Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lavonda, Why does the information you posted on Facebook state that "the cell phone finally picked up a ping and was located at State Highway 23" when it was found by her husband using the FindMyiPhone app?

is anything missing? did she take any of her medications with her?

(thank you for all your replies, Rick, and I am so very sad to even contemplate what you are going through with Jennifer still being missing :-(

As far as I know, nothing out of the ordinary missing, including her meds.

Thank you nursebeeme. Hoping it does some good in helping to bring Jennifer home. Certainly enough bright, talented and caring people on this board giving their all on Jennifer's and the family's behalf.

Thanks again to all... :-D

Penny, I don't know when her actual gaming started, but I can tell you it intensified beginning late last summer.

<snipped>

Is this information known to be fact (that her gaming intensified beginning late last summer), or is this GR's perception?

Lavonda, Why does the information you posted on Facebook state that "the cell phone finally picked up a ping and was located at State Highway 23" when it was found by her husband using the FindMyiPhone app?

I find that whole statement misleading. Have any of these details been released or confirmed by LE? If not, it is again only GR's word and not fact.
It should at least say according to GR this is what happened.
The person here everyone needs to be working for is JR. To do that IMO all information needs to be factual and unbiased.

Sleep - I believe they were multi-player social media games, titles unknown.

Hi Rick, Sorry to keep on about this but, if she was playing through Social Media, maybe facebook, she might have the games in her "likes". Her 'likes' are not visable to the public only visable to friends I imagine. Can you see any games liked?

Next question is did she only play on her phone or on the family computer?

TIA

Rick, would the medications that are NOT missing (or not taken with her) raise any question about her intentions (re: say if she would have left on her own planning).

Is her purse missing or was it found in the car?

I have huge problems with the person last seeing her recovering the cell phone and hope it, and the computer have been checked and computer and phone forensics underway (I know that takes time.. and I also believe I read that her husband was IT?)

Was Jennifer a stay at home mom? If so I don't find social media gaming odd at all!

(re: farmville, etc)

I had to give up my farm at one point because I spent more time watering my tomatoes online then I did with my plants outside and had to re-prioritize.

Also: online gaming or distracting yourself with social media games.. well hello she had small children. This is not odd.

That being said, was there a point of contention with her husband that she was spending too much time online or on social media?

I am starting to think that maybe that was how she found about the alleged affair (social media)..... (that is just my opinion/guess)

Was Jennifer maybe sleuthing somewhere and came upon something and confronted her spouse with it?

(((((just a theory))))))))

Is this information known to be fact (that her gaming intensified beginning late last summer), or is this GR's perception?

I got that on good authority krey.

I had to give up my farm at one point because I spent more time watering my tomatoes online then I did with my plants outside and had to re-prioritize.

(snipped)

O/T but my husband, this morning, when I was cursing the sock ghosts (one sock, always, WHY)

'If you spent half the time you spend looking for strangers on the internet looking for socks in the house you wouldn't have this problem'

(snipped)

O/T but my husband, this morning, when I was cursing the sock ghosts (one sock, always, WHY)

'If you spent half the time you spend looking for strangers on the internet looking for socks in the house you wouldn't have this problem'

LOL! :floorlaugh:

Or since her online gaming intensified in late summer which corresponds to her husband's affair, Jennifer may have already noted changes in his behavior and/or mood (due to having an affair). Perhaps, she therefore increased her online gaming activities in order to have a handy excuse for snooping around to learn about any of his extra-curricular activities.

Rick, would the medications that are NOT missing (or not taken with her) raise any question about her intentions (re: say if she would have left on her own planning).

Is her purse missing or was it found in the car?

I have huge problems with the person last seeing her recovering the cell phone and hope it, and the computer have been checked and computer and phone forensics underway (I know that takes time.. and I also believe I read that her husband was IT?)

Sorry, I'm not really understanding your question re the meds....:blushing:
Think my brain is slowly turning to mush... :)
I have no info on the purse. I too would like to know what became of it.
Yes, computers and phones are being checked.

