Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you think if the husband normally worked from home?

I actually considered that as a possibility.

Although, there is an IBM near Binghamton which I believe is close to where they reside. Either way, I would love to know more about his day - the day she went missing. I would love to rule him out if he has no involvement.

Can anyone guide me back to the link that states what his job title was at IBM? TY in advance...

At the middle of the hierarchy is the program manager/director, 2 whose major responsibility is to ensure that the work effort achieves the outcome specified in the business and IT strategies. This involves setting and reviewing objectives, coordinating activities across projects, and overseeing the integration and reuse of interim work products and results. This person spends more time and effort on integration activities, negotiating changes in plans, and communicating than on the other project management activities we described (e.g., allocating resources, ensuring adherence to schedule, budget, etc.).
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/library/4751.html

Not sure this job could be handled primarily from home....anyone else think so? IMHO

my sister in law is a project manager for a translation company and she works in the cloud. It is possible.

but who knows???

I was glad to see that he is cooperating with LE and has taken a poly.

Based on what I've found, I would say that he does work from home. If you want to explore more or confirm, he is listed on the IBM directory as an employee and the phone number listed actually appears to be his residential number.

So now what? He was home and his wife left for shopping.

Did the police say that anything was found near or in the home?

Based on what I've found, I would say that he does work from home. If you want to explore more or confirm, he is listed on the IBM directory as an employee and the phone number listed actually appears to be his residential number.

OH don't get me wrong, just trying to get a feel for "the story" of what happened that day. So he very well could have actually seen her with his own eyes leave for the stores. I will say it again, until more is disclosed, I really don't feel hinky about hubby. Just my feeling for now...it could change. IMHO

OH don't get me wrong, just trying to get a feel for "the story" of what happened that day. So he very well could have actually seen her with his own eyes leave for the stores. I will say it again, until more is disclosed, I really don't feel hinky about hubby. Just my feeling for now...it could change. IMHO

Me too. We just want to set the stage of how the day transpired!!

I guess, what sort of threw me off was the whole seperation, possibly meeting someone of interest, etc. It almost seemed like someone was talking to the media to sort of throw the case off or something. IMO.

I didn't feel that the hubby was hinky yesterday at all but today I am on the fence. I really would like to rule him out though as I never want to believe that someone could be harmed by someone that they trust/love.

Going by the earlier articles I've always thought that JR had told her husband that morning she was going to shop in Syracuse but according to him (see below) he had filled up the gasoline tank for her two days prior.

December 14, 2012

Syracuse, NY – Authorities are looking for a Chenango County woman who has been missing since Tuesday when she told her husband she was driving to Syracuse to shop at Destiny USA.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2012/12/authorities_say_missing_woman.html

December 19, 2012

In one of his last postings pertaining to the case, Ganesh Ramsaran recalled that two days before his wife vanished, he visited a local grocery store and filled up the gasoline tank of the minivan that she would use.

Cutting said investigators are trying to corroborate that information.

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman

do they have more than one car? anyone know? i dont remember it being mentioned...

Has anyone else read the tarot card reading that her husband requested online?

wow

If Ganesh was home and saw his wife leaving I don't know how all that confusion about Jennifer's changing her hair color could happen. It takes a substantial amount of time to dye hair as long as hers and he would have to notice her, frolicking around with her head wrapped, right?
I don't know, I'm just mighty confused. More facts, please!

Me too. We just want to set the stage of how the day transpired!!

I guess, what sort of threw me off was the whole seperation, possibly meeting someone of interest, etc. It almost seemed like someone was talking to the media to sort of throw the case off or something. IMO.

I didn't feel that the hubby was hinky yesterday at all but today I am on the fence. I really would like to rule him out though as I never want to believe that someone could be harmed by someone that they trust/love.

BBM. Yep.

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman

Quote:

"It sounded like she was developing an emotional attachment to somebody," said a source who spoke to The Daily Star on the condition of anonymity. "If there was somebody showing her an awful lot of attention, I could see her being misled."

This quote concerns me... an anonymous person reports to LE?/Reporter? a pretty loaded statement...remains anonymous.. and who knows how much...if any... of this is true?

However... IF it is true... then it can lead a couple of ways....

1.) Husband is jealous...and cannot see losing his wife to another...

Or...

2.) Jennifer has met a person in whom she is interested... so she goes to spend some time with that person.. and things turn sour...

... or Jennifer decides to run away with this person.....

So... who was this anonymous source who feels comfortable relaying intimate details of Jessica's life... and why do they feel a need to share it?

All JMO...
I wondered who the person was who gave LE that info.
I missed that, that they wanted to remain anonymous. That is concerning, and if it's not true, perhaps that someone wants LE to think that it is.
I wish we'd get some news from LE, or someone who knows Jennifer.

I had hoped that someone would start a Facebook for her by now,...it might help! Someone out there knows something,... that's for sure!

(Btw, you accidentally typed "Jessica" instead of Jennifer. ;)

Snipped from: http://the390.com/

"Jennifer L. Ramsaran age 36 of Sheff Rd in the Town of New Berlin was last seen leaving her residence on the morning of December 11, 2012."

If this is accurate, who saw Jennifer leave that morning?

Snipped from: http://the390.com/

"Jennifer L. Ramsaran age 36 of Sheff Rd in the Town of New Berlin was last seen leaving her residence on the morning of December 11, 2012."

If this is accurate, who saw Jennifer leave that morning?

It has been speculated it was her husband, depending on how early she left, or if he works from home. IMHO

I don't see anyone else being mentioned that it could possibly be, I don't see her leaving before she knew her kids were off to school, so would not be the children...IMHO

It has been speculated it was her husband, depending on how early she left, or if he works from home. IMHO

I don't see anyone else being mentioned that it could possibly be, I don't see her leaving before she knew her kids were off to school, so would not be the children...IMHO

That morning's timeline remains vague...

in the Daily Star article from today...

Quote:

"Ramsaran, from Sheff Road in New Berlin, mysteriously vanished after her husband, Ganesh Ramsaran, a project manager for IBM, said she drove to a Syracuse mall while the couple's three young children were in school."

I would still like to find out a time of Jennifer's departure...

JMO

whoever upthread posted that public posting thing for fb, he says that iirc that she was suppose to leave at like 10:30 am and return around 5:30....I totally remember that...dont ask me to find my way back to that spot ...but the post is up thread and if you follow it, it will take you to the post...

Also I'm wondering if and when she was reported missing. Was that ever discussed? It seems to me that she left to shop and the next day her can and phone were found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28