CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't seem to have Beth Rousseau or Peter Quinn tweeting today. :(

I really hope this is nothing serious. There has already been one poor juror breaking both her wrists in this trial. I'd hate to see any more bad luck for any spectators.

No, think Ashley was talking about herself -GR doesn't wear glasses, I think?

No, she's talking about her glasses, but she said turn on the AC -- it must be hot inside the courtroom or maybe (probably) just stuffy. We had a warm weekend,but it's quite cool today.

I'm reassured if it's a student. Less likely to be a cardiac arrest or anything serious. Get better soon, whoever you are.

Oh my, it was a student who fainted. I was thinking some elderly person...

And....once again he's contradicting himself on the stand!

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 2m
Remy changed his answer about whether he saw Eileen after Jenn's disappearance. Before break said no, after break said yes #RamsaranTrial

Alexa Green ‏@AlexaTWCNews 1m
Ramsaran said before break he didn't see mistress Dec 11-16. After break, he corrected himself and said he saw her on 14th #RamsaranTrial

Errmmm...and...what about the 12th? When she accompanied you to the police station?

On Dec 16, Ramsaran and father-in-law went for drive. Ramsaran says he just wanted to go for drive, had no route planned #RamsaranTrial

I'll do Ashley, leave Alexa/Jules tweets to others, if that's okay?

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 50s

"Try not to say anything that anyone told you"-Defense Attorney to Remy #RamsaranTrial Judge scolding Remy about "gratuitous comments"

Judge addresses Ramsaran telling him to stop with his "improper" comments. #RamsaranTrial

On Dec 16, Ramsaran and father-in-law went for drive. Ramsaran says he just wanted to go for drive, had no route planned #RamsaranTrial

That's not what Mr. Renz testified

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m

Remy didn't tell kids right away when Jenn's van was found by her father #RamsaranTrial

I wonder if he was just quoting "hearsay" -- something Mr. Renz said -- or if he were making snarky comments about Jen's Dad. Journalists are characterizing his comments as "improper" and "gratuitous"

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 11m
Remy denies making sexual comments about "threesomes"to a family friend who testified 2 weeks ago "No I never made a comment like that"-Remy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill