NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, Jul 2020 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ghislaine Maxwell case gives flashbacks to lawyers who worked on Vanderbilt rape retrial

Who's Sweating Now? Ghislaine Maxwell Ends Fight to Keep John Doe Names Sealed

In a legal brief filed on Wednesday, Giuffre requested that the judge unseal the names of the John Does currently kept out of the public eye, in part due to their complaints of how disruptive the media attention would be to their lives.

“Upon review of the objections of those Does, it is apparent that their objections essentially mirror objections to unsealing that this Court has already rejected,” Giuffre’s lawyer wrote, as cited by the producer of the Prince and the Pervertpodcast that is chronicling the events of this case.

Maxwell has previously fought the unsealing of the legal names of the John Does revealed in the still-sealed court documents, but a letter from her lawyer dated January 12th notes that Maxwell “does not wish to further address” detailed objections submitted by Non-Party Does 17, 53, 54, 55, 73, 93, and 151.

I am sure the Maxwell is tired of paying for the men who were her and the other abuser's friends. About now, I am sure that there are some people sweating and trying to figure out how to keep their name out of the spot light..........hmmmm, I wonder who they are?

Hoping the jail she will be housed in for the next 5 months has adequate staffing who are well rested, and cameras that work. Maybe someone should do a QA check on the cameras every week with documentation. Just saying..

I am sure the Maxwell is tired of paying for the men who were her and the other abuser's friends. About now, I am sure that there are some people sweating and trying to figure out how to keep their name out of the spot light..........hmmmm, I wonder who they are?
Not PA, he can't sweat! :D:D

Hoping the jail she will be housed in for the next 5 months has adequate staffing who are well rested, and cameras that work. Maybe someone should do a QA check on the cameras every week with documentation. Just saying..
Frankly, it has also crossed my mind whether VG is well protected from "accidents".

rubbing my hands together with glee !!!! But I feel bad for QE2....can this lady just have her jubilee in peace ?? I am waiting for the ex Sarah ferguson to "stand by her man"
Yes indeed, the poor Queen, and after she has spent her entire long life doing right. As for Sarah Ferguson, IIRC she once described Andrew as the "noblest of men, in fact if anything too noble." Sounds to me like she's hoping to walk him down the aisle again.

Prince Andrew's accuser's lawyers demand unsealing of 'information' about Epstein and Maxwell | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: Eight very anxious men: Ghislaine Maxwell GIVES UP battle to keep identities of high-profile John Does named in civil lawsuit sealed after Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre demands they be made public

Ghislaine Maxwell has given up on her battle to keep 'vast swathes of information' about her 'sex trafficking operation' with Jeffrey Epstein sealed after alleged victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre requested they be made public.

Attorneys for Giuffre, who has accused Prince Andrew of sexual abuse, asked Judge Loretta Preska Wednesday to unseal material from her 2015 civil lawsuit against Maxwell that includes references to eight anonymous John Does.

The individuals are identified in court documents only as 'Non-Parties 17, 53, 54, 55, 56, 73, 93 and 151'.

According to the filings, John Doe 17 is among those wishing to keep their identity under wraps, arguing that being named in the case would cause him 'annoyance and embarrassment.'

Another John Doe, number 151, claimed that he was 'trying to live a private life' and that disclosure meant they would be 'hounded' by the media.

Prince Andrew's accuser's lawyers demand unsealing of 'information' about Epstein and Maxwell | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: Eight very anxious men: Ghislaine Maxwell GIVES UP battle to keep identities of high-profile John Does named in civil lawsuit sealed after Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre demands they be made public

Ghislaine Maxwell has given up on her battle to keep 'vast swathes of information' about her 'sex trafficking operation' with Jeffrey Epstein sealed after alleged victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre requested they be made public.

Attorneys for Giuffre, who has accused Prince Andrew of sexual abuse, asked Judge Loretta Preska Wednesday to unseal material from her 2015 civil lawsuit against Maxwell that includes references to eight anonymous John Does.

The individuals are identified in court documents only as 'Non-Parties 17, 53, 54, 55, 56, 73, 93 and 151'.

According to the filings, John Doe 17 is among those wishing to keep their identity under wraps, arguing that being named in the case would cause him 'annoyance and embarrassment.'

Another John Doe, number 151, claimed that he was 'trying to live a private life' and that disclosure meant they would be 'hounded' by the media.

“Trying to live a private life” That’s a great excuse to avoid court:rolleyes:

@whitelilac what do you mean?
There are people who would rather this all fade away, powerful men with connections who do not want their names publicized and linked to a sordid sex trafficking ring in which they participated. VG is close to having these individuals' identities disclosed. And it seems that GM doesn't care anymore to fight it.
People with a LOT to lose might want to be instrumental in preventing this.
Hence I wonder about VG's safety.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSMEITH1
Back