NY - Family of four found dead in basement of their Irondequoit home, 31 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where did you see torture mentioned and the Dad not being with the other 3? I thought during the PC the chief said they were all found in the basement.
It was in a post that said "it sounded like .. " because of the description of the scene. ( not fact exactly , just someone's impression) from the way the scene was described.)
About the dad being in a different spot< I agree with the 2 posts above. Id have to listen again, to remember what gave me the impression he was not with them, but as they have said above in @realanastasia and @Snoopster posts could mean he was 2 feet away. ? (I think when they said the Mom was downstairs and couldnt say where dad was, made me jump the gun a little)

The FB posts saying he was Muslim were from 2011, when he was a teenager. That page doesn't seem like it's been used at all since then. His current FB doesn't mention anything about his religion in general. I wouldn't put too much weight on a facebook post from when he was a teen over a decade ago.
Okay, thanks for the clarification. In that case I'd say a hate crime attributable to religious faith is rather unlikely (imo)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict
Back