NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh! Happy, happy day!
That was amazing ....congrats to April! And thanks to Olivier for his, ahem, small but not insignificant contribution :)
My gender meter is saying 'boy' but I'm not a pro...just a sleuther with reasonable stats ;)

Is what I'm seeing not live?
These are screen shots from the video I recorded off the birth cam
ac407ec148569d4d6e3a6f7678e5dcc1.jpg

MOO

Tears in my eyes! Congratulations sweet mama April. The baby is just adorable! [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

An Easter baby!

If you have a tv, DVD, bluray that has access to YouTube you can watch on big sceen

Baby tries to stand, and then faceplant falling foreward

Poor baby is having a heck of a time trying to stand up! Plop! Plop! Plop! come on little Baby you can do it!

Just switched the ad to Babies R Us. Very cute:loveyou:

Lol... Instead of Toys R Us on the official Facebook feed, it is now Babies R Us

Did you notice the logo Change to Babies R Us!

I got the text alert this morning and was up and out of bed at lightning speed. Looks like there was actually a baby in there after all! :laughing:

All kidding aside, what a beautiful little guy/girl. I'm so happy for April and the zoo- loved seeing their excited faces on the Facebook feed. I'm sure they can't wait to give that calf some snuggles!

Poor baby is having a heck of a time trying to stand up! Plop! Plop! Plop! come on little Baby you can do it!

Funny, I read "Poor baby is having a neck of a time.." hahaha, and that too -Nin

Wonder if that's umbilical cord hanging out of her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AllenImmab
Back