Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The phone was picked up? After the photo was taken?

I agree. 18 years they have known him. I am sure they had some feelings about him along the way but family tend to overlook things and stay quiet to keep things calm. Small things, anyway. Until something major happens- like your loved one disappearing.

I agree. The family may have hinted that life could be better to Jen over the years... but then kids came along... all good... Don't want to upset the balance. Keep the family unit intact -- a mom, a dad. If daughter is happy, then they are happy. If they said anything to upset Jen or GR, run the risk of losing grandkid privilege and/or even close relationship with daughter. It seems when something goes wrong -- a squabble -- and for example the daughter 'vents' a little to the family (although most prob don't) -- the family might say some things that at the time the daughter could agree with. Then the squabble is settled -- and the daughter has in the back of her mind the possibly hurtful things family said to her -- to support her -- in her time of 'squabble hurt or mad'.

And this post is by NO MEANS a finger pointed at family that they should have stepped in sooner!!!!

Discussing CC-LNM is fine as far as what she has stated about Jennifer and the case. Its not ok to give an opinion on the reason why she has the opinion and thoughts that she has. Question what she has said about the case, do not question her personally.

Link to and paraphrase on the social sites, discuss only if it has to do with the case.

Ima

Something has been bothering me for a while, I just have to ask. Do any of you know how much cash your spouse has in there wallet right now? Or do you know what they left the house wearing this morning? I asked my husband these same questions, he had no clue and vice-versa.....it just bugs me.

Something has been bothering me for a while, I just have to ask. Do any of you know how much cash your spouse has in there wallet right now? Or do you know what they left the house wearing this morning? I asked my husband these same questions, he had no clue and vice-versa.....it just bugs me.

I know what hubby's wearing because it's a 10 -year -old sweatshirt with a hole he refuses to let me throw out. No idea about the cash. Or where he's left his wallet. Probably where his keys should be, and the keys will be in the jacket he isn't wearing when he goes out and shuts the door behind him.

There are many MSM examples given by CC and GR that Jennifer might have taken off willingly, or after becoming "despondent," or been car-jacked, or met someone online and encountered foul play as a result. The only unlikely scenario I haven't seen them write about is an alien abduction, but stay tuned. That may be next. :ufo:

So yes, they're everywhere. I believe it was CC who first posted that theory (running off/despondent), but remember, she is simply GR's mouthpiece. And we hear her loudly and clearly. I believe this theory was pushed more heavily when the heat became stronger as people began to question her specifically about the fact that 1) she nor GR have not mentioned a single positive word about Jennifer herself (well, not until her "earthly body" was discovered anyway, as far as I can see). In fact, they said hurtful things about her, IMO. 2) there was NO evidence that she was alive. In fact there was evidence she was likely harmed (phone found on road, van found with blood in it, husband found phone but picked it up himself rather than calling the police first. The rock-turning-on-the-phone scenario, etc., etc., etc. 3) The affair. Many more.

I don't know if LE has accepted that theory (the "running way" one). If I had to guess, I would say "No" just because it's all so blatantly far fetched, and I'm sure LE is much smarter than that. Statistically only 1% of wives "go missing" voluntarily, and I bet far fewer than that are MOTHERS.

As an aside, CC has harassed Jennifer's mother by incessantly contacting her to get the mother to say that Jennifer was mentally ill. Jennifer had no symptoms of mental illness. I had to show Jennifer's mother how to block CC for contacting her on FB. CC has caused this family so much pain and hardship, IMO, and it doesn't end. And it MUST.

Furthermore, I wanted to clarify. LE has not EVER indicated to Jennifer's parents NOT to search for her.

LE has not asked for Jennifer's medical records. Why????

Sorry for this post being scattered, as I too am catching up on posts.

:)

Sorry... Don't know how to bold phrase son my iPad...

I am intrigued with your question..."LE has not asked for Jennifer's medical records. Why????"

I have been asking this question, too...

They did not seem to have Jennifer's dental(medical) info. at the time of her discovery ... LE went to GR for contact info.at 11:20 (approx.) that night...

Can any one provide a reason for this?

TIA

I know what hubby's wearing because it's a 10 -year -old sweatshirt with a hole he refuses to let me throw out. No idea about the cash. Or where he's left his wallet. Probably where his keys should be, and the keys will be in the jacket he isn't wearing when he goes out and shuts the door behind him.

I know him- he lives here too! :floorlaugh:

Mine's got $30 bucks in cash in the wallet I found this morning- Nike sneakers, Levis 505's, CCHS collared navy shirt with white striping under arms- short sleeved with his Bee jacket in case (black & gold). He has my spiffy flip phone- as he forgot to charge his. His hair is tied back with a red elastic. Last thing he ate was PB toast. Probably has stained hands from pulling my truck battery, and ink from tutoring this morning. Now- If I was asleep.... I would know about half of this...

