NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not read it I am just gonna take a guess!

Good news giraffe lovers - Dr Tim expects a calf any moment now. He sees kicking that no one else has. Despite her binging to a worldwide audience he reports disinterest in food. We see massive growth since yesterday's massive growth which followed the previous days massive growth. Don't lose faith , just keep our numbers up by watching again all night.

Her wax things keep doing whatever it is they do - this is a great sign - keep watching. Her caregiver encourages each of you to keep watching. Our take your money thing is up and ready to bill you. Subscriptions are limited so give us your credit card right now. There will never be a buy one get free offer - so buy now.

By purchasing this limited time offer we will sell you stuff the internet will tell you for free. Keep watching tho. Please remember that we made up the February due date and by off as much as another quarter of year - giraffes are very unique animals, so keep watching.

We have almost sold out of the April Fools T Shirt- this is a limited run - so buy now and keep watching. If you would like to donate to our Go Fund account here is the link www.takeyourmoney.com - but be sure not to close your window - keep watching and open another.

All of us here are very excited- unlike you all we go to sleep every night because we know April is due July 4th - but keep watching we might be wrong.

If you have several platforms in which to watch April almost give birth again please keep them all on our page , so our viewership numbers continue to soar resulting in Toys or US donating more money to my bank account - keep watching. We will be posting another update in 16 minutes so keep watching.

Was I close?

I am going to read it now !
I hope you opened it in a new window so you could keep watching!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if that's alfalfa hay? It's too blurry for me to tell. It's good she's still eating hay or her rumen would stop working and we'd have a very sick April. I'm concerned that she's been off her grain for days and unless she's getting alfalfa hay, she's getting very little protein IMO. She needs to have this baby soon :(

LMAO, I know, I know .... I keep tricking myself think she's in labor and then I talk myself out of it, and then she starts flinching and I get hopeful. I mean, I've never had kids so I am clueless, but even once it (pushing) becomes apparent, won't it take awhile?

That hay does look like alfalfa. But, I can't say if it is!Lots of activity

now!

What are you all seeing? April is just standing in your usual corner on my screen.

Now she moved!

OMG! APRIL HAS A CAMEL TOE!!!
:scared:

Are they going to put the extra hay bedding down once they see hooves?

Jewels, the reason I freaked out earlier and alerted was because she was sitting on the ground, then she got up and started flexing. So, I freaked out. Then she had a snack and pooped. My apologies.

LMAO, I know, I know .... I keep tricking myself think she's in labor and then I talk myself out of it, and then she starts flinching and I get hopeful. I mean, I've never had kids so I am clueless, but even once it (pushing) becomes apparent, won't it take awhile?

When all this started I clicked on the wrong one and it was a momma giving birth . Thank god it was narrated - just wanna warn ya it comes out head first and plops onto the ground , head first and it is all fine.

If I did not have the narrator warning me I would have freaked out

Does anyone know if that's alfalfa hay? It's too blurry for me to tell. It's good she's still eating hay or her rumen would stop working and we'd have a very sick April. I'm concerned that she's been off her grain for days and unless she's getting alfalfa hay, she's getting very little protein IMO. She needs to have this baby soon :(

rumen

what is that??

When all this started I clicked on the wrong one and it was a momma giving birth . Thank god it was narrated - just wanna warn ya it comes out head first and plops onto the ground , head first and it is all fine.

If I did not have the narrator warning me I would have freaked out

We've gotta have front hooves before the head or we're in trouble. I don't wanna be an alarmist but I'm becoming concerned with all these days of unproductive contractions and pushing.

This is not being asked for anything here - is Buzz Feed considered reliable etc?

We've gotta have front hooves before the head or we're in trouble. I don't wanna be an alarmist but I'm becoming concerned with all these days of unproductive contractions and pushing.

Me too, when does the time come to check Miss April out? Would any of you feel as if , when pregnant your doctor comes in and looks at your belly and sends you out to pay??

I certainly am not an expert giraffe ob/gyn... However I have been watching this for days...Not being mean or rude, but is this veterinarian on the up and up? Seems they just want to make $$ and to me, the giraffe has looked uncomfortable for too many days. I am seriously worried.
:gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members