not a family court issue, the sentence should be public. Wondering if there are any MSM articles before I try to find a docket? The Columbia Paper

I have looked occasionally for an update in the local MSM. Nothing has been reported recently. Last update was a fb post on Evanna's birthday by 'the family', and not a word was mentioned in there about the sentencing. Good luck in your docket search!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member