Thanks for your feedback... and the extra information that has been provided. I thought maybe today, I would ask each of you, to think of how many inconsistencies there have been on FB, and why WS has been successful for so long...I was a member a long time ago...different case then...but for now...let's focus on Jennifer. Do you think that she could have run away? I doubt anyone would agree to that...so if we start at the beginning, and follow through, to where we are now...the COD that would most likely fit all the known information, would be what _______??? Do you think that is was possibly pre-meditated, or researched, and the "interviews" given to answer the questions before they are asked? Is it possible,that we have not uncovered evidence of the possibility of there being more than one person involved...at any time?
Do you think that by deflection, it removes the basis of what we believe to be true?

No I don't think she could have run away... then just coincidentally happened to encounter foul play.

COD would likely be beating or strangulation or both. Possibly stabbing.
Beating or stabbing would account for the blood.

I get the impression this was a more up close and personal killing... so I think shooting is not very likely.

I don't think it was premeditated... because if it was I think you'd put the body somewhere it wouldn't be found.
Or, premeditate it to look like an accident to get it over with quickly.

I think it's certainly possible that there is another person involved... who shared the motive.

I know him- he lives here too! :floorlaugh:

Mine's got $30 bucks in cash in the wallet I found this morning- Nike sneakers, Levis 505's, CCHS collared navy shirt with white striping under arms- short sleeved with his Bee jacket in case (black & gold). He has my spiffy flip phone- as he forgot to charge his. His hair is tied back with a red elastic. Last thing he ate was PB toast. Probably has stained hands from pulling my truck battery, and ink from tutoring this morning. Now- If I was asleep.... I would know about half of this...

I am glad you are more observant than me. This will now change. I had to go to Norwich yesterday and I made it a point to text my husband and describe everything I was wearing. I was very nervous heading there as there is a killer on the loose. Whether is be a " clever rock" or a complete stranger....made me very nervous to go alone.

Again playing into his & LNM's "theory" that Jen had changed drastically. Even alluding on here & FB about an increase of meds or drugs of some sort, legal or not.

I guess this would also be fitting if her tox report comes back positive of a substance that she normallly does not take, but was forcefully or intentionally "given" to her that morning (poisoned).

Rambling..... still catching up.....

Oh My, Pink!

Good catch....

GR alludes to Jen losing weight in a non-healthy manner...

What if there is chemical(s) found in the tox tests which reveal a substance for weight loss... But has deleterious side effects?

Just how did those substances get in her system...?

ALL HYPOTHETICAL HERE!!!

JMO

No I don't think she could have run away... then just coincidentally happened to encounter foul play.

COD would likely be beating or strangulation or both. Possibly stabbing.
Beating or stabbing would account for the blood.

I get the impression this was a more up close and personal killing... so I think shooting is not very likely.

I don't think it was premeditated... because if it was I think you'd put the body somewhere it wouldn't be found.
Or, premeditate it to look like an accident to get it over with quickly.

I think it's certainly possible that there is another person involved... who shared the motive.

"No visible trauma" according to LE.

I am glad you are more observant than me. This will now change. I had to go to Norwich yesterday and I made it a point to text my husband and describe everything I was wearing. I was very nervous heading there as there is a killer on the loose. Whether is be a " clever rock" or a complete stranger....made me very nervous to go alone.

I don't think it is me being more observant- but my DH is gorgeous- I still watch him walk across the room after 20+ years. The shirt he had on would of thrown me if I had not seen him- as it is a faculty shirt- not one I bought.

I carry a 357. I'm not afraid anywhere.

I carry a 357. I'm not afraid anywhere.
I sure wish I had gotten my permit a few years ago instead of procrastinating...now I'd be lucky if its even possible in the future. OT sorry.

I sure wish I had gotten my permit a few years ago instead of procrastinating...now I'd be lucky if its even possible in the future. OT sorry.

O/T My Mother is 72- we just started taking her to the range- and has already been through self defense with the PD. I have her firing a 22. I do believe our laws are different- but you are never too old to learn to protect yourself.

We have allowed the link to the LostNMissing Jennifer Ramsaran - Missing Person Facebook page for the benefit of sleuthing this case. Lavanda Dolce aka Cynthia Caron aka LostNMissing is entitled to post her thoughts, opinions, information and whatever she so chooses on her own website. She has made several statements to the media which you are allowed to discuss here. What we will not allow is scrutnization of her, her website or organization within this thread. This dedicated thread is about Jennifer and now that she has been found, it's about justice for Jennifer.

Please keep your personal remarks and opinions about Cynthia Caron and/or LostNMissing off of this dedicated thread. Let's get back to what will most help the family of Jennifer Ramsaran at this most tragic time, which is justice for Jennifer.

You are all extremely intuitive, knowledgeable and intelligent. You've brought up some very thought provoking ideas and theories. We need your knowledge and your input to hopefully aid in the investigation. Please, let's utilize our time and efforts on Jennifer. She is why we are here.

Thank you, I love you all and please carry on.

:dance:

Still catching up so ignore if this has already been discussed......
Would her being found in a fetal position support the theory we've tossed around about wells or large freezers / meat lockers?

It appears to me they traveled frequently to go to events.
I am wondering if all suitcases are accounted for.
Suitcases can easily be stowed in between seats of a van
or in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members