GUILTY NY - Frank James, Brooklyn Subway Shooter, Multi Victims, Undetonated Devices Fnd, Apr'22 - *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[QUOTE="Cherith.Barbieri, post: 17529872,
This violent act has not been described as a terrorist attack ; yet the suspect's actions were certainly an act of lone terror.
[/QUOTE]

Agree with all you've said, especially this.

Suspect in Brooklyn subway shooting is now in custody, police say (nbcnews.com)

Frank R. James, 62, was taken into custody in Manhattan, law enforcement sources said.

Police have apprehended Frank R. James, the man police identified as a suspect in the Brooklyn subway shooting that left 10 wounded and 13 others injured, police sources told NBC New York on Wednesday.

Frank R. James has been identified by police as a suspect in the Brooklyn subway shooting that left 10 wounded and 13 others injured. NYPD via AP
James was taken into custody in Manhattan, law enforcement sources said.

Earlier in the day, authorities called James a suspect rather than a person of interest...

Suspect in Brooklyn subway shooting is now in custody, police say (nbcnews.com)

Frank R. James, 62, was taken into custody in Manhattan, law enforcement sources said.

Police have apprehended Frank R. James, the man police identified as a suspect in the Brooklyn subway shooting that left 10 wounded and 13 others injured, police sources told NBC New York on Wednesday.

Frank R. James has been identified by police as a suspect in the Brooklyn subway shooting that left 10 wounded and 13 others injured. NYPD via AP
James was taken into custody in Manhattan, law enforcement sources said.

Earlier in the day, authorities called James a suspect rather than a person of interest...
That’s wonderful news I’m happy

Frank James arrested in Manhattan, police sources tell WNBC that an arrest was made at St. Marks and 1st Ave. The Suspect was involved in some kind of stabbing. Now at local police precinct.

https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/1514302452274802697?s=20&t=3sG4LUbMMkwSKYyiW2woIA

Here’s the moment suspect Frank James entered the Kings Highway subway station around 6, Tuesday morning. https://nbcnewyork.com/news/local/video-shows-suspected-brooklyn-subway-shooter-frank-james-enter-station/3644503/

Attachments

• 4D920243-16F6-4DCF-BC90-43ABCB67E26B.jpeg
    4D920243-16F6-4DCF-BC90-43ABCB67E26B.jpeg
    188 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Frank James, Brooklyn subway shooting suspect arrested: What we know (usatoday.com)
''Neighbor describes Frank James as 'angry, loud and alone'

Keilah Miller, who lived across from James in a Milwaukee duplex, said she was filled with fear to see her neighbor’s photograph being circulated in connection with the New York subway attack.

Miller, a receptionist and early childhood education teacher, told USA TODAY that James lived in an adjacent apartment for about six to eight months. She described him as "angry, loud and alone."

"I always heard a lot of yelling, but I never saw anyone else go into the apartment but him," Miller said Wednesday.

The first time she spoke to him was during the winter when she left her key in the door, she said. "I hear this banging on the door, and he’s there saying, 'Don’t do that!' That was the only time we spoke. It was weird. He was just not approachable."

When she learned of James’ connection to the New York attack, Miller said she immediately "packed a bag and left."

"I’m scared to go back home until someone says the place is clear," Miller said, adding that she has been staying with a friend.

James' sister, Catherine James Robinson, told the New York Times her brother had "been on his own his whole life" and that she had little contact with him. USA TODAY contacted Robinson's home phone Wednesday but a woman hung up shortly after answering the call.

Frank James, Brooklyn subway shooting suspect arrested: What we know (usatoday.com)
''Neighbor describes Frank James as 'angry, loud and alone'

Keilah Miller, who lived across from James in a Milwaukee duplex, said she was filled with fear to see her neighbor’s photograph being circulated in connection with the New York subway attack.

Miller, a receptionist and early childhood education teacher, told USA TODAY that James lived in an adjacent apartment for about six to eight months. She described him as "angry, loud and alone."

"I always heard a lot of yelling, but I never saw anyone else go into the apartment but him," Miller said Wednesday.

The first time she spoke to him was during the winter when she left her key in the door, she said. "I hear this banging on the door, and he’s there saying, 'Don’t do that!' That was the only time we spoke. It was weird. He was just not approachable."

When she learned of James’ connection to the New York attack, Miller said she immediately "packed a bag and left."

"I’m scared to go back home until someone says the place is clear," Miller said, adding that she has been staying with a friend.

James' sister, Catherine James Robinson, told the New York Times her brother had "been on his own his whole life" and that she had little contact with him. USA TODAY contacted Robinson's home phone Wednesday but a woman hung up shortly after answering the call.

"Angry, loud, and alone." Well said by his neighbor.

Seems he didn't even try to get out of NYC and was moving around in broad daylight, not trying to hide, and was arrested without incident.

Thank goodness he is in custody and hoping and praying that his victims will all recover from the shooting, including the 5 who are in stable, but critical, condition.

"Angry, loud, and alone." Well said by his neighbor.
I agree.

As a side note, the neighbor illustrated the classic characteristics of a large number of racist or political ideology driven rampage shooters. It appears that this perpetrator could well of had one, or both of these motivations.

Likewise, people with these traits are also serve as the "go to" recruits for many terror groups seeking rank and file flunkies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unique sky 6793
Back