Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He sure seems to be cozy with that psychic and not too upset about his wife being missing. Do he and his wife have any kids?

The "psychic" sells her readings on ebay....and puts out LOTS of info on her very public page.

GR definitely is NOT acting like a grieving husband that is missing his wife. Lots of comments back and forth of the very normal, every day fun type....

The "psychic" sells her readings on ebay....and puts out LOTS of info on her very public page.

GR definitely is NOT acting like a grieving husband that is missing his wife. Lots of comments back and forth of the very normal, every day fun type....
Didn't GR say that he was giving up hope, within the first week of Jennifer's disappearance?

I got the feeling that GR's interests expanded outside of his marriage a while back,...Oh maybe when he got serious about running? Which according to a friend of Jennifers' was about a year ago. In just looking at photos and reading here and there, I got the impression that he was interested in other women. Just an observation, could be wrong, who knows?

This interested me - anyone local heard anything?

http://www.facebook.com/WSARTeam?ref=stream

although no answer as to why they were heading to Chenango...

Hello everyone,

My name is Andrew, I'm new here...I've been on the outside looking in at this case for a little bit now. Like Wolf Dreamer, i have seen the posts from WSAR on their FB page about searching in Chenango County, i asked them directly about their search and got no response. I've asked around to some people i know in the SAR community and have heard nothing as to why they were in Chenango County, one has to wonder though if it has to do with JR.

http://www.facebook.com/WSARTeam?ref=stream#

Search and rescue team just deleted their FB posts about 1) coming to Chenango County and 2) spending a long day out on their snow shoes (or something to that effect).

?????

They might have...i have noticed FB has changed settings for FB pages. At the top of their timeline under their information there should be a box in the center of the page that probably says "highlights". If you click on that, you can change that to other posts that you can see, there should be "friend activity", "posts by page", and "posts by others".

I changed the box to "posts by page" and i see posts as recent as Monday...i don't remember the date of the posts in which they said they were in Chenango County but they have posts on their page from December 23rd in which they were in Chenango County and they searched for and located a 13 year old hunter.

It does appear the posts have been deleted because i commented on one of them and i no longer see it, i'm not sure of the dates but could they have been talking about the hunter and not JR?

Haven't heard anything about Jennifer today, other than "I haven't heard about Jennifer." I went to both local convenience stores/gas stations in town, and neither one had a flyer up. I asked why there were no flyers, and one clerk pointed to a half empty bulletin board and said "No one gave us any." Ditto for the second. I then went to the home of a person who's child I work with, and she hadn't heard of Jennifer's case either. SAME town!

I drove around for hours, and was sad at the thoughts I had while viewing all of the vacant homes all around that area, from New Berlin (her hometown) to the Norwich-Plymouth area (where her car and phone were found). From mobile homes to once grand homes boarded up and vacant. I thought, "What if she's in one of these buildings?" Many are on GR's jogging route(s). (please delete if stating that last sentence violates rules here).

Other than all the abandoned homes, forests are everywhere, as are dirt, rock and sand quarries. Also concerned about all of the seasonal roads in the area. They're not passable by car now due to snow, but they were on 12/11. Some of these roads have just a couple of houses on them and are used just during the summer, if at all.

Most of hunting season ended on 12/08, and it didn't snow until around 12/21. Plenty of time for her to be placed in one of those buildings, or in the woods, without leaving tracks in snow. Just my mind going in that direction, I know.

Still praying for her...

I helped out in a missing persons case a couple years ago...basically, a friend of a friend went missing here but his family was like 6 hours away and had no way to get here. They thought the State Police were handling everything and didn't know really what to do. They didn't have missing persons posters out either, i made some and went out and put them up everywhere and talked to tons of people. You wouldn't believe the amount of people i talked to that had no idea there was a missing person in their town...and I'm talking about right down the street from where he has been last seen. Or, people that saw him and had no idea he was missing at that point.

Really, what needs to happen is...a group of people needs to get together with a bunch of posters and go around town hanging up posters and talking to people. If you go out and you saturate the area, people will start talking. That's exactly what i did in that case a few years ago and i was getting tips the police never even heard...i would get a tip and right away call the state police detectives and have them talk to the people with the tip.

Just my opinion...

They might have...i have noticed FB has changed settings for FB pages. At the top of their timeline under their information there should be a box in the center of the page that probably says "highlights". If you click on that, you can change that to other posts that you can see, there should be "friend activity", "posts by page", and "posts by others".

I changed the box to "posts by page" and i see posts as recent as Monday...i don't remember the date of the posts in which they said they were in Chenango County but they have posts on their page from December 23rd in which they were in Chenango County and they searched for and located a 13 year old hunter.

It does appear the posts have been deleted because i commented on one of them and i no longer see it, i'm not sure of the dates but could they have been talking about the hunter and not JR?

