Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer was a shining star ….

A smart, educated, creative lady … she was an art major and a talented artist … may her children know how special she was and always feel immensely proud of her.
:takeabow:

Jennifer wrote incredibly thoughtful and beautiful poetry!

I've been reading/lurking on Jennifer's case since the beginning. Usually my questions are asked and answered by someone before I even get the chance to log in. You are all doing such a wonderful job of giving Jennifer a voice and the dignity that she deserves. I do have one question (please forgive me if it's been asked and/or answered)-

Pob said that news about JR came from a gamer in Upstate NY. Does Pob know where exactly in NY they were from? Wouldn't it stand to reason that these NY gamers would have to know JR's real name to make the connection? I appreciate that Pob has joined WS and is offering information (and hopefully contacted LE).

Keep up the great work. I feel that this will be solved sooner rather than later (JMO). ORR-Your video was extremely helpful!

I am pretty sure that on her gamer profile she would have had an avatar, so possibly a it was a photo of her. Perhaps she was recognised once they saw the missing persons reports???

Hi All,

I've been lurking the past few days, just reading everyone's thoughts and opinions. I haven't had much to add....But now that we are halfway through the week, I'm really curious to know why a COD hasn't been released yet. Along with that question is even more questions about LE. Are they even obligated to release that information to the public? I know Jennifer's case has been in the news, but what if the family asked LE not to release it? Just some thoughts I'm having about it....If, say Joe Mahoney gave them a call to ask for an article, would they have to tell him? (hint hint Joe Mahoney).

I think ORR's video was terrific and really gave a very thorough view of the area. It makes so much more sense now in terms of the route chosen and where her car and phone were found. Thank you for doing that ORR!

Thanks for listening to me babble again!

I am pretty sure that on her gamer profile she would have had an avatar, so possibly a it was a photo of her. Perhaps she was recognised once they saw the missing persons reports???

Thank you. That makes sense!

Did Pob mention whether or not her picture was her avatar?

I've been reading/lurking on Jennifer's case since the beginning. Usually my questions are asked and answered by someone before I even get the chance to log in. You are all doing such a wonderful job of giving Jennifer a voice and the dignity that she deserves. I do have one question (please forgive me if it's been asked and/or answered)-

Pob said that news about JR came from a gamer in Upstate NY. Does Pob know where exactly in NY they were from? Wouldn't it stand to reason that these NY gamers would have to know JR's real name to make the connection? I appreciate that Pob has joined WS and is offering information (and hopefully contacted LE).

Keep up the great work. I feel that this will be solved sooner rather than later (JMO). ORR-Your video was extremely helpful!

'Wouldn't it be wonderful if the char that mends the broken vase of Justice for Jennifer Ramsaran came from another continent due to Awareness'?

That wedding picture of Jennifer is just stunning. What a beautiful and special lady she truly was.

I think it goes without saying how loved Jennifer was by people, as here we are 8 threads later, without even a formal press release or an arrest. I can't speak for everyone but I'm almost positive that from thread one, we resigned to be Jennifer's voice.

Jennifer's life was cut short by a monster, no doubt. When I first found out about Jennifer missing and found her Facebook page, I quickly formed an opinion of who Jennifer was. She was bright, WITTY, creative, domestic, motherly, nurturing, artistic, motivated, supportive, kind, sincere, and the list goes on. In other words, I don't think that there's a person reading here who wouldn't have welcomed her into their life with open arms.

She would have been an amazing big sister, if she were mine.

While we wait for answers, I remind myself to have respect for her family (namely her parents and children) and am trying to limit the negativity and questions. People are reading here and right now, it is of my opinion that we will get all the answers later.

Remember, what happens in the dark, always comes to light. I am a firm believer in karma, in the golden rule, & and in justice.

I think of Jennifer often and am reading here but just stepping back a bit..

RIP Jennifer - I hope to know you in another lifetime.

Hi All,

I've been lurking the past few days, just reading everyone's thoughts and opinions. I haven't had much to add....But now that we are halfway through the week, I'm really curious to know why a COD hasn't been released yet. Along with that question is even more questions about LE. Are they even obligated to release that information to the public? I know Jennifer's case has been in the news, but what if the family asked LE not to release it? Just some thoughts I'm having about it....If, say Joe Mahoney gave them a call to ask for an article, would they have to tell him? (hint hint Joe Mahoney).

I think ORR's video was terrific and really gave a very thorough view of the area. It makes so much more sense now in terms of the route chosen and where her car and phone were found. Thank you for doing that ORR!

Thanks for listening to me babble again!

YW, AnJ11811, yes a great video for us that aren't familiar with the areas topography, etc...

The excessive mud on the van has me scratching my head after watching the video. The most likely scenario, imo, is that one of the forest roads was the original destination for the body disposal. Due to recent rains around 12/11/2012, the van prolly had difficulty navigating the muddy roads and the center road location was a plan B destination... Imo, the forest roads in the center road area should be scrutinized for other items of evidence..

Jen was a couple years younger than me, but I never had a younger sister. I agree LJ she would have been an amazing sister to us :heartluv: Before her Facebook was made private and everything she ever posted was erased away I was able to read through it. I grew up in the area she grew up in (about 30 minutes away) and we had some facebook friends in common, but didn't know each other. Several of her friends also attended the same college I did..what a small small world we live in as I now sit in Asia wondering why this happened. Her poor children :tears:

I'm just rambling as I not so patiently wait for some news.....:waiting: :sigh:

Edited to add my thoughts about the knitting...I read her family was wearing gifts she had knit for them. I hope her children have lots of it. Ugh I can't type anymore it just is so very very sad when I think of her kids. I don't know their exact ages, but to think of my own 13 and 8 year old daughters growing up without me it's just so heartbreaking. Three children with an amazing angel looking over them :tears:

I think it goes without saying how loved Jennifer was by people, as here we are 8 threads later, without even a formal press release or an arrest. I can't speak for everyone but I'm almost positive that from thread one, we resigned to be Jennifer's voice.

