NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, Jul 2020 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

sds71

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
a genuine question the juror said all he knew was that she was Epsteins gf ( if thats what you want to call it). Do you think thats even possible?

First we have a juror who completed the questionnaire incorrectly, then we have a witness providing more information about "Epstein and Maxwell's 'pyramid scheme' of abuse."

"Normally when a jury returns a verdict, that's the end of it. But not in the Ghislaine Maxwell case ... the plot appears to be thickening ... Carolyn Andriano, whose testimony helped secure four of the five guilty verdicts against Maxwell.

She claims that not only did Giuffre text her excitedly from London in March 2001 to say she was having dinner with the Prince, she also claims that when she got back to Florida she showed Andriano that snap of her with him and gushed: 'I got to sleep with him.'

According to Andriano, Giuffre didn't seem remotely upset about the experience. On the contrary, 'she thought it was pretty cool' and 'couldn't believe that she got to sleep with Prince Andrew'. ...
'I don't think she was coerced into doing anything.'

I'd hope Ghislaine also regrets many of the things she did. It won't stop her being held accountable for them, and nor should it. But the more we hear about this case, the more I can't help thinking: why was she the only one on trial?"
SARAH VINE: Prince Andrew's an oaf - but his accuser has questions to answer too | Daily Mail Online

First we have a juror who completed the questionnaire incorrectly, then we have a witness providing more information about "Epstein and Maxwell's 'pyramid scheme' of abuse."

"Normally when a jury returns a verdict, that's the end of it. But not in the Ghislaine Maxwell case ... the plot appears to be thickening ... Carolyn Andriano, whose testimony helped secure four of the five guilty verdicts against Maxwell.

She claims that not only did Giuffre text her excitedly from London in March 2001 to say she was having dinner with the Prince, she also claims that when she got back to Florida she showed Andriano that snap of her with him and gushed: 'I got to sleep with him.'

According to Andriano, Giuffre didn't seem remotely upset about the experience. On the contrary, 'she thought it was pretty cool' and 'couldn't believe that she got to sleep with Prince Andrew'. ...

I'd hope Ghislaine also regrets many of the things she did. It won't stop her being held accountable for them, and nor should it. But the more we hear about this case, the more I can't help thinking: why was she the only one on trial?"
SARAH VINE: Prince Andrew's an oaf - but his accuser has questions to answer too | Daily Mail Online

to be honest Sarah has made some valid points not least about the age aspect.

So spot on.

@otto

Bribed by Maxwell to do what? To lie on the questionnaire, craftily introduce his history of sexual abuse during juror deliberations, influence jurors regarding witness credibility and then proudly claim that he played an important role in influencing the verdict?

I can't see where a bribe could have played a role in the trial process.

To throw the trial somehow, or cast doubt on the verdict.

The latter of which he has most certainly done.

@otto

To throw the trial somehow, or cast doubt on the verdict.

The latter of which he has most certainly done.

Thanks! What I'm not understanding is where this may have happened. He was called as a possible juror, along with many others. That would not be the time to offer payment for verdict. He completed the juror questionnaire incorrectly, omitting information. That suggests that he made that decision on his own.

My impression is that he feels proud about his role in deciding the verdict, and believes that he helped sway the perception of witnesses by sharing his personal experience. This happened before the verdict was decided, yet after the questionnaires were completed.

Where was there a possibility for tampering with a witness?

Last edited:

From your link ... This does not look good for the verdict. Two to three people are coming forward to claim that their undeclared personal experience of sexual abuse was used to influence the jury.

"A source said Maxwell's legal team feel 'confident a third juror lied on their jury application. There are also questions over a fourth juror, so this thing is up in the air.'

Maxwell's conviction is in jeopardy after Juror No 50 Scotty David admitted he 'flew through' a pre-trial questionnaire and did not recall being asked on the form about his experience of sexual abuse.

David claimed he used his experience to influence other jurors, saying: 'When I shared that, they were able to come around on the memory aspect of the sexual abuse.'

A second, unidentified, juror told The New York Times that they, too, had been abused as a child.

'They said they had discussed the experience during deliberations and that the revelation had appeared to help shape the jury's discussions,' the paper reported."
Ghislaine Maxwell's lawyers claim a third juror in her sex trafficking trial lied about being abused | Daily Mail Online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lawdaughter222
Back