Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they only mentioned she slept naked as they intend to prove she never got dressed at all that day. Perhaps not only was her body fiber-free but the clothing found also free of any traces of hair, skin cells or DNA, i.e clean from the wash.

From the For Sale posting looks like he got rid of the end tables and a comouter desk (same phone number).

I don't think anyone was saying that is GR selling that stuff, it was just an ad for a dresser.

Hi I WISH I NEW HOW BECAUSE that is rotton of him. I will go to some of the local stores tomorrow and ask around.if it went t o needy it could be hard to follow it unless they took it to a shop to sell it that could be a good thing really but sad they do sell stuff they get for free. I will do what I can. I also read there were more things he got rid of grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I don't know about Catholic Charities there in Chenango, but I do know that many charities have a thrift store where they sell items that are donated. So...it's a place where lower income people can purchase items that are of reasonably good quality, and any profits from that go toward the charity's different work with the poor, homeless, etc. Often, many of the employees in the thrift stores are people who are trying to get back on their feet after going through a rehab program, or who have been homeless, etc. So...selling the donated items in a venue like this can be more helpful that just giving the items away.

So...the first place I'd check is with Catholic Charities -- find out if they have a thrift store. If they do, and they sold a large maple dresser, it's likely that they delivered it to the person who purchased it, and would have a record of that.

I didn't copy any of his comments he made on his FB page before taking it down. But, if I remember correctly, he tended to write like he speaks - rather dramatic style, higher vocab, unusual phrases sometimes. Jennifer's style was more pragmatic, witty, simpler vocab, sometimes strong opinions.

To be able to copy her writing style, GR would have needed to really understand Jennifer...and I doubt he had the capacity to do so.

BBM

While I don't think he posed as Jen online, he probably tracked her a bit...but I do believe he understood the core of Jen and who she was, together nearly 18 years. She no longer served any purpose to him; no longer had any use for her. He understood Jen very well IMO, and needed to rid himself of her completely.

BBM

While I don't think he posed as Jen online, he probably tracked her a bit...but I do believe he understood the core of Jen and who she was, together nearly 18 years. She no longer served any purpose to him; no longer had any use for her. He understood Jen very well IMO, and needed to rid himself of her completely.

I agree that he probably tracked what she was doing online. Probably discovered her appointment with the divorce lawyer (how dare she leave me??)

And yes, he certainly seems to have wanted to be rid of her completely...I wonder if the children were able to save some keepsakes of her?

I did a quick check on Catholic Charities. Can't find that they have a thrift store, but they do have a "Roots and Wings Program."

"Roots & Wings is an emergency services and self-sufficiency program which provides clothing, food, household goods, and furniture for individuals and families in need."
http://www.ccofcc.com/what_we_do/programs/roots_and_wings.html

So...they may still have the dresser, or it may have gone to someone whose house burned down or something. Presumably they would have some sort of record, or would remember to whom it went.

As for the sleeping naked thing I wonder if she was dying/rinsing her hair and he took her by surprise and that is why she was naked?

As for the sleeping naked thing I wonder if she was dying/rinsing her hair and he took her by surprise and that is why she was naked?

That reminds me - all that nonsense about Jennifer dyeing her hair; yet the answer to that was out there all the time, from Jennifer herself. GR must have known that, because he went through her online profile with a fine toothcomb.

Look at question 11, and the answer.
http://www.myspace.com/chezram/blog/447134813

They don't - to all of the above.

So GR gave it away and the charity sold it? That's very peculiar that they don't have a record, because charities have to account for all the money they raise. I hope they tried as hard as they could to track the transaction.

Mmmm, but I was thinking...if someone could pick out a similar pic of a dresser from google and make up a little poster, maybe the charity could be persuaded to display it? I would have thought a person who has brought one item from a charity is likely to return to buy others, and might see it.

I know we can't do it here, but maybe through the fb page donations could be made for a fund to buy it back?

Getting rid of a family heirloom just goes to show GR's total lack of care for his children's heritage. They should have been allowed to pass that dresser on to their own children one day. He should be ashamed of himself.