Or maybe she was looking for companionship. Maybe she was lonely. Even if she didn't know about the affair, she probably sensed something. They say the wife is always the last to know, but they probaby usually suspect something and choose to keep their suspicions to themselves for a variety of reasons. And her "best friend" probably wasn't all that available to her (at least in any genuine, caring sort of way). Also, maybe she was the type who didn't have a lot of friends she could turn to. I'm the same way - most of my social activity is online, because I'm very introverted and prefer to keep to myself and have my own time and space. And with Jennifer being a SAHM, I'm sure she didn't get out much, being busy with the kids.

Being in a troubled relationship can be an extremely LONELY place. So as her marriage deteriorated, she probably got lonlier and lonlier, increasing her desire to connect with people online.

JMO.

Sorry, I'm not really understanding your question re the meds....:blushing:
Think my brain is slowly turning to mush... :)
I have no info on the purse. I too would like to know what became of it.
Yes, computers and phones are being checked.

sorry Rick! I was wondering if there was any thought put into any medications left behind (re: if she was running off she would take them with her or at least a bit if she had physical ailments that required meds)

Hi Rick, Sorry to keep on about this but, if she was playing through Social Media, maybe facebook, she might have the games in her "likes". Her 'likes' are not visable to the public only visable to friends I imagine. Can you see any games liked?

Next question is did she only play on her phone or on the family computer?

TIA

Sorry Sleep, and no disrespect intended at all, but I'm not comfortable relaying information in that fashion. Doesn't serve me well as a sleuther I know...:)

She played on her phone, but I don't know if done so exclusively.

Or maybe she was looking for companionship. Maybe she was lonely. Even if she didn't know about the affair, she probably sensed something. They say the wife is always the last to know, but they probaby usually suspect something and choose to keep their suspicions to themselves for a variety of reasons. And her "best friend" probably wasn't all that available to her (at least in any genuine, caring sort of way). Also, maybe she was the type who didn't have a lot of friends she could turn to. I'm the same way - most of my social activity is online, because I'm very introverted and prefer to keep to myself and have my own time and space. And with Jennifer being a SAHM, I'm sure she didn't get out much, being busy with the kids.

Being in a troubled relationship can be an extremely LONELY place. So as her marriage deteriorated, she probably got lonlier and lonlier, increasing her desire to connect with people online.

JMO.
That was me, in the last months of my marriage. Spending time online, meeting people. Things were so bad and I was so depressed, so lonely and my father was dying too, so I was extra vulnerable. Meeting someone who showed interest in me was wonderful!
And meeting a couple of men came all too easily.
As it turned out in my case, those men that I met online were hired to hurt me.
I'm lucky to be here.
I can't shake thoughts of my own near-disappearance, as I sit here.

That was me, in the last months of my marriage. Spending time online, meeting people. Things were so bad and I was so depressed, so lonely and my father was dying too, so I was extra vulnerable. Meeting someone who showed interest in me was wonderful!
And meeting a couple of men came all too easily.
As it turned out in my case, those men that I met online were hired to hurt me.
I'm lucky to be here.
I can't shake thoughts of my own near-disappearance, as I sit here.

awe, LR ---- hugs. I'm so glad you're here. :blushing:

Was Jennifer a stay at home mom? If so I don't find social media gaming odd at all!

(re: farmville, etc)

Also: online gaming or distracting yourself with social media games.. well hello she had small children. This is not odd.

That being said, was there a point of contention with her husband that she was spending too much time online or on social media?

I am starting to think that maybe that was how she found about the alleged affair (social media)..... (that is just my opinion/guess)

Was Jennifer maybe sleuthing somewhere and came upon something and confronted her spouse with it?

(((((just a theory))))))))

And a very good theory it is! :thumb:

(snipped)

O/T... But I remember one poster sharing that she would spray febreze or furniture polish right before her DH got home so that he wouldn't know she had been on WS all day! :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northsearch