NY - Family of four found dead in basement of their Irondequoit home, 31 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Might not be important but in the first Facebook the father claimed he was single, I was surprised. Log into Facebook. The little girl kissing the rabbit appears to be 3-4 years old and the post is dated 2021. Am I missing something?
I wouldn't read too much into that. I've seen assorted Facebook statuses, marital and otherwise, that I knew were incorrect because I knew the person IRL.

I wouldn't read too much into that. I've seen assorted Facebook statuses, marital and otherwise, that I knew were incorrect because I knew the person IRL.
Agree, it doesn't look like he was a prolific poster, he likely didn't update his profile.

Fraime's family had a service for him this evening and laid him to rest, Falvo Funeral Home. I'll keep an eye out for his obituary, it's not up on the website yet.

This article talks about the funeral for Mom and the kids. Dad isn't mentioned. This means his funeral was separate? That would have to be intentional, I think.
Yeah, it's possible the dad's body hasn't been released yet by the coroner for burial jmo. If so, going ahead with the funeral of the mum and the little kids makes sense to me. At this point I guess I'm refraining from reading much more than that into it. Jmo

That's what I'm thinking. And that's why the officer was so choked up - the kids have nothing to do with anything the adult(s) were involved with. We'll see what comes of this, but I'm thinking the father got into something that was over his head. Speculation.
jmo
No criminal record by either parent though, according to presser. What a sad case! Why kill the children!?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janeyd
Back