Hi Drew, welcome.. the posts I saw were definitely more recent than the ones regarding the 13yo they found. On two days they said they were off to Chenango and on one someone asked if they were looking for JR. It got my attention because Jillian had posted that she wanted to organise a search this week but LE had asked her to hold off.

Wonder if LE is aware of this "psychic"

I hope so, and I hope someone has taken a screenshot of the chatter. Pretty sure someone is reading here and with the WSAR deletions they seem to be connected to the "nothing but prayers and psychics" family approach...

GR makes my skin crawl. His sleaziness comes right out of the computer screen :puke:

Hi Drew, welcome.. the posts I saw were definitely more recent than the ones regarding the 13yo they found. On two days they said they were off to Chenango and on one someone asked if they were looking for JR. It got my attention because Jillian had posted that she wanted to organise a search this week but LE had asked her to hold off.

Hi Wolf, thank you. I was actually the one who asked if they were searching for JR, I follow them on FB and had seen the posts. Makes me wonder...could they have been deleted because i mentioned JR? It would make sense for LE to want people to hold off if SAR is looking around. They're well trained and very good at what they do. I've been in other situations where LE won't let people look because of ongoing SAR operations.

Hi Wolf, thank you. I was actually the one who asked if they were searching for JR, I follow them on FB and had seen the posts. Makes me wonder...could they have been deleted because i mentioned JR? It would make sense for LE to want people to hold off if SAR is looking around. They're well trained and very good at what they do. I've been in other situations where LE won't let people look because of ongoing SAR operations.

Hi Drew. I saw your FB post asking SAR if they were searching for JR. It was deleted either that day or the next.

My thought is yes, it was deleted because you mentioned JR. Posts that SAR made themselves on their page that were deleted include one mentioning their trip "back" to Chenango County (after the Christmas-time search of a young hunter in that County) and another that mentioned having spent a long day on snow shoes in the woods. At this time, there is no other active missing persons case that I know of, either in Chenango County or nearby counties, so I'm sure they're here for Jennifer.

What's making my skin crawl the most right now is GR's lack of grieving. Granted, I'm sure we all grieve in different ways as the old adage goes, but asking his psychic to run around in the snow in her bikini and make snow angels? Sending her a card? Flirtatious posts back and forth?

Sure it could simply be a distraction, and nothing more, but I doubt it.

And why isn't the psychic creeped out? Surely she must be thinking that he is acting strangely for a man whose beloved *cough cough* wife is missing.

Didn't GR say that he was giving up hope, within the first week of Jennifer's disappearance?

I got the feeling that GR's interests expanded outside of his marriage a while back,...Oh maybe when he got serious about running? Which according to a friend of Jennifers' was about a year ago. In just looking at photos and reading here and there, I got the impression that he was interested in other women. Just an observation, could be wrong, who knows?

BBM

Officials seek leads on missing area woman

December 19, 2012

Excerpt: “Jen would NEVER EVER leave our kids and I willingly,” the posting continued. “She has never left home and not keep in contact within 2-3 hours via phone or text. She would never miss our daughters’ Winter Concert last night or her birthday tomorrow. I hate to say this but I have given up hope that she’ll be found safe and sound. The kids and I miss her so much, her laugh, her quirkiness, just everything. Today I went to Walmart and I grabbed my cell to call home and ask her a question about which item I should purchase and reality smacked me in the face and I started crying uncontrollably! That was rough! I am strong and I know the kids and I will get through this.”

Read more: http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman

Hi Drew. I saw your FB post asking SAR if they were searching for JR. It was deleted either that day or the next.

My thought is yes, it was deleted because you mentioned JR. Posts that SAR made themselves on their page that were deleted include one mentioning their trip "back" to Chenango County (after the Christmas-time search of a young hunter in that County) and another that mentioned having spent a long day on snow shoes in the woods. At this time, there is no other active missing persons case that I know of, either in Chenango County or nearby counties, so I'm sure they're here for Jennifer.

What's making my skin crawl the most right now is GR's lack of grieving. Granted, I'm sure we all grieve in different ways as the old adage goes, but asking his psychic to run around in the snow in her bikini and make snow angels? Sending her a card? Flirtatious posts back and forth?

Sure it could simply be a distraction, and nothing more, but I doubt it.

Hi Jill, nice to meet you. I wasn't aware about comments back and forth between him and the psychic, that is pretty odd and creepy.

Hi My Ever Lovin' WS Peeps!

I desperately need your help..

I have no idea how to pull up comments between commenters on Facebook ...

Could someone be so kind to help me navigate to those comments...

I don't really even know where to start...

Treats in advance !

:cupcake: :coffeeup: :cupcake: :coffeeup:

TIA. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics