NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is eating like a horse. Are we sure she is a giraffe? We do know she is a cougar :happydance:

Im going to be very busy tomorrow, including evening. I will also be busy Monday and most of Tuesday.

I would appreciate it if April could either have the calf on Sunday, or otherwise wait until Wednesday. :D

I hear April is taking requests. :drumroll:

Hubby asks every a.m. Is there a baby yet? Daughter is hooked on April. Son shakes his head. He stated the other day "You named those 2 giraffe's" No Son they came with a name. Lordy!!!! My Children are grown adults-29 and 32.

I have a Bridal Shower to attend tomorrow so wont be able to watch April OR the Masters for about 4 hrs. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Not even the Masters? Now that's cruel.
I am from Augusta, Ga. BTW
The Masters is my thing. I am happy the bad storm we had Wednesday that closed down the Par-3 is over. What a mess it made and locals are still cleaning up.

It seems that God received a delegation of animals complaining of their lot in life. There was an elephant, a giraffe, and a hen. The elephant complained, "Lord, I HATE THIS TRUNK YOU have given me. It gets in the way, and makes me look like a total fool!"
The Lord said, "Don't complain. It lets you pick up food, drink, and water without getting wet!"
Next the giraffe complained, "Lord, I HATE THIS LONG NECK! It makes me top heavy, I get terrible neck pains, and people point and laugh at me!"
The Lord said, "Don't complain. It lets you pick the best fruit and leaves from the high branches, and allows you to see a fair distance."
Then, the hen spoke up. "Lord, I don't want to complain, but either let me have a bigger *advertiser censored* or smaller eggs."

How bout...

New Years Day?!
is that BOOS I hear? I'm just kidding.

Not sure I or April could make N.Y's lol. I think April is holding on just to torture Oliver. No Lady bits for you :shame:

Not even the Masters? Now that's cruel.
I am from Augusta, Ga. BTW
The Masters is my thing. I am happy the bad storm we had Wednesday that closed down the Par-3 is over. What a mess it made and locals are still cleaning up.

You guys did have terrible weather. I hope no casualties but yes what a mess. Cheers fellow Golf enthusiast. You are sooooo lucky to live there. What we would give to get tickets. We keep applying. No luck. We did make the Ryder Cup one year. Not a major but a great time. Furyk's feet are really big and I saw Couples spit LOL those little things one sees up close.

gir.jpg

Giraffes don't make good pets.....

they're too high maintenance.

April PLEASE have that baby before I go crazy....oh wait....

Then I am in good company Yellow Rose. I found my new crazy :gaah:

It seems that God received a delegation of animals complaining of their lot in life. There was an elephant, a giraffe, and a hen. The elephant complained, "Lord, I HATE THIS TRUNK YOU have given me. It gets in the way, and makes me look like a total fool!"
The Lord said, "Don't complain. It lets you pick up food, drink, and water without getting wet!"
Next the giraffe complained, "Lord, I HATE THIS LONG NECK! It makes me top heavy, I get terrible neck pains, and people point and laugh at me!"
The Lord said, "Don't complain. It lets you pick the best fruit and leaves from the high branches, and allows you to see a fair distance."
Then, the hen spoke up. "Lord, I don't want to complain, but either let me have a bigger *advertiser censored* or smaller eggs."

:laughing:

You guys did have terrible weather. I hope no casualties but yes what a mess. Cheers fellow Golf enthusiast. You are sooooo lucky to live there. What we would give to get tickets. We keep applying. No luck. We did make the Ryder Cup one year. Not a major but a great time. Furyk's feet are really big and I saw Couples spit LOL those little things one sees up close.

Bravo, are y'all trying to get Tournament Badges, practice round tickets, or both?
If you can get practice round tickets, that's a good start even though the waiting list for Badges is
years long.

I haven't been in years, I cannot walk the course anymore due to disabilities and even though
I grew up going, it's still a jaw.dropper.every.single.time.
I had some neat Augusta National cookies a friend made to sell earlier this week. I posted what was left on my FB page.
I got some Masters caramel popcorn yesterday. LOL

My father took me my first time, we followed The Bear. I remember he had to go into Raes Creek (amen corner) to get his ball and he carefully took off shoes and socks, rolled pants up and found the ball. I thought it was amazing, I was 11-12 and we had the best time.
My last tournament outing was following Woods on a Sunday and making it back home in time to watch the rest on tv, just to stay out of the horrible traffic at the end. lol

Sorry O/T, what else is there to do? It's all Aprils fault. :loveya:

Which side of April has more spots?

Don't know which side but I do know the spots on her middle are the biggest they have been in a few years.
They keep growing, and growing, and growing...

Kind of like getting a cute lil tattoo in bikini area and then getting knocked up. :blushing:

I think my guys have tried for both U2. I let them handle it. I will ask. That course is soooo majestic. Just like April. Glad u have wonderful memories. Ah yes Amen corner.......Sorry to hear you have had some difficulties. Wishing u well my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hustling01