Also, as a trustee, I think he's broken the rules. A trust attorney would know, but I thought with most spouse trusts, property assets are not allowed to be sold, and that includes the furniture within them. If I'm correct, I would have thought that would be grounds for challenging his position as trustee in the courts, and asking for a conservator to be appointed.

Jennifer's dog has been playing on my mind too. If there was anything suspicious about its death, I think that should be investigated too. And a prosecution made if anything is found. I don't think it's a trivial matter at all. I believe Jennifer was the nurturer in the family; the carer of the children and the animals in the household. I'm sure she would have cared very much about what happened to her dog.

Grrrr, damage, damage, damage! How much more?

I hope someone accidentally puts all his expensive lycra on a really hot dry cycle, and it melts.

Jennifer's dog has been playing on my mind too. If there was anything suspicious about its death, I think that should be investigated too. And a prosecution made if anything is found. I don't think it's a trivial matter at all. I believe Jennifer was the nurturer in the family; the carer of the children and the animals in the household. I'm sure she would have cared very much about what happened to her dog.

ohh no when did her dog die?

So GR gave it away and the charity sold it? That's very peculiar that they don't have a record, because charities have to account for all the money they raise. I hope they tried as hard as they could to track the transaction.

Getting rid of a family heirloom just goes to show GR's total lack of care for his children's heritage. They should have been allowed to pass that dresser on to their own children one day. He should be ashamed of himself.

Also, as a trustee, I think he's broken the rules. A trust attorney would know, but I thought with most spouse trusts, property assets are not allowed to be sold, and that includes the furniture within them. If I'm correct, I would have thought that would be grounds for challenging his position as trustee in the courts, and asking for a conservator to be appointed.

(from other post) So Jennifer had been drinking water with lemon for years -- not just recently, as CC indicated on her useless list.

Charities give a receipt to donors when items are donated. But this is more for the donors if they want to get tax deduction, and can be waived by the donor if they don't itemize deductions on their taxes. When charities sell items, they keep a record of the sale but not to whom it was sold. But I was hoping they would have delivered it themselves, in which case they would have a record (because that's when you would write down your name and address), or if not, the employees who do deliveries might have remembered where they took it. So...perhaps whoever bought the dresser had their own truck or van.

I think getting rid of the heirloom was a way of getting rid of Jennifer -- maybe GR was seeing ghosts and feeling guilt every time he looked at that dresser, and other items that were Jennifer's and had been in her family for so long. Maybe also wanted to make room for the girlfriend's stuff.

Speaking of which, he's trying to forget Jennifer, while all around Chenango County and on the internet, there's blue ribbons popping up in trees, and bumper magnets on cars, and race cars with her name, and gardens planted in her memory, and candles burning, and prayers & poems dedicated to her, and online vigils...must have been driving him nuts!

But yes, absolutely no consideration for the children's heritage, and didn't even offer to give it back to the Renz family. But...as far as rules for trustees and such, I don't think there's such a thing a spouse trusts and children's trustees in the US for most ordinary people. In most states -- furniture and household items are considered joint property, so when one spouse dies, the contents of the home automatically belong to the surviving spouse (unless, of course, there was a will with items specifically designated). Minor children normally only have a trustee if both parents are dead, or if there's a very large trust fund specifically designated for them. I suppose that if GR is convicted, a trustee will then be assigned by the courts for the children.

I do hope that Buster died of natural causes, and was not another part of GR's campaign to rid himself of anything to do with Jennifer.

I wouldn't trust him with an animal either. If he couldn't be trusted with his wife or even a dresser, then who isn't to say he'd get rid of an animal of hers too. The dresser thing is just plain rotten. I'm sure one of her kids would have liked something that was hers and a family heirloom. I'm going to post about the dresser on 30 seconds admist the arguing and bickering. A lot of people read it. It's Norwichs' version of Jerry Springer. Though I try to avoid it as its not a friendly place.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

I wonder if he donated the dresser before or after the cops searched his house. The dresser must have really bothered him for some reason. It seems like he wouldn't have wanted to go through the trouble of looking so suspicious, getting rid of something of hers like that.... Now back to assembling my shop-vac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3