Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just playing catch up, reading over the last couple of weeks of posts this weekend

Some bits I have somehow missed:

Did the dresser turn up?
Is GR currently locked up (sure reads that way & I hope so)
Do we know a cause of death for Jennifer?
When was the last time someone other than GR saw JR?

And, what troubles me is, did he not think that JR would be found!? The story of her running away with an online lover wouldn't have lasted forever!

Just playing catch up, reading over the last couple of weeks of posts this weekend

Some bits I have somehow missed:

Did the dresser turn up?
Is GR currently locked up (sure reads that way & I hope so)
Do we know a cause of death for Jennifer?
When was the last time someone other than GR saw JR?

1) No
2) Yes
3) Homicide (means not revealed yet -- or is Homicide the means and COD not revealed?)
4) Children believed to have seen her before they left for school. She also played her Camelot game online around 6:30 that morning (Dec. 11 day police say she died)

And, what troubles me is, did he not think that JR would be found!? The story of her running away with an online lover wouldn't have lasted forever!

Based on piecing together some info from insiders and Nanasbabes, this is my theory.

In the beginning, GR was hoping to make it look like Jennifer had been abducted and murdered by a sex offender. Hence, her body left naked, by the side of the road, where it could actually probably be seen, and the van left at Plank Road Manor - apts with bad reputation. In the first few days, GR talked about the "10 sex offenders living in a house on Rt 12"

Only problem, the house on Rt 12 where the sex offenders lived had been shut down. And then it began to snow, and Jennifer's body was covered with snow and would have remained that way through the winter. I think that's when GR changed his story to she went missing voluntarily. Maybe he was hoping that if her body wasn't discovered in that first week (when there wasn't any snow) that it wouldn't be discovered at all -- or not until it were so decomposed that COD couldn't be determined.

JMO

I sort of agree, except I think there was always an intention to suggest Jennifer might have gone missing voluntarily, to meet someone. Otherwise, the abductor theory wouldn't have worked (not that it did anyway). How on earth would an abductor have persuaded Jennifer to stop her car? And even if they did, (say by laying in the road pretending to be injured) how would they know a beautiful, gentle lady would stop and not a tough old farmer with a shotgun or big dog or something?

It has been known for predators to force women off the road, but then the vehicle would be damaged. And it would also mean the predator would have their own car and wouldn't have been able to dump Jennifer's. Why would they, anyway - it would just leave more evidence.

Unless there was some idea to suggest Jennifer had a stalker, watching her house 24hours a day on the off chance she would make a long journey along a quiet road?

My theory is that we were maybe supposed to think Jennifer met someone dodgy at the Plank rd apartments, who murdered her, dumped her belongings in the trash there and then left her body a 'safe' distance away. Her pills were found in the bin and I wouldn't be surprised if there were other items too, that got missed because no-one recognised them as Jennifer's. It was a total failure, in my opinion. I don't think that even crossed anyone's mind. Even LE seemed more focused on talking to those apartment dwellers as possible witnesses, not suspects.

I also think the closer LE got to him, the angrier GR became with Jennifer, until he saw it as almost a competition between himself and her. That's when he started attacking and undermining her reputation in anyway he could, without really thinking if it made him look guilty or innocent, or if it was remotely believable. He just wanted to win by then, at any cost. In my opinion.

I don't know what communal trash bins are like in the US - if Jennifer had a nice bag - or even clothes - and they could be seen in the trash, maybe someone 'recycled' them?

Seeing if and when GR searched for sex offenders on his computer would be very telling as to premeditation.

Especially if it turned out one or two were living at Plank Rd.

Everyone with any local Norwich knowledge or contacts at all, please help. Nurse krista is missing since Friday, on her way from Norwich to the Lutheran nursing home at Clinton. She is a diabetic, probably without her meds, and definitely without her cell.

Her daughter is expecting a baby and is very, very distraught. Time is running out to bring Krista home safely and word needs to get out fast that people need to keep their eyes open for a gold Gran Prix Pontiac, number FCX3112 NY 2014 PC, on any route from Norwich to Clinton (Main routes had many flood closures and diversions Friday).

Locals may remember Krista's teacher husband from 1989 when he was found guilty of giving poisoned candy to three of his fellow teachers, or from before when he embezzled $100,000 from a local volunteer firefighter's org. He has not been named a POI in Krista's disappearance though.

Please spread the word. Krista's thread is here;
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214026&highlight=krista

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members