NY - Family of four found dead in basement of their Irondequoit home, 31 Aug 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's kind of interesting that the woman claiming to be the godmother of the 2 children and best friend of their mother has set up a GoFM, and she doesn't mention the father Fraime at all in her GoFM campaign plea. The GoFM is linked near the bottom of this MSM article that was previously posted in the thread (not sure whether I'm allowed to link to the GoFM)
That the woman was a friend of the mother doesn't necessarily mean that she liked her friend's husband, she may even have disliked him, and she only tolerated him for the sake of her friend. The same might be true for the family of the mother, as the father wasn't with his family in the funeral. As they are now dead, people may feel that there's no longer a reason to pretend. We don't know why he's been excluded.

In his records details his race is stated to be "white". Though, obviously, he is not. I guess this is one of the proofs that he's been using a fraudulent ID. IMHO
If he was born here, which he was not, but if he was, then his race could indeed be white as Hispanic is not considered a race. It's an ethnicity.

In the eyes of the Census Bureau, Hispanics can be of any race, because “Hispanic” is an ethnicity and not a race.

Julio Cesar Pimentel-Soriano, originally from the Dominican Republic [snip].

This story is really the first time anyone has spoke in any depth about Fraime. His friend TL, says he has known Fraime for eight years and that Fraime worked for him. TL speaks highly of him - "he was kind of my go-to kid. I watched him grow and develop. He had been to my house numerous times, my wife loved him, my kids knew him. It’s a tough loss for everybody."

TL does not recognize Julio Cesar Pimentel-Soriano's name, which isn't surprising.

<modnsip>He doesn't seem to have any reservations about speaking out about Fraime publically, matter of fact he is the only one who has done so to my knowledge. That suggests TL has no suspicion Fraime was involved in something which may have played a part in the deaths?

Last edited by a moderator:
In his records details his race is stated to be "white". Though, obviously, he is not. I guess this is one of the proofs that he's been using a fraudulent ID. IMHO
Could they have asked him how we identified? When I worked in healthcare, I would visit facilities where a lot of Hispanic and Latino migrants worked. A lot of times, there’d be one employee that spoke English helping several others with their paperwork, and they’d tell them to mark white. I asked why, and they essentially said they thought it would get them better medical care.

Obviously, this is just my personal experience.

Could they have asked him how we identified? When I worked in healthcare, I would visit facilities where a lot of Hispanic and Latino migrants worked. A lot of times, there’d be one employee that spoke English helping several others with their paperwork, and they’d tell them to mark white. I asked why, and they essentially said they thought it would get them better medical care.

Obviously, this is just my personal experience.
We’ve seen this in other cases as well. Not that uncommon for whatever reason. Thank you for sharing your experience, that makes sense.

Soriano was booked on Murder-2nd Degree charge, betting that will change

Murder is a Class A-1 felony, and a conviction can send you to prison for life without the possibility of parole. Like most crimes, there are different degrees of murder.

Murder in the Second Degree under NY law falls into several categories, any one of which can result in an arrest and murder charge.

1. Intentionally killing of another person (or a third party while attempting to kill the original target)
  2. Showing a “depraved indifference to human life” by acting so recklessly that someone died as a result
  3. Killing someone in the course of committing a felony such as burglary, robbery, arson, rape, or sexual abuse
  4. Killing someone under 11 by in a way that demonstrates an indifference to human life.
  5. Killing someone under 14 while committing an act of rape, sexual abuse, or criminal sexual act
Murder in the Second Degree is punishable by 15 to 25 years to life in a state prison and may, in certain circumstances, have an even greater period of incarceration.

Murder in the First Degree is charged differently in New York than in some other states. Not only must it be proven that you intended to kill the victim, you must also be at least 18 when the crime was committed and elements like the following must be satisfied.

• The intended victim was a police officer, judge or other law enforcement figure acting in the course of their duties or
  • You were serving a life sentence when you killed the other person or
  • The victim was intentionally killed while you were committing or leaving the scene of a felony or
  • You caused someone to die under torture or committed an act of terror or
  • The murder was for hire
At present, the penalty for murder in the first degree is life in prison without parole or imprisonment for 20 to 25 years to life.
Wow, NY is pretty lax on murder. MOO

If he was born here, which he was not, but if he was, then his race could indeed be white as Hispanic is not considered a race. It's an ethnicity.

In the eyes of the Census Bureau, Hispanics can be of any race, because “Hispanic” is an ethnicity and not a race.

Julio Cesar Pimentel-Soriano, originally from the Dominican Republic [snip].

Regardless, clearly, he's not white. moo And he is illegal, not born here, so it's a moot point. We can just skip that conversation and call him a murderer.

Last edited:
Irondequoit Police Chief Scott Peters said the two suspects are brothers, and the family confirms the suspects are cousins with Fraime.

Wow, so now LE is looking for a second suspect in the murders. They believe he fled to Puerto Rico. What caused these two cousins to kill this family. Some cold blooded *advertiser censored*, killing kids whose birthday parties you attended. According to her Father, Marangely also babysat Jeffrey’s kid. He met Jeffrey as well and is shocked.

Last edited:
That the woman was a friend of the mother doesn't necessarily mean that she liked her friend's husband, she may even have disliked him, and she only tolerated him for the sake of her friend. The same might be true for the family of the mother, as the father wasn't with his family in the funeral. As they are now dead, people may feel that there's no longer a reason to pretend. We don't know why he's been excluded.
Most Go Fund me are done with the family blessings. Perhaps his family did not want her fundraising on his behalf and asked that he not be included in efforts for the others.

Wilmer Ocasio-Ibarra, U.S. Marshal for the District of Puerto Rico, posted this statement online:

“Soriano and his co-conspirators committed a horrendous crime against a family, whose children were innocent victims and did not deserve a cruel death. We will not allow terror, violence and impunity to take over our communities. That is why we are seeking the public’s assistance in getting this dangerous individual in custody so that he can face justice.”

Marshals are searching for Luis Francisco Soriano and anyone with information is asked to call their office at (787)-766-6297. You can also submit a tip online.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JediKaty
Back