Jennifer's life was cut short by a monster, no doubt. When I first found out about Jennifer missing and found her Facebook page, I quickly formed an opinion of who Jennifer was. She was bright, WITTY, creative, domestic, motherly, nurturing, artistic, motivated, supportive, kind, sincere, and the list goes on. In other words, I don't think that there's a person reading here who wouldn't have welcomed her into their life with open arms.

She would have been an amazing big sister, if she were mine.

While we wait for answers, I remind myself to have respect for her family (namely her parents and children) and am trying to limit the negativity and questions. People are reading here and right now, it is of my opinion that we will get all the answers later.

Remember, what happens in the dark, always comes to light. I am a firm believer in karma, in the golden rule, & and in justice.

I think of Jennifer often and am reading here but just stepping back a bit..

RIP Jennifer - I hope to know you in another lifetime.

I apologize if it was insensitive to ask a question at this time. I started to read about Jennifer's case because I'm originally from NYS and used to have family that lived in Norwich. What kept me reading was the fact that the more I did, the more Jennifer tugged on my heartstrings.

It is easy to get very emotionally invested in the tragedies that are covered here. I haven't been very active on WS lately because one such case made me sad to my core. They all do, but some more than others.

Jennifer seemed to be a gentle soul with the heart of an artist. She was beautiful. All of you are friends she'll never meet, but dear friends indeed.

RIP Jennifer and God Bless your children and family.

I apologize if it was insensitive to ask a question at this time. I started to read about Jennifer's case because I'm originally from NYS and used to have family that lived in Norwich. What kept me reading was the fact that the more I did, the more Jennifer tugged on my heartstrings.

It is easy to get very emotionally invested in the tragedies that are covered here. I haven't been very active on WS lately because one such case made me sad to my core. They all do, but some more than others.

Jennifer seemed to be a gentle soul with the heart of an artist. She was beautiful. All of you are friends she'll never meet, but dear friends indeed.

RIP Jennifer and God Bless your children and family.

Peeker - I wasn't directing it at you, no worries! I'm only speaking for myself as I've been pretty vocal from the beginning. I'm just reflecting now :)

:seeya:

I'll gladly delete my post if we dont want go there now.

Don't delete Betty Lou -- I think you're just about right on target. The only thing is, whether it was a sudden crime of passion, or a carefully thought out premediated thing.

Seems pretty quiet today. I am just copying over my long-winded theory based on the google map and the video posted by OffRoadRunner to spark some debate.

Watching it I get the sense of the route someone with local knowledge would take in broad daylight. It also suggests to me that the body may have been dumped first. First, since the phone was reportedly found on the north side of Rt 23 down the bank towards the creek, unless it was thrown out the passenger side, or over the roof at a high rate of speed (45-50 mph on Rt 23) it would not end up on the right side of the road and I can't see someone risking throwing out the phone while transporting a dead body. It also would not have survived at such a speed,. So I think the perp drove up Rt 23 and made the left onto Center Rd, possibly out of panic after a tense 3 minutes driving down a main road. He was probably still panicked passing so many houses on Center, so as soon as he passed the houses, he stopped abruptly and dumped the body of JR. Then instead of making a u turn and having to go by all those houses again, he made a left on Coy and took some back roads past the resevoir, a few minutes in the woods to get your head together after commiting a terrible crime. Maybe he has clothes and her purse and cell phone that he realizes he must get rid of. Eventually he comes to a T with Moon Hill Road, where he makes a left back towards Rt 23. Passing the town garage building, he comes to the intersection with Rt 23, where after a stop, he makes a right turn and at that slower speed, with the creek outside the drivers side, he tosses the phone as he turns right onto Rt 23. Then he drives south to the apartments, which are an easy right turn, a quick parking job and he could be jogging to the Y at 68 N Broad St which is only 1.1 miles away in minutes. As long as no one saw him in the few seconds it took to pull into the parking space and get out of the car and start running, he would be highly inconspicuously as an athletic looking guy jogging. In fact, he would look suspicious if he was not running.

Also, the Y is 6.5 miles from their home.

It just seems highly circumstantial that basically every piece of evidence is in a straight line so close to the home.
The section of moon hill rd by the town barn is kinda rugged for a passenger car but its possible. And as wet as it was then coming down the CCC truck trail and Blackman rd would certainly spray th van as well as the Pharsalia section on center rd.

Regarding the helicopters there are many utility lines in the area ( gas, petroleum and electric. The utility companies fly them very often looking for leaks. This could just be coincidence.

It was stated by LnM that Jennifer didn't/couldn't run, however; I just came across a comment on her online memorial by someone who clearly knew Jennifer.

"I can remember the first day I met Jennifer. I had just moved into the neighborhood in Goodyear AZ. She nocked on my door and was my first friend from the neighborhood. We liked to talk about cooking, canning (especially her garden pickels) and needle work. We reconnected via Facebook and kept in touch. I saw her develop her running talent and was inspired by her running her first half marathon. In November I bought my first pair of running shoes and think of her every time I run. Her memories will live forever may her family have peace at this difficult time and know that God has a plan and that families can be together forever amen. "

So much for her not running.. It sounds like she was becoming more into her physical health and the hobby of running. Once again, things were distorted in how they were reported but the truth is SHE was capable to run! And what's best, she inspired someone else..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay